Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: brainychild92

well this escalated pretty quickly. i am shocked to find so many eijaz fan's here... LOVE EiJAZ KHAN.. one of my first desi crush's... even till date.. i mean I don't scream at the sight of him anymore but my heart flutters the same ...lol i didn't have star plus so i would watch online even then, but stopped after his humshakal came as I couldn't comprehend the whole doppelgnger thing.. especially after watching all of kkoi dil mein hain thinking they will revive him, but sadly they did not ;(

That was kkavyanjali with the humshakal not koi dil mein hai😆 KDMH was the one with two best friends who fall for the same guy

Seems like eijaz khan is the reason behind IFs success! LOL
He came on IF radio once for an interview, I asked him why hes so hot and he started laughing 🤣

Originally posted by: iSakeena

na i joined so late we got internet n our house from 2004 i think :p but i was n kkavyanjali forum it was opened not closed n that time,i was active n bhaskar bharti forum ..i am crazy mad mad fan of eijaz if he back n roles like kavya ..kunal ..soham or bhaskari will go crazy once again i am sure about it lolz😛😳
@i think Usman used to come in that forum not sure maybe he is anita fan 😛

KDMH was still running in 2014 as far as I remember. I think Kkavynjali came later. I didnt watch all of it though, we didnt get star plus so I just used to watch it online with my brother sometimes lol

Yes that must have been Usman😆😆 I dont remember seeing you guys in that forum though... I only remember groovychick and sweetviolet😆
Sonder. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi, hello. I posted a while ago (okay not really while, like two days back) after I finished Alvida. Do you see the problem? I finished Alvida. So if one of you could help a girl out and recommend another show, that would be great.

Also, I have watched Humsafar. I'm all about reconnecting with my Pakistani roots through Fawad's beautiful face.
Edited by Sonder. - 9 years ago
Sonder. thumbnail
So sorry, don't mean to intrude but some of you guys were talking about Kaisi Yeh Yaarian a couple pages back. Wanna hear a story?

I watch that show.

I started watching that show 10 days back.

I am now all caught up with all the episodes.

Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic. But it's addictive. Not "lose-your-sleep-over-it" addictive, but the guilty pleasure kind where you just can't stop watching. 200 some episodes in and I realized that the girl only just turned 18 (which really isn't that young, but I usually prefer shows about characters my age/older) but it was already 200 episodes (aka too late to do anything). I'm pretty sure they probably mentioned it earlier but I was going through episodes so fast, I probably missed it.

Anyway, how old is the fan base for the show? Because I tried the forum and it was a turn off of sorts for me. I have been a silent reader of this Pakistani Serial forum for a couple weeks and I liked the analysis/conversations so I thought that was the norm around here. Lmao. KYY forum was a rude awakening.

Still, good show. But like chips and dip kind of good (good, but it's junk food), it ain't no biryani, nomesayn?

And I REALLYY don't mean to offend anyone but their English accents are like nails on a chalkboard. Itni burai ki lekin phir bhi. It's a good show. Lol.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sonder.

Hi, hello. I posted a while ago (okay not really while, like two days back) after I finished Alvida. Do you see the problem? I finished Alvida. So if one of you could help a girl out and recommend another show, that would be great.

Also, I have watched Humsafar. I'm all about reconnecting with my Pakistani roots through Fawad's beautiful face.

Love Fawad Khan! He's the reason I had stuck to Paki shows.lol
Have you seen Zindagi Gulzar Hai, Dastaan, Asghari Akhbari? These are some of Fawad's serials that I loved. He was also in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan but I was not a fan of that, but you can always try that. And his telefilms were good too: Armaan, Behadd

Did you see Mehram? If you liked Zahid as Rameez, I would suggest watching his first show.. he was excellent even though I have mixed feelings of that show...lol

There are a lot of good shows on presently if you are cool with that, like Jugnu and Mera Naam Yusuf Hai. Currently I am watching Dayar E Dil. It is a bit slow but I don't mind that as the execution is well done.
Sonder. thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Love Fawad Khan! He's the reason I had stuck to Paki shows.lol
Have you seen Zindagi Gulzar Hai, Dastaan, Asghari Akhbari? These are some of Fawad's serials that I loved. He was also in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan but I was not a fan of that, but you can always try that. And his telefilms were good too: Armaan, Behadd

Did you see Mehram? If you liked Zahid as Rameez, I would suggest watching his first show.. he was excellent even though I have mixed feelings of that show...lol

There are a lot of good shows on presently if you are cool with that, like Jugnu and Mera Naam Yusuf Hai. Currently I am watching Dayar E Dil. It is a bit slow but I don't mind that as the execution is well done.

Oooh, yes. I have watched Zindagi Gulzar Hai too, how did I forget. But that's where my list stops (unless you count Ainak Wala Jinn from decades ago). I wanted to watch Armaan but I couldn't find good print.

Zahid as Rameez was brilliant, so brilliant that I don't think I can watch him as a protagonist? (if that makes sense).

I am going to look into the three you mentioned that are currently on air. Dayar-e-Dil, Jugnu, and Yousuf. I'll start with OST's because that's usually how I judge a show.

Thank you so muchhh!!!!
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i love recomending dramas lol...
from fawad's drama apart from humsafar,zindegi gulzer hai and dastaan r must watch!!
apart from fawad's show i would suggest daam,durre shawar,kankar,mere humdum mere dost ( it has sanam jung from alvida and she was awesome here),qaid e tanhai,pyare afzal...
as i saw in ur comment u liked rameez so much like many of us here u can give mehram a try
Sonder. thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

i love recomending dramas lol...

from fawad's drama apart from humsafar,zindegi gulzer hai and dastaan r must watch!!
apart from fawad's show i would suggest daam,durre shawar,kankar,mere humdum mere dost ( it has sanam jung from alvida and she was awesome here),qaid e tanhai,pyare afzal...
as i saw in ur comment u liked rameez so much like many of us here u can give mehram a try

Thank you so much! Everyone is so helpful here, dat Paki bhaichara doe.

I looked into the dramas you have mentioned. Dastaan seems like it is not contemporary.
Daam looks good (who's the hottie?).
Lmao Kankar has the Jeeto Pakistan guy, I can't stand him I'm sorry.
AHHH MY HAYA (why is she paired with an uncle?).

I'm torn. I can either watch Dastaan for Fawad Khan, Mere Humdum Mere Dost because I miss Haya, or the Yousuf show because I miss Hadi (even though he was really dumb, he was still my bby). As of now, I'm leaning towards the Yousuf show because the OST literally gave me chills and it had a couple of dialogues I fell in love with. (AND THE GUY IS SO CUTE. I mean, he ain't no Fawad, BUT HE'S CUTEEE)

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hi, hello. I posted a while ago (okay not really while, like two days back) after I finished Alvida. Do you see the problem? I finished Alvida. So if one of you could help a girl out and recommend another show, that would be great.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Also, I have watched Humsafar. I'm all about reconnecting with my Pakistani roots through Fawad's beautiful face.</font>

Hey. Do give Dur-e-Shahwar and Meri Zaat Zara e Benishan a chance!
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you so much! Everyone is so helpful here, dat Paki bhaichara doe.

I looked into the dramas you have mentioned. Dastaan seems like it is not contemporary.
Daam looks good (who's the hottie?).
Lmao Kankar has the Jeeto Pakistan guy, I can't stand him I'm sorry.
AHHH MY HAYA (why is she paired with an uncle?).

I'm torn. I can either watch Dastaan for Fawad Khan, Mere Humdum Mere Dost because I miss Haya, or the Yousuf show because I miss Hadi (even though he was really dumb, he was still my bby). As of now, I'm leaning towards the Yousuf show because the OST literally gave me chills and it had a couple of dialogues I fell in love with. (AND THE GUY IS SO CUTE. I mean, he ain't no Fawad, BUT HE'S CUTEEE)

Adeel Hussain?? He's my baby OMG I LOVE HIM!!!! Head over heels. I was so excited he was going to be in Bin Roye but its a guest :( But i'm still excited to watch it; just not as much now..lol
Anywhoo... I had a marathon of Adeel's shows recently.. not all of them but the recent ones that I can find... Watch Daam... I am not even kidding.. best drama ever. the dialogues, the acting... still gives me the chills thinking about it

Fahad Mustafa is not bad, but at the same time I wasn't amused too much with Kankar either. I liked him in Mastana Mahi although I heard many did not like that...

Yousaf, mean imran abbas? I started watching Pakistani dramas just for him.. it was Khuda aur Mohabbat if I am not mistaken.. My heart flutters at the mere utter of his name... I don't enjoy interviews but for him, I will go through them for hours! yeah i can get a little crazy but meri niyat saaf hai i promise ;)