Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: grey23

what u have not watched daam??😲daam is just wonderful...it is so so good...not worthy to miss. .

I also have not watched maat n malal...read maat's synopsis...did not look interesting

you should watch maat just for Saba Q
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya heard that she was excellent in maat
618043 thumbnail
Zindagi Gulzaar Hai and Kankar ❤️
Yeah Nisbah, they always promote Malaal LOL but im gonna watch it on YT soon
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: grey23

what u have not watched daam?? 😲 daam is just wonderful...it is so so good...not worthy to miss. .

I also have not watched maat n malal...read maat's synopsis...did not look interesting

Maat synopsis looks typical story of two sisters and their rivalry but when u watch it the screenplay dialogues acting is sooo good that u won't believe it's sooo good

I m not a fan of either amina nor adnan but each n every actors was just superb in maat...plzzz watch it...it was a surprise hit in hum...humsafar maat and mere qatil .Mere dildar used to air simultaneously in hum in 2011 and that period was called the golden period of hum as all 3 shows used to get huge trps for hum simultaneously

I find maat very underrated compared to other two shows but thank god it. Was at least a superhit trpwise

-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zindagi Gulzar Hai is my personal favorite but Daam & Durr-e-Shahwar are great too. I like almost all her work. Its too hard to decide lol.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Daam
Malaal

& then everything else...

I love nearly all of Umera's shows for one reason or the other, but if you're going to ask me which is her BEST work..then I'd say Daam followed by Malaal. I really can't find a single flaw in either one of these shows. Everything and everyone was perfect. All of her other shows I rate below these two.

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I've heard alot about Daam, Maat and Malaal

After Malaal i'll surely watch the others!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
From the ones you haven't mentioned on your list, I've also enjoyed Doraha, Lahasil and Wujood e Laraib. Wujood e Laraib was Umera's first tv show.
The online quality is so terrible kuch samajh hi nahi aayi!