Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

Yea in the show, it was done deliberately. Identity issue was the main plot and they did not give a good closure on it.smiley21

They did. She became a lawyer and fulfilled her dreams like she always wanted smiley27 She got her identity and choice back

Even returning to murtasim on her own was a choice she made herself

Originally posted by: Tulip9

Beyond Beautiful....very very charming 🌻20240921_180807.jpg

Their height difference, expressions mirroring each others , just perfect

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

They did. She became a lawyer and fulfilled her dreams like she always wanted smiley27 She got her identity and choice back

Even returning to murtasim on her own was a choice she made herself

Yea, good that they gave that. I did not find it satisfying somehow. I mean I imagined so much but theek hai

In the "Kya Drama Hai" review show they discussed the same point that how in the entire show meerab was wanting to run away from the house but later she comes back to murtasim on her own accord. I liked that. In fact, this part gave me more closuresmiley36

Yea, good that they gave that. I did not find it satisfying somehow. I mean I imagined so much but theek hai

In the "Kya Drama Hai" review show they discussed the same point that how in the entire show meerab was wanting to run away from the house but later she comes back to murtasim on her own accord. I liked that. In fact, this part gave me more closuresmiley36

I really enjoyed the entire sequence. The way they added the lawyer bit - they didn’t have to. Could have brushed it off. But they made it a point to show she got her dream in the end. And also the AMAZING khet sequence at the end. Uffff itne haseen lag rahe thay dono. The white kurta, the yellow dress, those love gazes, the sunset. Absolutely dreamy smiley42

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

I really enjoyed the entire sequence. The way they added the lawyer bit - they didn’t have to. Could have brushed it off. But they made it a point to show she got her dream in the end. And also the AMAZING khet sequence at the end. Uffff itne haseen lag rahe thay dono. The white kurta, the yellow dress, those love gazes, the sunset. Absolutely dreamy smiley42

Khet sequence was totally unexpected. smiley27Very dreamy indeed. Sometimes I wonder if it was meant to be aired during Episode 15-16 only?

Posted: 4 minutes ago

Khet sequence was totally unexpected. smiley27Very dreamy indeed. Sometimes I wonder if it was meant to be aired during Episode 15-16 only?

Nai that time they both had a lot of friction. Tab sirf yeh dream sequence ho sakta tha 😂

Posted: 3 minutes ago

Their laughs/ smiles are so beautiful and when they joke around together and pull each others leg tab tou baat hi aur hai lol