Posted: 6 months ago

Green Version Of Deewangi Anyways Teaser 2 is out now

👇🏻👇🏻

https://youtu.be/UanlZHOWnMg?si=1bMyOke3a5GHCxUW

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Posted: 5 months ago

New Date and Time Revealed For Pagal Khanna It Will Began On February 1st Thurs To Sun at 9 PM Replacing her Own Drama Serial Killer's Thursday Slot and Breaking News This is The First Daily Soap Of Saba Qamar

👇🏻👇🏻

https://twitter.com/Greentvpakistan/status/1746910574674657334?t=eFowKBv3zclT7KrhA1-2Yw&s=19

MochaQueen thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Green has weird timingssmiley22

anikamathur thumbnail

Legendary Lovers

Shaheer and Sajal Is Back This Time Shaheer gone mad

👇🏻👇🏻

https://www.facebook.com/100088546212734/posts/pfbid0pVExjxaJLQ45px1pVSM3ZUzem1QbBcvnrY1BEixJsW9NH67Gnh68R6GNSDREEkMZl/?app=fbl

Thanks green for bringing the darrar pairing back NGL Jibran and Momal looks good in this and darrar

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

New Date and Time Revealed For Pagal Khanna It Will Began On February 1st Thurs To Sun at 9 PM Replacing her Own Drama Serial Killer's Thursday Slot and Breaking News This is The First Daily Soap Of Saba Qamar

the initial teasers gave me such a different picture. now I have seen the trailer, I lost interest. this isn't my type of drama. it seems to be a drama about mental hospital and saba is one of the patients. guess she was in love and obsessed. the theme seems such a weird choice for a daily drama. 

anikamathur thumbnail

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

the initial teasers gave me such a different picture. now I have seen the trailer, I lost interest. this isn't my type of drama. it seems to be a drama about mental hospital and saba is one of the patients. guess she was in love and obsessed. the theme seems such a weird choice for a daily drama. 

Me too I even Skipped Ranjha Ranjha Kardi and mein because of this ghisa Piya storyline 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Rahat is singing the ostsmiley42

I love the consept. We'll see different types of ppl and their stories will be interesting to watch. Not a typical show for sure. smiley4

anikamathur thumbnail

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: awida

I love the consept. We'll see different types of ppl and their stories will be interesting to watch. Not a typical show for sure. smiley4

Another show in my skip list

MochaQueen thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Is it an episodic?