Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Yeah tum mere paas raho wrapped up before ramadan

Zahid is shooting for sangat and geo tvs mor mahal now simultaneously

Oh ok.. They've kept that under wraps..
Does anyone know anything about story? Supporting cast?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful work by Liana
Tfs Sofia
Sonder. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I agree..Jawad was everything Danish was not..and that contrast took Jawad to another level, especially when it came down to Zeenia. Why I really love Jawad is because he was Zeenia's good friend before anything else. The foundation of their relationship was friendship and I haven't seen that being shown as much in desi shows. A lot of times, it's just straight out infatuation or love...but, Jawad genuinely wanted to get to know Zeenia, wanted to be there for her, cared for her, respected her and most of all, was a good friend when she needed one. Their relationship was built up so nicely. Jawad would also see right through Zeenia, yet he would still let her be. I loved the way he handled her pessimistic thoughts. Needless to say, he was such a secure person as well. He knew Zeenia loved Danish...and he never took that to heart or judged her for that. He allowed her to pour her heart out and move on at her own pace. He would also strongly defend her in front of his family and very own best friend, Mahi. Overall, Jawad was such a wonderful character. I have watched a lot of Pakistani shows..and I seriously have never liked any male character the way I liked Jawad. He was truly one of Umera Ahmed's best written characters. And, Imran effortlessly portrayed him..one of his best performances till date, and a memorable one.

And about Fahad, I know what you mean. He has the tendency to go overboard on Jeeto Pakistan. A lot of times, he acts all chichora. πŸ˜†..but, he really is a brilliant actor. I would recommend Main Abdul Qadir Hoon if you ever get a chance.

Bruh. YASSS.

It's so rare to see a story that develops genuine understanding between the protagonists. Jawad and Zeenia's story took depth to another level. He was such a babe. And I fell for that whole respect thing (and fell hard). And I guess so did Zeenia. So many stories show love, but they conveniently leave out respect for the sake of angst and all that (which is fun at times ngl). But he respected her, restored her faith in her self worth. Bby be all sorts of special.

Chichora. Like the ones that come out on chaand raat kind of chichora. That's the vibe I get.
Edited by Sonder. - 9 years ago
Sonder. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Girl, me defo a girl. Girl who loathes comic sans xD

Aaah...see, you went directly to the right place without any guidance. Smart person, you'll go a long way 😎 Hmmm..when did I quit? During the Soha track. Things became too shitty for me to handle. And it personally didn't help how NO ONE around me accepted the fact that yes, things have gotten shitty. So I packed my bags and said goodbye to it. I got tempted by my friends many times after that to come back to the show with the words, "It's like the old times again! so good~" but meh...dil se uttar gaya and I found better things to watch :P

I am pretty confident that you will like it if you are into some serious humor. But if not then no big deal, to each his own! 😳

I live in Pakistan so midnight for me. Kinda suck at other timezones πŸ˜†

Comic Sans makes me cringe so hard. Like buahattt hard. Like I-think-I-just-ate-a-pickle hard.

So last night after I hit my post limit, I went through your posts. COME BACK. PLEEEJ. So you can write more and so I can read it. Social service. Make the world a better place. PLEASE.

But like I gotcha. Pheelz the pheelz, heart to heart. I went through the episodes and tracks too fast to really pick out the shittiness and let it get to me. But I guess I can see why/how 30 some episodes of Soha (what is that? like two months?) might have been a dragfest (especially considering how totes bindass the angsty post-musicana track was).

Pakistan. Motherland. I MISS MOTHERLAND. *creys*
Bruh. Story time. We got Pakistan-wale mangoes here. Imported and all. Pehli baar! And I paid like $30 for 5 mangoes (because the local mangoes here are complete and utter shit). But dhokebaaz Pakistanis, my five ginti ke mangoes were like brownish and too pulpy. Safed chaunsa? Tf kinda safed chaunsa is brown?

Okay, yeah. Tragic story, I'm sorry if I made you senti.
Sonder. thumbnail
Those creations are beautiesss. LOVEEE.

But like. Gah. They remind me of the last episode. And how unsatisfactory it was. Like 19 episodes of a pretty goshdarn awesome, intense love affair between me and the show and then bam, last episode was like a major cockblock.

And Hadi be such a dumb fboy. He ain't bout shit I tell you. Weak, weak, weak.

Will I ever get over him breaking her heart like a bazgillion times? No.
Aur toh aur, he asked for CHAIII. After breaking her heart. *W*F's self into another dimension*
Literally.
Who made him a doctor? How. Forever gonna mistrust England's educational system.
The girl was DYING. Literally dying. BECAUSE she couldn't have him and ended up making questionable choices. And his mahaan solution? I'll leave you forever, just wake up. UFFF. YA ALLAH.

And what the hell was that high-five-.000343-second-long-forehead-rest? Actually I know what it was. A DISAPPOINTMENT. I deserved more. (yes everything IS about me, okay thanks).

Just so we're clear. I still kind of sort of still love him (hella confused, I know).

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

It's a very intelligent decision of hum tv if not starting a y big show in Ramadan

I guess after eid zahid areej tum mere pass raho will replace ALVIDA and jugnoo will b replaced y sangat from mid Aug

But theres no promo
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sonder.

Those creations are beautiesss. LOVEEE.

But like. Gah. They remind me of the last episode. And how unsatisfactory it was. Like 19 episodes of a pretty goshdarn awesome, intense love affair between me and the show and then bam, last episode was like a major cockblock.

And Hadi be such a dumb fboy. He ain't bout shit I tell you. Weak, weak, weak.

Will I ever get over him breaking her heart like a bazgillion times? No.
Aur toh aur, he asked for CHAIII. After breaking her heart. *W*F's self into another dimension*
Literally.
Who made him a doctor? How. Forever gonna mistrust England's educational system.
The girl was DYING. Literally dying. BECAUSE she couldn't have him and ended up making questionable choices. And his mahaan solution? I'll leave you forever, just wake up. UFFF. YA ALLAH.

And what the hell was that high-five-.000343-second-long-forehead-rest? Actually I know what it was. A DISAPPOINTMENT. I deserved more. (yes everything IS about me, okay thanks).

Just so we're clear. I still kind of sort of still love him (hella confused, I know).

^THIS! Echoing my thoughts to the T πŸ˜†

The hospital scene lacked two things-logic and emotion. Hadi wasn't making any sense nor were Imran's expressions. And then the most OTT thing happened-she opened her eyes! Like omg,how unpredictable!πŸ˜†

And I swear the hand-to-head scene was longer even in the OST. 😳

There was no proper closure for Rameez which pissed me off even more. How did he escape? Where did all his love for Haya vanish suddenly when he realized she could be dead? Why didn't the psycho just kill himself? 'Pakda gaya' implies what? Who caught him and where and how?

They should have shown one last scene of Rameez just to tell us what his state of mind was in the end.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sonder.

Comic Sans makes me cringe so hard. Like buahattt hard. Like I-think-I-just-ate-a-pickle hard.

So last night after I hit my post limit, I went through your posts. COME BACK. PLEEEJ. So you can write more and so I can read it. Social service. Make the world a better place. PLEASE.

But like I gotcha. Pheelz the pheelz, heart to heart. I went through the episodes and tracks too fast to really pick out the shittiness and let it get to me. But I guess I can see why/how 30 some episodes of Soha (what is that? like two months?) might have been a dragfest (especially considering how totes bindass the angsty post-musicana track was).

Pakistan. Motherland. I MISS MOTHERLAND. *creys*
Bruh. Story time. We got Pakistan-wale mangoes here. Imported and all. Pehli baar! And I payed like $30 for 5 mangoes (because the local mangoes here are complete and utter shit). But dhokebaaz Pakistanis, my five ginti ke mangoes were like brownish and too pulpy. Safed chaunsa? Tf kinda safed chaunsa is brown?

Okay, yeah. Tragic story, I'm sorry if I made you senti.

Yeah yeah, join the line of people begging me to come back and write. The line's almost empty because I shooed them all away though xD

Uhum...sometimes it's healthy to kick the modesty away 😎

Soha dragfest wasn't as shitty as compared to the Musicana Night dragfest! I know, I know, so many of my friends said that it was AH-MAZING when they marathon-ed through it but GAAAH! Watching those episodes day after day with all the tears and crying and THE SAME BLOODY NIGHT WHICH WENT ON FOR TWO WEEKS TESTED MY PATIENCE LIKE NOTHING! :@ It still angers me it seems. YES IT DOES! THE DAMN TEARS WHICH DROWNED ALL MY PATIENCE AWAY!!!! 😑😑😑

I MISS MANGOES! All the free mangoes we get. boxes full of mangoes...fridge all yellow yellow Mango subha, mango shaam, mango raat...aam aam aaam! ☺️Nothing beats Sindhri! Yellow, juicy, YUMMY! I MISS SINDHRI! MEREKO SINDHRI AAM LAADO!! Chaunsa box is still in the house, they are ripening as I type this. I want those mangoes in my tummy now...*drools*
halima_zaka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

Made By Liana aka -Liana- ❀️

lovelyyy

Word Count: 1

halima_zaka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
miss alvida lot
btw which show replace alvida