Dillagi - Hamayun Saeed, Mehwish Hayat - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutoaayu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Mohid gave a bigger slap to Anmol when he stalked her and harassed her to the point of leaving her with no other option other than marrying him...So nope...I won't call you a feminist because you said he was your favorite hero up until the slap happened...Like you said, its all about the perspectives...For me, Mohid's character has been butchered the very moment he turned a stalker...So I never really cared for him after that and kept cheering Anmol in her crusade to make him realize that he cannot have someone's love by forcing them...

This show has promoted stalking and romanticized the whole thing like many other shows that came before it and all the viewers could think of is how Mohid the stalker is being tortured by the dayan Anmol...He was made to look cool and viewers got lost in his charm and forgot about the real issue that he was a stalker to begin with and Anmol is the actual victim here...What's a slap when he could get away with bigger stuff...Do you know stalking and harassing are actually criminal offenses? But still these dramas/movies show such stuff and the viewers lap them up without realizing what kind of damage they do to the society when some uneducated ignorant folks take them for real...There are too many girls suffering because of the creepy stalkers and when they don't give in, they get attacked with acids and what not and in the worst case scenarios even get raped...

Anmol did nothing wrong by creating a fake love story with Fareed...In fact I think its really a cool idea to torment a guy who thinks too much of his so called luuurve...Except for that one time instigating Sabiha to elope, she did nothing wrong through out the drama...Its like she had a sudden character change or something when a usually gutsy Anmol chose to hide the truth from her mom and MIL...

On one hand they kept building up Mohid's character and on the other hand they kept butchering Anmol's character...Very disappointing indeed! Now they will even make Anmol say sorry to him and beg him to take her back or something...*gags*

And please, just because I quoted your post doesn't mean I was questioning you opinions...If anything, its you who questioned me if I was 'trying' to justify Mohid...

KITNA PAYRU PYARU GUNDA TOH HAI ISA GOONDA HOON TOH SHARAFAT KI KISKO PADI HAI BHAD MEIN JAYE SHARAFAT BETWEEN HE IS SO MUCH SHREEF MORE THAN NORMAL PEOPLE HOW MANY OF MENS HAVE GUTS TO WITHSTAND ALL THOSE WHICH HE BEAR CAN U ANSWEER THESE..