Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

This seriously has to be best scene till date...
Omg osman was breathtaking.. no one could have played wali better.. he is superb as wali...
Osmaya chemistry.. ufff sizzling chemistry... my screen was on fire...!!!
They r perfect match made in heaven. The dialogues were awsome 'itni haseen galtiyan mujhse kyun nae hoti' i was literally blushing at this line..
Maya expressions were spot on when wali says he wont divorce fara..
Throught scene they were holding hands.. this was epic.. loved every bit of it.
DeD rocks...i want a sequel really.

Don't tempt me Intoxicated 😆 Or I really will forget my other fics and write a sequel to Diyar-E-Dil, because this last episode is already giving me ideas.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And wat is SANAM ?? New show?
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@WaliFarah: Jot the idea down.. the more to read on them the better, especially with this being the end of them on screen (osman and maya)..
this last episode has been on my mind all day. how am i going to manage to focus on anything this week is beyond me.

MA Osman and Maya were amazing and yes, Salute to Farhat for such an amazing story...

Although OsMaya took the show, I want to mention a little special something for Abid Ali as AJ... His scenes with Osman and Maya were amazing... that sweet chuckle and innocence-full eyes, it was too cute... made me miss my Dada Abu.. Stupid school, or I'd probably be spending some time with him :(
Edited by brainychild92 - 8 years ago
WaliFarah thumbnail
Rewatch Aunn Zaara and this one, hopefully they'll be back this time with a full-blown romance like Goya/Humsafar. I have jotted the ideas down though, not to worry, brainy. I LOVE LOVE AJ and Wali's relationship, it's simply beautiful. Wali has an amazing relationship with everyone, he's a different person in every relationship. With Arjumand, he's an amazing son, with AJ, he's an amazing and very caring grandson, with Zarminay, he's the overprotective/teasing brother, with Ruhi, he's a very sweet and protective nephew, with Farah, he's a slightly cheeky but very loving husband/cousin, so his relationship with everyone is so different.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree one of the best confession
Thanks for putting in ur words whatever I was feeling 👏
Btw Osman Khalid butt liked your comment on FB
I was like did he read last line too ur request 😊
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wali suhaib man who knows when and how to use his words..henceforth they so effective. and poor farah who is still trying form her words..BOth OsMaya portray it so well...I love when wali was flirting with his wife saying 'Itni hassin galtiyaan mujhse kyu nahi hoti' .. for the first we can see shift in his vision for farah..Tone, facial expression was soft yet intense that he was first time talking to his wife farah not his cousin farah..MORE OF HIS FARAH...little bit of crook smile when she was sleeping on his bed..Was sign of victory all forgetting her earlier rejection...so true that what farah was feeling now was something he was feeling since nikaah..her confession melted the rocky mask behind which our softy lover boy was hiding. I love how he was continuously holding her hand like a long lost possession. MOre than today if you notice forget his mature ness and yet himself go with flow...passion, affection, care and yes true love for her displayed in his eyes. He cried yes he did I remember last he cried was for aghajaan becoz of his health. now these happy tears complete the circle..Take A bow obi for not only playing wali but also being wali.

Frah behroze Khan na today she was farah wali khan..poor girl the she confess her love was desperate begging for him not leave her but love her always. wali always gave her hint but becoz of her own past mistake she realize it that he loves her. if that not case still she tried her very own so perfect way to confined him...today when she heard him saying he noticed her little stupid action in love it heal her heart..I love this girl who took all her time to grow up ...Wali loved her mohphat girl so do I. Maya played this nervous. scared and loving girl very well.
Lastly writer and director ...I never say this before but dialogues never felt like dialogue and that's so important for writer that it shouldn't be fake at all...and it felt real and subtle. Director who is hand behind all this very skillfully made actors do what script demand. Farhat and Haseeb sir that for this memorial episode👏 👏
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For once Abby, I agree with you with all my heart.
This was definitely the best confession in the history of confessions
Osman Khalid butt and Maya Ali both were outstanding in this scene!

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: gulabi22

I agree one of the best confession
Thanks for putting in ur words whatever I was feeling 👏
Btw Osman Khalid butt liked your comment on FB
I was like did he read last line too ur request 😊

Yesss he liked my comment in fb INCLUDING THE LAST LINE WHERE I THREATENED OSMAYA TO GET MARRIED IN REAL LIFE...hahaha...I sent the feedbk to Maya too in her th inbox and she just replied me saying she can't believe I wrote all these words and which may also include the last line hahaha

Best part is I got reply in fb from farhatbishtiaque and the director haseeb as well...even they were very happy to n surprised to read my rant

I m sooo happy I got many replies in fb today

Guys plzzz send ur feedbk in fb to them
Let them know how much u luved the show and tell haseeb we demand more romance in sanam
sam_sf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree... Absolutely loved loved loved the last epi
Last one but the best one😳
WaFa❤️ OsMaya❤️
farahwalikhan thumbnail
I have wanted to comment for awhile but I'm struck speechless. I feel like squealing so much because I'm fangirling a lot right now for all the WaFa in the last episode. I loved the whole last two scenes. I loved how Wali immediately softened when Farah said she loved him and I loved how he trusted on her. He trusted on her despite the fact that she was kidnapped and never really talked about what Moeez might have done to her...I mean, he did snatch her dupatta and Wali saw her dupatta on ground when he burst in, Wali didn't judge Farah at all and that was beautiful. Farah did have something with Moeez even if it wasn't love but the fact that Farah didn't need to prove that she was pure and not unfaithful was beautiful. In Pakistani culture, men usually treat women like crap. I'm following a drama called Zinda Dargour where there was a robbery in a house and the robbers didn't take anything, so everyone's just assumed that the two girls there at the time were gang raped and how this ruins their lives. The main character Aeliya's own husband didn't trust that she was pure whilst here Wali didn't know what Moeez could have done during that time but still he had a blind trust on Farah. The whole scene was beautiful but the most beautiful parts where when Wali said that Farah didn't need to prove anything because he had full faith she was loyal to him and that she wouldn't choose someone like Moeez and the other beautiful part was Farah saying that her Baba had chosen the best person in the world and that "Wali tum baut ache ho" Then Wali puts a lock of her hair behind her ear "Tum bhi baut achi ho, Wali ki dulhan Farah"