Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Can I just say I'm loving all the discussions here, I need to start comimg here more regularly. Inshallah after Ramadan πŸ˜›

@Sonder & Mais- Gosh I NEED to discuss/gush with you guys over KYY & especially MaNan. I'm loving the convos between you both. Mais I've read your MaNan OS (Intimacy), dude I really want an FF from you and your MaNan creations are just WOW. I WANT the link to your creations please πŸ€—
Sonder you are so cool, totally down my alley you are! πŸ˜‰
I'll be back because I've got loads and loads of gushing too do πŸ˜†

P.S. I'm eating a mango as I'm typing, gosh the best part of summers are MANGOES ❀️

They have started airing promos f some new show saying coming soon. But it seems like a very low budget show.
It will probably be replacing Muqaddas.
Sonder. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

^THIS! Echoing my thoughts to the T πŸ˜†

The hospital scene lacked two things-logic and emotion. Hadi wasn't making any sense nor were Imran's expressions. And then the most OTT thing happened-she opened her eyes! Like omg,how unpredictable!πŸ˜†

And I swear the hand-to-head scene was longer even in the OST. 😳

There was no proper closure for Rameez which pissed me off even more. How did he escape? Where did all his love for Haya vanish suddenly when he realized she could be dead? Why didn't the psycho just kill himself? 'Pakda gaya' implies what? Who caught him and where and how?

They should have shown one last scene of Rameez just to tell us what his state of mind was in the end.

I don't even know what that scene was. He stood there making all lovey-dovey-don't-leave-me-ill-die-without-you eyes at her all the while claiming that he would leave as soon as she wakes up.

And this weakass fboy. Ugh. Literally wanted to punch him when he left the emergency room and needed Daddy Mehmood (what was his name again?) to convince him. The whole "I can't go through the pain of losing her". NEWSFLASH BIG BOY: everything ain't about you. The girl's husband abused her, she could have died, she just lost her baby and you're concerned about your pain.

Rameez deserved more. And it was so out of his character to dip so easily. He should've been shown, going crazy over hurting "his" Haya. And then the police should've arrested him. Or better yet, he should've been shown turning himself in due to his guilt. Or killing himself. THAT would have been more consistent.
Edited by Sonder. - 9 years ago
Sonder. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Yeah yeah, join the line of people begging me to come back and write. The line's almost empty because I shooed them all away though xD

Uhum...sometimes it's healthy to kick the modesty away 😎

Soha dragfest wasn't as shitty as compared to the Musicana Night dragfest! I know, I know, so many of my friends said that it was AH-MAZING when they marathon-ed through it but GAAAH! Watching those episodes day after day with all the tears and crying and THE SAME BLOODY NIGHT WHICH WENT ON FOR TWO WEEKS TESTED MY PATIENCE LIKE NOTHING! :@ It still angers me it seems. YES IT DOES! THE DAMN TEARS WHICH DROWNED ALL MY PATIENCE AWAY!!!! 😑😑😑

I MISS MANGOES! All the free mangoes we get. boxes full of mangoes...fridge all yellow yellow Mango subha, mango shaam, mango raat...aam aam aaam! ☺️Nothing beats Sindhri! Yellow, juicy, YUMMY! I MISS SINDHRI! MEREKO SINDHRI AAM LAADO!! Chaunsa box is still in the house, they are ripening as I type this. I want those mangoes in my tummy now...*drools*

Dudeee, no trust me, you're brilliant! And I'm not just sayin...

Wait. Kyaaa? Okay, I see you girl. I see what you did there. You do you.

Okay, one more time. Kyaaa? (I'm normally not this slow, promise!)

but KYAAA??? You didn't like post-Musicana? I thought it was brilliant (granted, I watched it in two days). But phir bhi! It was so good, all that angst, all those fights, all that sexual tension, all that hidden care, ahhh my bbies!

Acha, acha, okay, bauhat hogaya. Stop it now (because I think imma cry if you don't). I only got 5 because the shipment was limited and they were out by the time I got there. So I got one of the last boxes, and that too hadphus aam. But hey, they smelled like home.

I'm more of a langda kinda girl.
*I am NOT handicapped*
*langda, like the aam*

But for real, come back. I like you. Intellect is so limited there and you be oozing it errywhere so yeah, come back. Pop in every now and then, it won't hurt.😳

So, haan.
Forum can be hella turnt if you want it to be. When there's will, there's a way.

Edited by Sonder. - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sonder.

Dudeee, no trust me, you're brilliant! And I'm not just sayin...

Wait. Kyaaa? Okay, I see you girl. I see what you did there. You do you.

Okay, one more time. Kyaaa? (I'm normally not this slow, promise!)

but KYAAA??? You didn't like post-Musicana? I thought it was brilliant (granted, I watched it in two days). But phir bhi! It was so good, all that angst, all those fights, all that sexual tension, all that hidden care, ahhh my bbies!

Acha, acha, okay, bauhat hogaya. Stop it now (because I think imma cry if you don't). I only got 5 because the shipment was limited and they were out by the time I got there. So I got one of the last boxes, and that too hadphus aam. But hey, they smelled like home.

I'm more of a langda kinda girl.
*I am NOT handicapped*
*langda, like the aam*

But for real, come back. I like you. Intellect is so limited there and you be oozing it errywhere so yeah, come back. Pop in every now and then, it won't hurt.😳

So, haan.
Forum can be hella turnt if you want it to be. When there's will, there's a way.

The three "kyaaa?!" are sponsored by Kekta Maata 😎

It's like I said, when one marathons through all the 12-ish episodes in a day or two, they all make sense. Continuity is there. Actions make sense. There's clear logic behind the tears. But i had to wait 24 hours before watching the new 20 minutes of the show and back then, I was crazy obsessed with the show I tell you. Waiting 24 hours for 20 minutes of the same crying and same hot again, cold again Manik, same bloody clothes and set was annoying, beyond annoying! Oh, it had its golden moments I agree. Like when Nandini goes back home and curses her firefly jar..that was good. But Manik was even THERE. That was a point when nothing but distance between them was needed and all we got was them being forced in situations together. I can sense zor zabardasti in tracks quite well. Afterwards it was okay, the whole 'let's take Harshad down' track and Nandu's epic punch! But then Manik started behaving like a jerk by legit forcing her to forgive him again and again. That was hella annoying. AND problematic. AND no one accepted that. So you can see..why I started to pull back. And GOD! Then the whole septic shock track and hospital and more tears and angst which turned into comedy and then Soha. One thing after the other and I already have low patience as it is so yeah, went away and never came back.

Phew!

Maybe not the best of reasons but meh πŸ˜† I don't regret leaving the show. Honestly, I'd rather stay away from it. There are good people with loads of intellect at the forum now that you are at the AT. You will have fun with them! 😳
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^Mais you didn't watch the pandit track at all?? Dude, I really want an MaNan FF from you

Tbh the only saving grace in the recent episodes are literally MaNan the rest are so annoying 😡 Hence why, I fast forward all the boring parts πŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

^Mais you didn't watch the pandit track at all?? Dude, I really want an MaNan FF from you

Tbh the only saving grace in the recent episodes are literally MaNan the rest are so annoying 😡 Hence why, I fast forward all the boring parts πŸ˜†

I was there when the Pandit track was about to begin. Dishank had made an entry as well. Trust me, I was super excited for the Pandit coming in to mentor Nandu but then I read the spoiler that Pandit will have bad intentions and uss raat jo gaaliyan di hain maine ais show ko 🀣 So yeah, didn't get the "sharf" of watching the pathetic Pandit track...thank god.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

They have started airing promos f some new show saying coming soon. But it seems like a very low budget show.

It will probably be replacing Muqaddas.

I don't think Muqaddas is ending anytime soon. It might replace another soap from the 7-8 timeslot
Oh no idea then but it seems like a very gisa pita serial lol about nand and bhabhi rivalry
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Oh no idea then but it seems like a very gisa pita serial lol about nand and bhabhi rivalry

Who is in it? I saw an ad for some drama too