Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Mehwish's lip job gone bad is seriously a disaster..literally in our faces..
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she indeed is a sister in the show not real. This girl is in tere mere beech mein. She had no lip job before and now looks diff so there was something clicked and i realized what looked diff... lol bad lips... she too is a pretty good
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Going to watch both this & next episode in ago. Can't wait to start this, The last few scenes from the OST is amazing I know it'll be a long wait for them to come. I love the intensity in a love story ❤️
618043 thumbnail
I loooved the first episode! The OST is beautiful and I'm absolutely looking forward to the next episode!! :D

I don't know if it is just me or Mehwish's voice actually sounds weird? :/
618043 thumbnail
Tadhapne pe scene in the OST: OMG.. Humayun's expression is just wooow!! *I'm totally in love*
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Seriously in love with the OST!! And yes, I did like the first epi, for a change..it was just diff. AND yes, her voice is a put off...as if her lip job had an effect on her voice too 🤔 is that even possible? 🤔
618043 thumbnail

Bajjo.. 🤗🤗 How are you?
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
As much as I have issues with Mehwish's look in the show..funnily I can't imagine someone else as Anmol. I try to imagine all the other actresses in her role and it just look so weird and wrong. Mehwish manages to look good and not tacky with Humayun and she pulls off the dabbang nature of Anmol well without compromising her femininity. If only her lips weren't so distractingly swollen..
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

As much as I have issues with Mehwish's look in the show..funnily I can't imagine someone else as Anmol. I try to imagine all the other actresses in her role and it just look so weird and wrong. Mehwish manages to look good and not tacky with Humayun and she pulls off the dabbang nature of Anmol well without compromising her femininity. If only her lips weren't so distractingly swollen..

@Bold Agree with u completely. Btw can anybody guess the story? Because I know some people can really guess well. Does Anmol really loves somebody or is she making it up...I wonder.(from the promo)
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^I think she's making it up. Have we gotten any glimpse of Mehwish with some other guy romantically? She seems to be a sensible girl..I quite liked her conversation with her sister about her marriages that she'd compromise with her husband after marriage because those relationships are pre-destined but she'd love a person who'd match her ideals and standards.