Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yaay , im happy its replacing guzarish...I dont mind any day cuz im gona watch both of them, one on tv and other one online, simple 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
THE FULL OST VIDEO IS OUT AND IT'S SO SOOTHING AND BEAUTIFUL
SABA AND ZAHID LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER YIKESSS

and best part is it doesn't give away anything about the story

The cinematography is SO KICKASS...looks like a movie

SABA LOOKS LIKE A ZILLION BUCKS
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ost is boring ..but this luks good show
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I hate watching online i will watch zara yaad kar on tv not this thats for sure :p and i personaly dnt like saba aunty with zahid now dnt attake me its just my op :p
I knew it, agar ost boring hoga tab bh Abby tareef hi karegi 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I m SHOCKED...pak dramas r reaching NEW HEIGHTS MAN...they can given tv content of all Asia subcontinent a run for the money...this show is being made on SUCH A GRAND SCALE where the hero heroine is introduced the way we see in movies and the costumes sets outdoor shoots. ..my God ...so much effort and hard work being given in just one 40 mins episode...I M STUNNED...this is unbelievable man...many people r saying after sangat it will be weird to see u with Saba..but all i can say to them is AT THEIR FACE...this pair is back with a bang n HOW...and the supporting cast is good too...ufff
Now running to watch zaara yaad kar
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I knew it, agar ost boring hoga tab bh Abby tareef hi karegi 😆

And if the ost is eventful n shows any future track hinna will say i won't watch it as the ost gives away
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Watched epi 1

m SHOCKED...pak dramas r reaching NEW HEIGHTS MAN...they can given tv content of all Asia subcontinent a run for the money...this show is being made on SUCH A GRAND SCALE where the hero heroine is introduced the way we see in movies and the costumes sets outdoor shoots. ..my God ...so much effort and hard work being given in just one 40 mins episode...I M STUNNED...this is unbelievable man...many people r saying after sangat it will be weird to see zahid with Saba..but all i can say to them is AT THEIR FACE...this pair is back with a bang n HOW...and the supporting cast is good too...ufff
Now running to watch zaara yaad kar
i dont judge a show by its ost 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

i dont judge a show by its ost 😆

Wow really

Thats a news headline

Coz u r the one who comments THE MOST about tbe ost videos of every show in every thread n decide whether u will watch it or not based on the ost video

and I m sure u will keep on commenting here without even watching the first epi or the ost