Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 3 months ago

some more deets..

The storyline follows a 76-year-old man who invites his estranged family to a remote valley resort for an unconventional event: his wedding to the ghost of his first love. The show delves into life's existential questions, exploring love, death, and emotional connections.

Set against the stunning backdrop of the Hunza Valley, 'Barzakh' also tackles significant issues like mental health, postpartum depression, and generational trauma. The six-episode series, produced by Shailja Kejriwal and Waqas Hassan, represents a unique collaboration aimed at pushing the boundaries of storytelling.

++++++++++++++++++++++

smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32 smiley31 welcome back Fawad the actor, never leave us againsmiley7smiley19..show them how its done..smiley40

++++++++++++++++++++++

1203832 thumbnail

Is it a romantic drama?

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Is it a romantic drama?

I heard it's supernatural drama according to the poster

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

You forgot that she also shares my name

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Is it a romantic drama?

was that comment intentional?smiley36
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Because she thinks that fawad and sanam are part of this drama she thinks it's a romantic one

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: anikamathur

You forgot that she also shares my name

Honestly Anika, when they all mentioned the actress with Fawad is Anika something all I could think about was you..smiley16smiley36 That we finally have a face to the legendary Anika Mathur...smiley16
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Honestly Anika, when they all mentioned the actress with Fawad is Anika something all I could think about was you..smiley16smiley36 That we finally have a face to the legendary Anika Mathur...smiley16

Ha ha i have no plans for my career as I'm 21 currently and doing 3rd year in clg when I'll turn 23 or 24 I'll find a job

1203832 thumbnail

I intended to ask if it'll be a romantic drama like Zindagi Gulzaar Hai, is there an inside jokes I am not aware of? 😶

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

I intended to ask if it'll be a romantic drama like Zindagi Gulzaar Hai, is there an inside jokes I am not aware of? 😶

Khaq and I are annoyed with words like romance, chemistry being over used and everywhere etc smiley36 smiley22 ZGH was also not exactly a romantic show…it is more like a life lesson which I keep revisiting every now and then .smiley27 Anyway to your point..it’s not a romantic drama ..and more mystical in nature. Have provided the synopsis in the above posts