Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Mohid marne se Anmol se zyada pain mein to hum sab honge 😭

indeed, mujhe toh abhi se rona aa raha hai,jab bhi episode 24 ki promo dekhti hoon toh pata nahi mujhe kuch hone lag jaata hai 😭
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Well DILLAGI HAS 25 EPISODES
this weeks episode 24 is the 2ND LAST EPISODE

SO CHEERS

ITS NOT ENDING THIS WK

PHEW THANK GOD

SOME1 MAKE A NEW THREAD

Source of info
ARY official fb pg
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 8 years ago
whaaat
why do they keep extending
ugh
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Beautiful episode cried with Mohid
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
This drama has become one of my top favorite Pakistani dramas ever! Everything from the characters of the show to the actors and story is just MIND BLOWING! I really enjoyed watching it. I so wish more shows like this are made.
It was actually my first time watching something for Hamayun Saeed and Mehwish Hayat but I have become a huge fan of their brilliant acting skills! Their chemistry is ELECTRIC!! seriously they're too BEAUTIFUL. Every single scene of theirs sizzles with chemistry! They made me fall in love with them!!
I'm so glad I finally got the chance to watch this show. It was totally worth my time! :D
PS. Don't know if anyone remembers me here lol bc I always disappear and come back. But I had to comment something on this show because it really was too BEAUTIFUL
Edited by Ishq-Dua - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

This drama has become one of my top favorite Pakistani dramas ever! Everything from the characters of the show to the actors and story is just MIND BLOWING! I really enjoyed watching it. I so wish more shows like this are made.
It was actually my first time watching something for Hamayun Saeed and Mehwish Hayat but I have become a huge fan of their brilliant acting skills! Their chemistry is ELECTRIC!! seriously they're too BEAUTIFUL. Every single scene of theirs sizzles with chemistry! They made me fall in love with them!!
I'm so glad I finally got the chance to watch this show. It was totally worth my time! :D

PS. Don't know if anyone remembers me here lol bc I always disappear and come back. But I had to comment something on this show because it really was too BEAUTIFUL

i very much remember u

and YES DILLAGI IS EPIC WOW OUTSTANDING

I BECAME A BLIND FAN OF HUMAYUN AFTER WATCHING THIS

I ALWAYS LIKED MEHWISH

BUT THIS SHOW IS ON SOME OTHER LEVEL ALTOGETHER

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

i very much remember u

and YES DILLAGI IS EPIC WOW OUTSTANDING

I BECAME A BLIND FAN OF HUMAYUN AFTER WATCHING THIS

I ALWAYS LIKED MEHWISH

BUT THIS SHOW IS ON SOME OTHER LEVEL ALTOGETHER

Hey! Abby 🤗
how are you?
Missed u and everyone in this forum.
Yeah!!! I just finished watching it two hours ago and I'm still not over it! This drama is CLASSIC!
Like how is it so damn perfect and the actors are outstanding.
Humayun and Mehwish need to take a bow for their amazing portrayal of Mohid and Anmol ❤️
I've never seen anything for both of them but I would say they've won me over
and Mehwish is so beautiful! MashAllah

cutoaayu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Mehwish n Ayesha are of the same group.. If you guys liked Humayun n Ayesha in Kafir then yahan bhi its the same.. its not that Humayun is opposite Sajjal or Maya or any other actor.. Mehwish is looking fine opposite him.

I am just talking about the impression I get by the pics here.. I don't even know what the show will be about n how will they look.. 😆

Ayesha Khan n Affan Waheed.. I could have never accepted them seeing their names only.. but they were likeable in Kafir in the initial epis I watched.. so .. we can't just rely on their look here..

exactly both are of same age doesnt matter if acting is gud romance mein age ki nahi charm ki jarurat hai

cutoaayu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

OMG I will marry him in a second!!
Not humayun eww
But someone who has the audacity to do what he did

me too yar he is so damn confident pehle mein pyare afzal ko hee mohhabat ka ideal samjti thi but after seeing mohid i disagree mohid is far much better kyoki vo junnoni hai jo chahihye vo chahiye approval nahi mangta mohid afzal is too much scared agar afzal mohid jaisa hoota toh farah uski hooti mohid darpook nahi hai mohid is better than afzal