Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

OMG ejaz khan was my first TV crush! The reason why I joined IF. My username was EjazLover143 🤣 dont laugh I was only 12 years old ok

Loool it happens 🤣
Yeah! I dont understand why these ladies arent taking up a new show instead?! :S

Well firstly, I hate watching serials on TV because my family is too noise. And secondly, they dont give me a chance to watch TV anyway. 😆 ive seen the second season of KMH
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Yeah! I dont understand why these ladies arent taking up a new show instead?! :S

Well firstly, I hate watching serials on TV because my family is too noise. And secondly, they dont give me a chance to watch TV anyway. 😆 ive seen the second season of KMH

Lol iska bhi hal kai mere paas all of KMH 1 has been uploaded on youtube..
Ab toh koi bahana nehi chalne wala 😳 😆
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OMG ejaz khan was my first TV crush! The reason why I joined IF. My username was EjazLover143 🤣 dont laugh I was only 12 years old ok

Omg evn i joined if for eijaz my name was Eijazkhanmyjaan i still love thou my first fav tv actor from India and forever *Blushin*
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I learned PS becz of him as well i still remb i askd one of eijaz fan to make animation pic for me and i know she know how to make but she told me she dnt know how to make avis and all this .. Yaar qasam se dil toot gaya bht buri tara se thou still dnt know why lolz Thats was first time i asked some one and last as well
Edited by iSakeena - 9 years ago
OMG were you in the KDMH forum?! Thats the first section I joined lol but I dont think I ever saw you...

Nisbah, ill try to watch it someday! :P
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ Ahh well I won't hold my breath
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG How did the conversation shift to Eijaz Khan...he's my first celebrity crush too and I joined IF for Kavyanjali as well...Wow how many of us on here are there with the same history?! 😆
Edited by xSaiyaara - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I joined IF two years back for a Show called Do Do Ek Jaan 😛 ❤️
Kavyanjali k time pe I was so choti to join IF hahaha..

---

QH started with a BANG.. I used to lobe it n still itz in my good watch list till a year only.. After that I left.. Now I don't whatz happening in it.. Lol.. Zoya was my favourite character.. N I liked AsYa thanks to Zoya only.. N Surbhi toh is a rockstar !! 😳

---

KMH 1 was the bestest !!!! I LOGED that man.. Such an amazing show it was... ❤️
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well this escalated pretty quickly. i am shocked to find so many eijaz fan's here... LOVE EiJAZ KHAN.. one of my first desi crush's... even till date.. i mean I don't scream at the sight of him anymore but my heart flutters the same ...lol i didn't have star plus so i would watch online even then, but stopped after his humshakal came as I couldn't comprehend the whole doppelgnger thing.. especially after watching all of kkoi dil mein hain thinking they will revive him, but sadly they did not ;(