Bin roye to release in India, Bajrani bhaijan cancelled in PAK.

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
So, B4U will be releasing 'Bin roye' in India on Eid. It has very limited chances of working there as it will be facing tough competition from Salman Kareena starrer Bajrangi Bhaijan. On the other hand release of Bajrangi bhaijan has been cancelled in Pakistan and the reason is the same that it will give tough competition to Bin roye and wrong number.

In my opinion they should have postponed it rather than cancelling and they should look for another date for releasing Bin roye in India.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Usman, BB is releasing in Pakistan. It's just getting less screens compared to Bin Roye since Everyday is the distributor for both.
But yes I agree binroye release in India should be postponed.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Usman, BB is releasing in Pakistan. It's just getting less screens compared to Bin Roye since Everyday is the distributor for both.

But yes I agree binroye release in India should be postponed.

I read it somewhere they aren't. May be it is not confirmed yet. Any ways, I'm sure both Bin roye and Wrong number are going to be huge hits in Pakistan.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

I read it somewhere they aren't. May be it is not confirmed yet. Any ways, I'm sure both Bin roye and Wrong number are going to be huge hits in Pakistan.

There are unconfirmed reports coming that it won't but I believe it will. It might get delayed by a week but it'll play.
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

So, B4U will be releasing 'Bin roye' in India on Eid. It has very limited chances of working there as it will be facing tough competition from Salman Kareena starrer Bajrangi Bhaijan. On the other hand release of Bajrangi bhaijan has been cancelled in Pakistan and the reason is the same that it will give tough competition to Bin roye and wrong number.

In my opinion they should have postponed it rather than cancelling and they should look for another date for releasing Bin roye in India.

Even if there was no bajrangi bhaijaan, bin roye won't have got the most amazing response in India. Even on khoobsurat release, indian cinemagoers gave a cold shoulder for Pakistani artist. The most important crowd overseas for bin roye team will be 3 U's [UK, UAE, USA]. A great response here will translate into fantastic prospects for Pakistani media industry.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They're apparently releasing BB a week later in Pakistan so it doesn't clash with Bin Roye and Wrong Number.