Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ˜†he he from alvida now discussions shifted to Hindi serials :D
i was big fan of almost all gul khan's show..be it geet,qh,ipknd...but i was not aware of India Forum then..
and used to be a big fan of sezane khan aka anurag basu...i was a kid then though πŸ˜†
btw gul khan has the tendency to ruin her shows...geet and qh started with bang!! And at the end both of them became crap😑
why is not qh ending yet;!!
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I joined IF two years back for a Show called Do Do Ek Jaan πŸ˜› ❀️

Kavyanjali k time pe I was so choti to join IF hahaha..

---

QH started with a BANG.. I used to lobe it n still itz in my good watch list till a year only.. After that I left.. Now I don't whatz happening in it.. Lol.. Zoya was my favourite character.. N I liked AsYa thanks to Zoya only.. N Surbhi toh is a rockstar !! 😳

---

KMH 1 was the bestest !!!! I LOGED that man.. Such an amazing show it was... ❀️

true ash!! Qh started with bang...asad zoya were rocking!! But now it has become i don't know what!! I also don't watch it any more...
and yeah kmh1 was better than kmh2...but kmh2 was not that bad either...i really like kritika kamra..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ yeah I like KK too.. Actually I like both KK :P they both made me fall in love with Arjun Punj n Arohi .. Magic !! Plus the story of season 1 was sooo good.. Aaah.. I loved it.. I didn't like season 2 that much.. But it was good too..

I m a IPKKND fan.. It was the only show that attracted after my break from TV shows.. N after that i started watching others shows .. QH was BANG.. I mean.. It wasn't close to reality for me πŸ˜† but they handled it wonderfully.. I have watched it till the day Zoya n Ayaan got married.. :S
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

^ yeah I like KK too.. Actually I like both KK :P they both made me fall in love with Arjun Punj n Arohi .. Magic !! Plus the story of season 1 was sooo good.. Aaah.. I loved it.. I didn't like season 2 that much.. But it was good too..

I m a IPKKND fan.. It was the only show that attracted after my break from TV shows.. N after that i started watching others shows .. QH was BANG.. I mean.. It wasn't close to reality for me πŸ˜† but they handled it wonderfully.. I have watched it till the day Zoya n Ayaan got married.. :S

Omggg me too I was an IPKKND A D QUBOOL HAIN ADDICT

they were so damn good ufff

Not jus the leads the whole supporting cast of both shows were mind blowing

I watched ipkknd till the end as it ended early as Barun left

But I quit QH after ksg left...I jus Cudnt pocturize anyone else as asad ...ksg surbhi chemistry was to die for
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

true ash!! Qh started with bang...asad zoya were rocking!! But now it has become i don't know what!! I also don't watch it any more...

and yeah kmh1 was better than kmh2...but kmh2 was not that bad either...i really like kritika kamra..

I Cudnt watch KMH as I didn't hv imagine channel
But I watched the other shows of krithika

And her latest show reporters in Sony with Rajeev khandelwal is jus wow...that's the only new Hindi show I m watching now
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

πŸ˜†he he from alvida now discussions shifted to Hindi serials :D

i was big fan of almost all gul khan's show..be it geet,qh,ipknd...but i was not aware of India Forum then..
and used to be a big fan of sezane khan aka anurag basu...i was a kid then though πŸ˜†
btw gul khan has the tendency to ruin her shows...geet and qh started with bang!! And at the end both of them became crap😑
why is not qh ending yet;!!

OMGGG I WAS A HUGE HUGE FAN OF ANURAG BASU AKA CEZANNE KHAN

I LIVED HIS JODI. WITH PRERNA

KASAUTI IS THE ONLY EKTA SHOW I LITERALLY WATCHED FOR 8 LONG YEARS...I LOVED EVERY CAST MEMBER OF THAT SHOW...EVEN THE NEW GENERATION AFTER THE LEAP

I was sooo damn excited when CEZANNE was supposed to be cast with divyanka in the latest blockbuster yeh HAIN mohabbatein but the show was getting delayed and CEZANNE quit and karan Patel struck gold with the show

I was so excited to see divyanka Cezanne together...I wud hv gone crazy...But so bad luck
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh WOW! So many QH and KMH Fans 😳
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

OMG were you in the KDMH forum?! Thats the first section I joined lol but I dont think I ever saw you...

Nisbah, ill try to watch it someday! :P

na i joined so late we got internet n our house from 2004 i think :p but i was n kkavyanjali forum it was opened not closed n that time,i was active n bhaskar bharti forum ..i am crazy mad mad fan of eijaz if he back n roles like kavya ..kunal ..soham or bhaskari will go crazy once again i am sure about it lolzπŸ˜›πŸ˜³
@i think Usman used to come in that forum not sure maybe he is anita fan πŸ˜›
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol this thread is still running
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

OMGGG I WAS A HUGE HUGE FAN OF ANURAG BASU AKA CEZANNE KHAN

I LIVED HIS JODI. WITH PRERNA

KASAUTI IS THE ONLY EKTA SHOW I LITERALLY WATCHED FOR 8 LONG YEARS...I LOVED EVERY CAST MEMBER OF THAT SHOW...EVEN THE NEW GENERATION AFTER THE LEAP

I was sooo damn excited when CEZANNE was supposed to be cast with divyanka in the latest blockbuster yeh HAIN mohabbatein but the show was getting delayed and CEZANNE quit and karan Patel struck gold with the show

I was so excited to see divyanka Cezanne together...I wud hv gone crazy...But so bad luck

my choice always matches with few people here 😊 u know what i rewatched the whole kasouti zindegi (2100 epis) last year in two weeks..that too in mobile!! :P and same here ...i was also excited for yeh hai mohabbatein for cezanne...but it was bad luck for him..and karan and divyanka made huge fan base with this show...i also don't have imagine tv..i watched kmh online