Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: zaniax

Qaid-e Tanhai

Uraan. (It's SO damn under rated)

qaid e tanhai is my personal fav...i loved this drama...Idk why it isclose to my heart 😊
Edited by grey23 - 9 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Maat synopsis looks typical story of two sisters and their rivalry but when u watch it the screenplay dialogues acting is sooo good that u won't believe it's sooo good

I m not a fan of either amina nor adnan but each n every actors was just superb in maat...plzzz watch it...it was a surprise hit in hum...humsafar maat and mere qatil .Mere dildar used to air simultaneously in hum in 2011 and that period was called the golden period of hum as all 3 shows used to get huge trps for hum simultaneously

I find maat very underrated compared to other two shows but thank god it. Was at least a superhit trpwise

superhit? I thought it was super long, and i didn't even watch all of the episodes. I however liked the end, if that counts for anything
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks.. I remember watching ages ago.. Loved it!
No grey not all of her work is from novels. DeS and QeT werent. Nor was miraat ul uroos but that was adapted from someone elses novel.

Is angeline malik the girl who was in adhoori aurat?
grey23 thumbnail
Oh thanks hina for the info...I thought all of them r from novels...
grey23 thumbnail
Wanted to see lahasil but video quality is so poor...can anyone give a good link?
The YT channel which had uploaded all dramas in good quality got deleted :/

someone needs to post on Hum TVs page and ask them to upload Lahaasil and Malaal
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

superhit? I thought it was super long, and i didn't even watch all of the episodes. I however liked the end, if that counts for anything

Maat was a superhit..a big one. It was giving Humsafar huge competition. Maat led producers to kick start the trend with making every other show about sister rivalry...since Maat was based on that and people enjoyed it.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ grey: Daam, Malaal, Uraan, DeS, and QeT are all original scripts.

grey23 thumbnail
I really miss Sanam balooch and Umera Ahmed's combo...together they gave us best dramas..Daam Kankar Dur e shawar doraha...ahh 😊 really their presence is badly missed!!
Sanam balooch is so lucky to get 4 of umera's project