Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I absolutely love the OST..always loved it even before I heard it here..
About to watch the 1st epi
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
A really enjoyable first episode! Though it got way too filmy. Anmol chasing that thief in a literal chase sequence..straight outta an Indian movie. While I really cheered Anmol's dabbang nature, the way she didn't hesitate in being physically intimidating with the men and showing that insane amount of courage, it was hard to think of her as believable. But she is someone I can root for. Saba Hameed though! Her character was excellent! My GOD!! Hearing a lady diss husbands in general..it's like someone was voicing all my thoughts. TOO GOOD! I'm all for power ladies tbh.

That said, the premise is super filmsy and so dipped in fiction that I can't find an ounce of reality in it. But the start was engaging so Imma stick to it for a while. Two things though, the title montage is HORRENDOUS! So much photoshop!! Mehwish and Humayun are white washed beyond necessarily! And what is Rahat's voice in the ost portion played during the montage? YUCK! Way to kill a song man. There are such beautiful covers of this song..just cuz Rahat is related to Nusrat Sahab doesn't give him the automatic right to cover all the songs. The guy is such a hit or miss..either he'd totally nail it or completely fail it. This is a fail.
sourmisery thumbnail
Also, someone give Humayun's plastic surgeon an award. The person has done absolutely wonderful job on his face 😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I can't find the epi online, found bits and pieces in bad quality, even then I enjoyed it.
Saba hameed,wow just wow, love this lady, some dialogues were kinda bold but I have no issues.
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I can't find the epi online, found bits and pieces in bad quality, even then I enjoyed it.
Saba hameed,wow just wow, love this lady, some dialogues were kinda bold but I have no issues.

here ya go!

http://dramaonline.com/dil-lagi-episode-1-in-hd/
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love the episode totally. I really like the ''larger than life' screen play and the fantastical' setting. Personally love my dramas with a dash of fantasy. The best part about this show up till now is anmol's character. Mehwish Hayat is doing a superb job. In fact i think it is one of those rare dramas where even a one minute role like a ghunda or an abused woman performed well. Mehwish and Humayun's chemistry is crackling. Ufff love Humayun's get up. Once again one of those rare dramas where the hero's physique, his attitude, his walk, his way of talking and his expressions fulfilled the image of traditional mard hero otherwise I was really fed up of looking at all those zanana and choosa hua aam types heroes. Personally I like this version of the famous qawwalli. Absolutely hated the 'dekh magar pyar se' wala version.
llMinHoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Although I'm not for any cliched Bollywood replicas; I must say I wasn't put of by this particular episode.. The leads are stunningly beautiful together so I'm all in for Dillagi! =))
I did chuckle when I saw Ashar (Gul e Rana) as the right hand man.. Not sure if that's a selling point but I think I just may be able to look past that.. Or better still I would warm to the actor playing the character!
Roll on Saturdays!!

Mehwish Hayat will appear on television once again after a break of 2 years with drama serial Dillagi. This drama will also mark the comeback of Hamayun Saeed in dramas who has been more busy with his production house and with making and acting in films. The drama has been directed by the same man who was behind the hit drama serial Pyare Afzal. Nadeem Baig and the entire team has worked day and night to bring this drama to the television viewers.

Mehwish Hayat posted on her instagram page that she was very excited to be back on television and this drama was very close to her heart.

She also posted various pictures from the sets of the drama. The promos of the drama serial are out and it will air on 5th March. Mehwish Hayat also quoted some dialogues from the drama serial on her page. The drama serial has been written by Faiza Iftikhar.

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just watched the first episode... this seems to be a very nice one!
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok it's officially my favorite Drama at the Moment...the Story Sounds different.