Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: brainychild92

If you don't mind, do you recall what that drama was? I am just curious.

The drama is called Veena, it aired on ARY Digital.
Sonder. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

And you, I really like you. You scream sophistication.
(anyone who chooses Georgia as a font is close to my soul.)

OMG! Those fanfics! DUDE! I've had a merry time simultaneously laughing and losing precious seconds of my life going through just ONE such fanfic. It was enough to make me want to rip my eyes out and mix them in a blender, bleeding while I did so. But that is not to say that forum doesn't know the presence of some educated people. Try visiting the MaNan AT at round midnight.That's when the intellectuals gather there. Or they used to when I lived there xD

FirefliesHaven (MaNan AT) was THE place to be. Filled with the coolest and the most intimidating people of the forum because of their long, deep, 'loop closure' wali discussions about the show. Most of the gang is still there. Yeah, they tend to go 18+ most of the times but all of that's done in a healthy way 😆 I am pretty sure the topic you came across must have been made by one of the AT people. There are some 'i lyk manan' type people there but I never interacted with them. So you can ignore them, very easily. Go to the AT, and give my reference. Someone there must remember me, I know xD

KAM I find very overrated. Could never watch past one episode of it so I'd say give it a skip.

watch watch watch watch WATCH Aunn Zara! It's legit hilarious and I JUST FREAKIN' LOVE OSMAN AND MAYA IN IT!!!

*Creys*

Between you and me girl (guy?), I'm hella Comic Sans underneath.

DUDE. They are straight up painful. And I'm a sucker for fanfictions (not AU's, though) so it's a constant battle. I give up when figuring out the hieroglyphic-esque speak gets too much for my bechara brain.

Wow. Damn. Ok. That was graphic. Moving on...
Jk. I pheelz all your pain.

Lmao. The discussion thread I was talking about is the FirefliesHaven thread, not made by a member of a FirefliesHaven thread.

Okay question phor you. Why did you quit? When did you quit?

Okay I believe in love at first episode. So if the first episode ain't gripping, then peace out.

Edited to ask, when you say midnight, what time zone? Lmao. This is very important, okie thnx.
Edited by Sonder. - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonder.

Bruh. Friggin Danish. All around phuttooo of epic proportions. Jawad was half magical because he was Jawad and half because he was such a foil to Danish, and anyone who is a foil to Danish is a magical creation.

The best part? People actually had proper English accents. I was mentally ready to cringe. I liked how there weren't any villains, how Mahi's character matured, how every character had their own story. The show truly defined good storytelling.

*lowkey only really liked it because I got the ending I wanted*

*jk, jk, i'm more deep and intellectual than that*

*but really though*

I agree..Jawad was everything Danish was not..and that contrast took Jawad to another level, especially when it came down to Zeenia. Why I really love Jawad is because he was Zeenia's good friend before anything else. The foundation of their relationship was friendship and I haven't seen that being shown as much in desi shows. A lot of times, it's just straight out infatuation or love...but, Jawad genuinely wanted to get to know Zeenia, wanted to be there for her, cared for her, respected her and most of all, was a good friend when she needed one. Their relationship was built up so nicely. Jawad would also see right through Zeenia, yet he would still let her be. I loved the way he handled her pessimistic thoughts. Needless to say, he was such a secure person as well. He knew Zeenia loved Danish...and he never took that to heart or judged her for that. He allowed her to pour her heart out and move on at her own pace. He would also strongly defend her in front of his family and very own best friend, Mahi. Overall, Jawad was such a wonderful character. I have watched a lot of Pakistani shows..and I seriously have never liked any male character the way I liked Jawad. He was truly one of Umera Ahmed's best written characters. And, Imran effortlessly portrayed him..one of his best performances till date, and a memorable one.

And about Fahad, I know what you mean. He has the tendency to go overboard on Jeeto Pakistan. A lot of times, he acts all chichora. 😆..but, he really is a brilliant actor. I would recommend Main Abdul Qadir Hoon if you ever get a chance.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sonder.

*Creys*

Between you and me girl (guy?), I'm hella Comic Sans underneath.

DUDE. They are straight up painful. And I'm a sucker for fanfictions (not AU's, though) so it's a constant battle. I give up when figuring out the hieroglyphic-esque speak gets too much for my bechara brain.

Wow. Damn. Ok. That was graphic. Moving on...
Jk. I pheelz all your pain.

Lmao. The discussion thread I was talking about is the FirefliesHaven thread, not made by a member of a FirefliesHaven thread.

Okay question phor you. Why did you quit? When did you quit?

Okay I believe in love at first episode. So if the first episode ain't gripping, then peace out.

Edited to ask, when you say midnight, what time zone? Lmao. This is very important, okie thnx.

Girl, me defo a girl. Girl who loathes comic sans xD

Aaah...see, you went directly to the right place without any guidance. Smart person, you'll go a long way 😎 Hmmm..when did I quit? During the Soha track. Things became too shitty for me to handle. And it personally didn't help how NO ONE around me accepted the fact that yes, things have gotten shitty. So I packed my bags and said goodbye to it. I got tempted by my friends many times after that to come back to the show with the words, "It's like the old times again! so good~" but meh...dil se uttar gaya and I found better things to watch :P

I am pretty confident that you will like it if you are into some serious humor. But if not then no big deal, to each his own! 😳

I live in Pakistan so midnight for me. Kinda suck at other timezones 😆
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Are crazy fangirls being discussed now? Hahaha. IF is filled with various species. 😆
Btw Malaal was something I really liked. Im gonna say it was one of Mehreen's best. Screenplay was great and so were the actors. And at one point, that was the only show I had liked Imran in. (MNYH and Alvida have added him to my good books,atleast onscreen. Lel)

I really like Deepti. I like how mature she seems in every scene and its got nothing to do with age.

And someone mentioned no faking of accents in Malaal! I hear you! I get very judgemental about the wannabe firangis. Dont look at me like that. Im just being honest 😆

Btw Im just curious. Why hasn't any show replaced Alvida? They aren't airing anything in that timeslot? 😕

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Nothing new is aired in Ramadan.. So i'm guessing after Ramadan something new will get Alvida's timeslot.. Btw what airs instead of Alvida?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
It's a very intelligent decision of hum tv if not starting a y big show in Ramadan
I guess after eid zahid areej tum mere pass raho will replace ALVIDA and jugnoo will b replaced y sangat from mid Aug

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

It's a very intelligent decision of hum tv if not starting a y big show in Ramadan

I guess after eid zahid areej tum mere pass raho will replace ALVIDA and jugnoo will b replaced y sangat from mid Aug

Has the shooting for Tum mere paas raho wrapped up?

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Made By Liana aka -Liana- ❤️

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Has the shooting for Tum mere paas raho wrapped up?

Yeah tum mere paas raho wrapped up before ramadan

Zahid is shooting for sangat and geo tvs mor mahal now simultaneously