Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Jaan-Jee

There is no need to point that to me when I have already said that both are flawed characters. You on the other hand said at least Mohid did not lie. That 'IS' justifying. It seems as if you are trying to say 'Mohid is better'. If you were not trying to justify Mohid then what was your point? Why did you compare Mohid and Anmol.

Well, if both are flawed then why you kept talking only about Mohid and how he needs to redeem himself? Not once did you talk about how Anmol did not have the guts to own up her mistakes and how she lied to everyone...Anyways, what you say or how you judge the characters is not up to me to be concerned about...I only mentioned it because you asked me if I was justifying Mohid...

I kept saying it from the beginning and I will say it again...I don't care about Mohid as I am watching this show because of the way they presented Anmol's character in the beginning, I thought she was a gutsy, strong and principled character...But all that thrill and excitement turned into disappointment with the way she didn't own up to her mistakes...As for Mohid, I don't support the way he' stalked her and so I don't really feel sorry for him for what has happened to him or for what Anmol did to him...But I feel utterly disappointed with the way they made Anmol into such a sissy...At the end the writers made Mohid into a mahaan aatma and Anmol into one petty liar......
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Pls someone post the promo link
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Well, if both are flawed then why you kept talking only about Mohid and how he needs to redeem himself? Not once did you talk about how Anmol did not have the guts to own up her mistakes and how she lied to everyone...Anyways, what you say or how you judge the characters is not up to me to be concerned about...I only mentioned it because you asked me if I was justifying Mohid...

I kept saying it from the beginning and I will say it again...I don't care about Mohid as I am watching this show because of the way they presented Anmol's character in the beginning, I thought she was a gutsy, strong and principled character...But all that thrill and excitement turned into disappointment with the way she didn't own up to her mistakes...As for Mohid, I don't support the way he' stalked her and so I don't really feel sorry for him for what has happened to him or for what Anmol did to him...But I feel utterly disappointed with the way they made Anmol into such a sissy...At the end the writers made Mohid into a mahaan aatma and Anmol into one petty liar......

You are right ... you shouldn't be concerned about my opinions but you HAVE questioned that why I am only talking about Mohid. Maybe as you are only talking about Anmol I also have my reasons for only talking about Mohid. With all due respect but why do I have to explain my opinions to you? I mean you have the right to your opinions and I have the right to my opinions. And I only asked about you justifying Mohid's actions because I posted my opinion then you quoted me, which means you were replying to me and you kept on insisting Anmol this and Anmol that. Please don't think that I am trying to be be rude but I really want to understand whats the matter here?

Anyway just to clarify (although there shouldn't be any need for me to clarify) before that slap episode Mohid was my favorite hero, which I have mentioned numerous times on this thread. Once again as per my 'personal opinion' that slap butchered Mohid's character for me (because yes I do feel very strongly about this issue) and in that whole saga I consider Mohid to be more at fault than Anmol. I also have problem with the argument when people say 'ohh Mohid thought like that because Anmol mentioned Fareed so Anmol is at fault' and then my argument is that ok Anmol only mentioned Fareed because Mohid behaved abominably first. If Mohid hadn't behaved that way then Anmol wouldn't have hated Mohid and wouldn't have mentioned Fareed and wouldn't have lied as well. So I don't say Anmol is faultless but what I say is that Mohid is also at fault. So why then only Anmol is being blamed and Mohid got off scot free. That is my point. My other point is that aside from that slap, for all the other things both Mohid and Anmol can forgive each other and move on (As they did. Mohid was tolerating Anmol's mention of Fareed and her lies and Anmol had eventually forgiven Mohid for his actions in the beginning). But for that slap Mohid needs to redeem himself. And as a viewer as well when I can forgive and cheer for Mohid knowing that he was at fault in the beginning then I can do that for Anmol as well. But I can not forgive that slap. Call me fussy... call me feminist... call me that I am making a big issue out of that slap. But that is how I feel.
Edited by Jaan-Jee - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
LAST EPISODE WAS AMAZING
I loved how Anmol for the reality check from her own mom that it's coz of her attitude mohid even felt the need to ask that ques

And what i loved even more is how mohid finally reads the letter and that smile on humayuns face after reading it when he finally got to know she likes him...man I had goosebumps.. ...
Also the scene when he tells his mom anmols dil ka darwaja has opened and hence she has to come back and she will...i loved loved loved this exchange of dialogues between mom n son...we never get to see such scenes where the son admits talks so freely about his wife n love to the mom and the mom indeed gets genuinely happy for him and not insecure as she knows her place in her son's heart...i wish very child n mom had this much trust n respect for each other in real life and be secure abt their position in each others life n be open enuf to be happy about the son loving his wife...DILLAGI gave a new dimension to mom n son relation which I haven't seen before in any drama

The SAME THING CAN BE SAID FOR MOM n DAUGHTER relation from Anmols side as well...i have always loved each and every dialogue between Anmol and her mom...loved how she never took side of Anmol when she used to do all her egoistic heropanti...and always tried to show her the right way...scolding her whenever needed But without any overdramatic words Or shouting...last episode when she showed Anmol her side of the pic..i loved the dialogues for it...she was not justifying mohids thappar...she showed Anmol HOW WRONG she had been all this time being blinded by her hatred and teaching a lesson to mohid ...it was high time Anmol accepted n realized she went a bit too far with her n farid drama with mohid

And YES MOHID HIT HER TO SHUT HER UP...there was no need for Anmol to get so hysterical over a simple ques he asked but no that drama queen just had to blow things out of proportions

I LOVED how mohid SO CLEARLY CLARIFIED HIS GROUND to anmols mom when she came and visited him...after the thappar issue had been so well taken care of with straightforward dialogues..CLAPS CLAPS Faiza iftikher...u ROCK woman

Last but not the least the BEST SCENE OF THE DAY is when mohid Anmol met and he starts going back coz she was abt to cry and he can't see her crying n falling weak...he wants her to come back to his house like a tigress the way she came on the wedding day...MAN I LOVED LOVED LOVED that scene...humayun mehwish killed it...they r BY FAR MY ALL TIME FAV PAK COUPLE...i have NEVER seen an on-screen Jodi have this much impact...just make them stand on the same frame and I feel like whistling n clapping ...not to forget the goosebumps ...their light moments in the promo of epi 23 is making me go CRAZY...RIP MY REPLAY BUTTON
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not directly related to Dillagi but the underlying issue I was discussing. I think many of us on this forum need to watch today's Salam Zindagi morning show. Jibran Nasir was there and he was talking about how Pidar Shahi has ruined the thought process of women and how they themselves condone abuse. Very nice show indeed.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAol_gcz2V8[/YOUTUBE]

Promo of next episode is too good
excited to watch episode
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ is it ? I thought they have 24 epis 😲
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
look what i found 😲😲