Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

@bold - agree

And Feroze has done such few soft chars in his career that its always a plus to watch him.play a sweet guy smiley36

Yes, I was watching SH review and their Aamna was saying how he played Armaan in Dil kya kare, but sadly nobody noticed, I do not know whether it is his bad luck or just the norm that he played these soft characters and nobody cared but when he plays a dil jaala aashiq who is morally incorrect then the show is a billion views hit. 

I think he was excellent in Habs and the characters was definitely too complex which we do not get to see in many shows.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I've boycotted it due to FK abusing his wife last year 

It is great that you have made a choice to boycott his work and fair enough, given the controversy not everyone will care for his work, however, if some viewers still like his work and watch his shows then it is their choice too and please respect that, I am assuming you do understand that right of a viewer, similarly how Geo as the biggest channel was not at gun point neither Neelam was forced to work with an 'accused' abuser, everyone know what they are doing so nobody is innocent here and nobody is forced to work with him or watch his shows.

And since you have boycotted the show, please make the thread positive for people who might watch and discuss it, it genuinely will be fair if we talk about Hamza sohail in other threads of his shows. I mean nobody is ruining that smiley36

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I've boycotted it due to FK abusing his wife last year 

Thats fair but i dont bother at all abt personal lives and views of actors for me if they are doing their job onscreen well then thats all that matters.

-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Yes, I was watching SH review and their Aamna was saying how he played Armaan in Dil kya kare, but sadly nobody noticed, I do not know whether it is his bad luck or just the norm that he played these soft characters and nobody cared but when he plays a dil jaala aashiq who is morally incorrect then the show is a billion views hit. 

I think he was excellent in Habs and the characters was definitely too complex which we do not get to see in many shows.

Agree with everything you have said there.

And yay its Faiz Friday πŸ˜‚

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Thats fair but i dont bother at all abt personal lives and views of actors for me if they are doing their job onscreen well then thats all that matters.

But Feroze can't act to save his life i wish geo casted Imran Ashraf and Hamza Sohail as ML 

-RD- thumbnail

https://youtu.be/WaywuULC1Qc?si=aJaorLzwXUT8gr61

Not seen the epi as yet but Faiz is so cute in the precap for tomorrowsmiley36

Edited by -RD- - 7 months ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Starting watching this show, I think its a decent watch for now. I do like the OST and I kinda laugh a bit due to the "ooooooo" which is sung by the chorus lol. πŸ˜‚ 🀣 Probably that's one of the major reasons which caught my attention to at least attempt to watch one or two episodes. 

Concept isn't something out of the box but execution isn't that bad. 

So the FL, Hareem, is the main breadwinner of the family, doing odd jobs such as event planner, tuition conductor, etc. Later, it's revealed that she was hired upon the secret recommendation of Faiz (who secretly harbors feelings for her but has no expectations which is nice to observe). He is knowledgeable of toxic vibes from his parents, esp the mother. Office set up is the used space of a prior TV show, Kalank. smiley36

The brother, Rayan, is the ideal son of his parents. Though there are flaws in the ML as he's still financially dependent on his parents but it's nice to see that he knows how life is in poor family as he & his family have been through that phase before their lives went from rags to riches. In process, the parents developed obsession with a wealthy lifestyle. The father attempts to be frugal but, in the house, the wife dominates over him indirectly. 

Faiz's mother tries to insinuate Faiz and is callous about his friends. I definitely liked his thoughts over encouraging growth through hard-work and losing oneself in the process. When he shared his thoughts vis-a-vis with Rayan, one can sense how that ideal son is actually so spineless in front of their mother by taking a stand for his mother. Yet, that's how Rayan's upbringing has been before Faiz came along. 

His bond with his brother Rayan is okay but they have their own perspectives on middle/poor class folks. His fiancΓ©e  & her mother privately chide his mother but attempt to falsify their fondness on the surface lol. πŸ˜‚ 

I do feel the FL can do bit better in certain scenes but she's not that bad tbh. I think she only respects Faiz due to his unconditional favors over the years. I like her bonding with her elder brother & how well they both support & compliment one another. I particularly liked the scene wherein she confides about Nasir's lunacy over blurting out about his fondness & Rufi calmly listened to her thoughts. Also, the scene of Hareem handing over her money for their mother's treatment was nice one also -- I liked the dialogues & the conversation between the siblings. Hareem also respects boundaries of friendship and warned Nasir about it before Rufi & the parents came back. When Nasir told about the proposal to the mother, as expected, that stereotypical track of the mother thinking about Nasir as a prospective groom for Hareem and thats where things might cause that typical stir. But, let's see how the writers weave the plot. 

Nasir is impulsive and seems obsessed with Hareem as an object that he wants for himself. His sister and mother are money-minded and probably they would develop into chote-mote side villains as Faiz's mother is toxic and domineering enough lol. πŸ˜‚ 

-RD- thumbnail

https://youtu.be/xjLMdiacfWc?si=BcHjLTNVrWgnNN60

LOL Faiz trying to flirt lol he is  cute smiley27i cant wait to watch todays epi after seeing this promo.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

https://youtu.be/xjLMdiacfWc?si=BcHjLTNVrWgnNN60

LOL Faiz trying to flirt lol he is  cute smiley27i cant wait to watch todays epi after seeing this promo.

More like stalking a girl this track is copy of maa nahi saas hu main where Salman flirts with urooj

-RD- thumbnail

More like stalking a girl this track is copy of maa nahi saas hu main where Salman flirts with urooj

Then why are u watching lol all shows copy from one another smiley36