Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 months ago

Feroze being problematic is common news. Neelam I've seen only in ehraam e junoon. She was so so bad in it. Practically like a zombie with her one note delivery and expression. From the first episode to the last she sleepwalked through the role. The show looks dated and the characters themselves look boring and flat. Not one redeeming factor in the promos

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: bips

Feroze being problematic is common news. Neelam I've seen only in ehraam e junoon. She was so so bad in it. Practically like a zombie with her one note delivery and expression. From the first episode to the last she sleepwalked through the role. The show looks dated and the characters themselves look boring and flat. Not one redeeming factor in the promos

But her acting in Kahin deep Jaley and ashk were amazing i highly recommend you to watch ashk her role was grey alongside fawad

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

How's the first episode? 

anikamathur thumbnail

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

How's the first episode? 

Mediocre Skipped Feroze Scenes and Watched Only Neelam Scenes Could've Watch The Entire Drama If They Casted Hamza Sohail Or Ali Rehman Khan As a Lead

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

How's the first episode? 

It is quite typical. Feroze plays Faiz a rich guy who is friends with a poor guy who is Neelam's brother. Faiz does everything to help his friend, from paying his collage fees, to asking ppl to give Neelam work in shaadi decoration.. but of course without saying his name. She wants to know who is doing this for her, she is in dept for him.

There's another friend of Neelam's brother who is annoying , played by Samad Khan. smiley11 In future he'll become Neelam's fiancee (from the teasers).

Faiz family has his father Behroze Sabzwari who was a poor guy but became rich after marrying a rich woman (Hina Bayat) . There are also a brother (Agha Mustafa) and a sister (Minsa Malik) . The episode ended with the mother taunting Faiz for demanding a high sum of money to pay the fees , as she isn't happy thay he is spending her money on his poor friend.

I didn't like Feroze look with long hair, but his acting is still good. He is kind , shy and determained too. Nerlam looks beautifull with dupatta on her head, and less makeup that that which she sported in her last few dramas.

A decent start. Love is only from Faiz' side, but there's potential in Feroze and Neelam as they looked good togather in the OST. smiley4

anikamathur thumbnail

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: awida

It is quite typical. Feroze plays Faiz a rich guy who is friends with a poor guy who is Neelam's brother. Faiz does everything to help his friend, from paying his collage fees, to asking ppl to give Neelam work in shaadi decoration.. but of course without saying his name. She wants to know who is doing this for her, she is in dept for him.

There's another friend of Neelam's brother who is annoying , played by Samad Khan. smiley11 In future he'll become Neelam's fiancee (from the teasers).

Faiz family has his father Behroze Sabzwari who was a poor guy but became rich after marrying a rich woman (Hina Bayat) . There are also a brother (Agha Mustafa) and a sister (Minsa Malik) . The episode ended with the mother taunting Faiz for demanding a high sum of money to pay the fees , as she isn't happy thay he is spending her money on his poor friend.

I didn't like Feroze look with long hair, but his acting is still good. He is kind , shy and determained too. Nerlam looks beautifull with dupatta on her head, and less makeup that that which she sported in her last few dramas.

A decent start. Love is only from Faiz' side, but there's potential in Feroze and Neelam as they looked good togather in the OST. smiley4

He looks like a chapri I'm glad that i skipped his scenes btw Neelam's character backstory is very sad i think he might retain the long hair coz he likes it very much 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

First week was good unexpectedly, I liked how Faiz is probably in love with Hareem from childhood, and he has no expectations from anyone, neither Hareem nor his parents, it is good because he knows how toxic his parents are.

I liked Faiz and his brother's bonding, same with Hareem and her brother, the siblings seemed intelligent till now.

Both TRPs and Youtube views are quite high, seems like another hit for Feroze and Geo. 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Faiz as a character and Feroze as Faiz bothsmiley20 even Neelam is normal in this show wonder what went wrong with her in Ehram e Junoonsmiley36

Edited by -RD- - 7 months ago