Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Totally and when the peerni reciete surah and the jinn come infront of her with her face damn and all those stuff and that bachi

Oh god

But seriously belapur ki dayan bhi kaam nahin aabhi to kuch ni dikhaya there is alots of more to come

Last week wala scene when the bhoot coms infront of ger aa the hauband ans shs ia calling her husband where he is god the whole sequence
thats why im scared to watch it 🀣
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ooh so there is a sequel!
i guess they saw people were interested as the show went along, it got more popular.

there so there were 2 babies!

I really really hope they keep Neelam and Wahaj as a but it'll be weird seeing them as siblings then.

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Carmilla

Nawaz means owner I guess. Fawad means heart and dil nawaz means heart throb or beloved. πŸ˜‰

So you see , they are made for each other. ❀️
This matching of their names was also mentioned by Dilnawaz in one of the earlier episodes.

Totally agree about Wahaj - Neelam chemistry. They sizzle the screen simply by existing in the same frame, no touch needed. Simply click together .

Yes. I have watched it. 'Aap dil aur main dil nawaz'😳 Yes couple name banane ki bhi zarurat nahi yahanπŸ˜† -
I didn't get one thing, why in the end he asks for forgiveness? he never loved DN then why? in the show it is shown Fawad never loved DN, it was her spell on him ..but honestly I found his chemistry ONLY with DN. Sorry but Kiran was a very meek character ..so was Minal's acting here, no impact on me.

And another big question when they slept together? πŸ˜• they didn't get the chance at wedding night. so then?πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

She waa lying on his bed many times. not in wedding night but after that. he was smitten by her!😳
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

She waa lying on his bed many times. not in wedding night but after that. he was smitten by her!😳

Yes I got it Awida what you hinted. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Can you reply to my another question why he said sorry in the end? I am very confused.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

Yes I got it Awida what you hinted. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Can you reply to my another question why he said sorry in the end? I am very confused.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I don't know. You know Urdu isn't my language. but I guess it is for not giving her the love she deserved . she loved him very much. she did everything she could for him, they got married, and even slept with each other, but he threw all that on her face, and was eager to get rid of her, seeked that ruhani guide's help, watched her suffering.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Just wat h it on youtube during day light :-)

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

thats why im scared to watch it 🀣

...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I don't know. You know Urdu isn't my language. but I guess it is for not giving her the love she deserved . she loved him very much. she did everything she could for him, they got married, and even slept with each other, but he threw all that on her face, and was eager to get rid of her, seeked that ruhani guide's help, watched her suffering.

Thank you Awida.😳 Yes he turned so rude afterwards for no reason.

Ruhani guide thing? It happened after epi 20? I am at epi 20 and yes definitely watched epi 26.πŸ˜† so they tried to get rid of DN? And let her suffer during epi 21-25? but why so? the guide is the same baba who warns Kiran? Also I am confused- is that baba and Alam Ara-jahan Ara's dad is the same person?

Another thing when Fawad was trying to call a jinn, DN came and scared him with demonic laughs. Was it DN or another jinn who was trying to scare him? I got sacred man lol

And btw the way Fawad took 180 degree turn and said he never loved DN, I don't believe that. He was so in love with her. She never forced him as she said. In fact she didn't even cast her spell during their wedding. so why he turned so rough after wearing the kala dhaga given by baba?
Edited by ...Jes... - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

Thank you Awida.😳 Yes he turned so rude afterwards for no reason.

Ruhani guide thing? It happened after epi 20? I am at epi 20 and yes definitely watched epi 26.πŸ˜† so they tried to get rid of DN? And let her suffer during epi 21-25? but why so? the guide is the same baba who warns Kiran?

No . he is an educated man whom Fawad's father went to asking for help. he did some wazifa's , was about to kill DN..but Jahanara did an anti wazifa, and DN changed the tables against him, and almost killed him, untill Fawad asked her to let than man go. πŸ˜ƒ

Also I am confused- is that baba and Alam Ara-jahan Ara's dad is the same person?

Yes. Baba as Jahanara said is their father, but he has some karamat , so that even after his death he is still rooming around!πŸ˜†

Another thing when Fawad was trying to call a jinn, DN came and scared him with demonic laughs. Was it DN or another jinn who was trying to scare him? I got sacred man lol

Yes. I was confused too. that was when Alamara caught DN captured, and did some wazifa. I think this wasn't our DN. also many such scenes will happen later, like DN/Kiran swap , Kiran doing wazifa, and her eyes turn blue, which left me confused!πŸ˜•

And btw the way Fawad took 180 degree turn and said he never loved DN, I don't believe that. He was so in love with her. She never forced him as she said. In fact she didn't even cast her spell during their wedding. so why he turned so rough after wearing the kala dhaga given by baba?

I think the message which writer wanted to convey through this is than in a human/jinn relationship, human who is under the influance of jinn become unconceous , that's why when Baba released him from that magic by that black thread Fawad couldn't remember how much he loved DN.
In real also we see such things. ppl who seek babas help to get rid of jinn, (we call it : mass ) after they become normal again, they can't recall what happened to them during their obssession's period. πŸ˜•