Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone!!
Need a little help. I am searching for a drama name. Drama was aired on PTV and its quite a few years old. Ahsan Khan was hero. Absolutely cant remember any other cast not even heroines. Ahsan still had baby fat on face, round hair cut sort of curtain look.

Story: Ahsan likes a college girl who hailes from a middle class family with coloured eyes. He chases after her a long time. Finally the girl likes him too. When Ahsan sends his family to get her rishta,( the girl is gone to a relatives house). The girls sister too has same the same eye colours as her. Ahsans family assumes the sister with coloured eyes is Ahsans love interest and they fix the rishta with the sister (something like that)... Shortly after they fix Ahsan with the wrong sister they realise the mistake but keep it quite in front of Ahsan. Ahsan meanwhile is very excited about his upcoming wedding. (On mehndi function Ahsan is wearing a white shalwar kameez and yellow shawl). He imagines how his wedding night will be, rehearses even dialogues:... biwi biwi ankhai toh kholo, dekho toh maine tumhare saamne haath bhi jour liye... mai tumhara ghulam hoon... (the bride is wearing red)... as he is rehearsing the dialogues his sister barges in in his room and laughs at his dialogue rehersal. His sisters character name is Huma( I think). Anyway after his actual wedding (with the wrong sister) he starts saying his rehersal dialogues (n just like in his fantasy the bride is in veil). After he is done with his dialogues he lifts her veil and is shocked, yelling down he goes downstairs to his (rich) family/father saying, that this is not his girl (i dont knw character or actress name) and that he wants to get rid of the woman in his room. During this conversation his family also confess to him how the mishap happened. His family blackmails him not to divorce the wrong sister(his wife. i cant remember how they blackmailed him). Anyway he treats his wife very bad and is always very angry with her. The wrong sister accepts the marrige ( I think) and does what he says. He treats her like a slave and burdens her with a lot of domestic work. One day he was giving her a laundry order in angry mood and started throwing his worn socks at her, she says: aur khuch.he takes his shirt (or similar) off and throws that at her too and so on. Meanwhile he tries to keep in touch with his actual love interest. At some stage Ahsan consummates his marriage; one morning his wife is drying her wet hair by window. Ahsans eyes open and sees it. With something else on mind he gets up and closes the curtains. Eventhough his wife is pregnant he still doesnt accept her and curses the day/moment when he got her pregnant. Neither is he interested in the child. After the baby is born sometime later, he does take interest in his child and even wanted to snatch it from her (I think)He still continues wooing his love interest who ( I think) avoids him even. Last scene of drama: Ahsans love interest calls Ahsan,her sister and this another guy(cant remember who he wanted to be together with) all together outdoors and gives them a lecture. After her lecture Ahsan accepts his wife. And I think his love interest remains single.

May be the 2 sisters were Beenish Chohan and Fiza Ali. (Not sure though).

Who remembers this drama, especially the name. Sorry I cant remember anymore details.
Can anyone help please?
Edited by Prinzessin1 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramshafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I remember it's name was Tapish
But u will have difficulty in searching it type ahsan khan drama Tapish on goggle search may be then you will find it
There was another dushmani track between Saba Wassem and ghulam moiodeen
Hope u find it let me know...
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prernafan

I remember it's name was Tapish

But u will have difficulty in searching it type ahsan khan drama Tapish on goggle search may be then you will find it
There was another dushmani track between Saba Wassem and ghulam moiodeen
Hope u find it let me know...

Thnk you sooo much. I even found the complete drama.
If anyone wants to watch:
http://vidpk.com/24006/Ptv-Drama-Serial-Tapish-P-118/ (hope its ok to post link)
Ramshafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good to hear that you have found the full drama.
Personally I didn't liked it , it was too depressing . Ahsan was so mean with his wife I felt sorry for that girl..