Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: iSakeena

i love him and respect him alot dil se ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i watchd mostly all his shows yaah shubh vivah he was a jerk lolz the show was a big fail but i didnt miss any epi becz of him ..his last show i watched wasLaout aao Trisha he was too good der but thy spoiled the whole sory later and he left that show๐Ÿ˜›

Me too didn't miss a single Epi of shubh vivah as his scenes with both the heroines had sizzling chemistry...I LUVED him with both the gals in that show...the show didn't get trps but I used to like that show a lot...

I didn't watch laut ao trisha
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Off-topic but on-topic.. ๐Ÿ˜›
I loved Ejaz Khan with Anita Hassanandani in Kavyanjali ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ They look the best together !! On screen !!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iSakeena

Sami i missed lots of epi becz of time and got busy last epi i watched it was manan nok jok and playing with colors n amma place :( but i will try to watch all aftr RAMADAN :)
@ Nis yes yes i love That its alag and so good show will but missed recent epi du Ramadan
From Indian tv star eijaz khan my all time fav <3

I've quit Reporters Sakeena.. Its not my cup of tea lol
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

OMG we haveKeep watching now because the store room episodes are coming next week and those are the episodes that made me fall in love with them

I don't actually want to watch from the start is there anywhere I can find the story far summarised and catch up with the recent episodes
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srujana7.MaNan

Hi Nissu, my name is Srujana.๐Ÿค—Please give it a try once again, I promise it will get better. They are beautiful because of their communication and their chemistry. The actors have brilliant chemistry. Don't believe me how many couples have you seen who form a heart no matter what. They don't have to speak their eyes do all the talking.

Hey Srujana.. Thanks for the details. I'll try catching up soon
Stay in touch I'll let u know how I find it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Ahh I took a break too.. started Reporters for Kritika but then could not stand Robot Rajeev ๐Ÿ˜† I've started Dosti..Yaarian..Manmarzian.. you should watch that its good..

I've heard about batameez dil but haven't watched it..

Btw do u have Rishtey TV?

Surbhi and aditi are the only reason im tolerating qh tbh...

i watched the first episode of reporters and manmarziyan...I found them both boring๐Ÿ˜†

yeah I think we have rishtey on Sky...but we dont watch it :P we mainly use the dreambox thingy. Only put on Sky to watch Hum TV these days because its not working on the other box๐Ÿ˜†

Sami, I really wanted to watch KYY. But I aint catching up on all those episodes!๐Ÿ˜†
lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi, I am from Bangladesh. I am a new fan of Pakistani dramas. I have watched daam, zindagi gulzar hai, dastaan, humsafar and mere humdum mere dost. Some of these shows have some of the best acting and storylines that I haven't found in Bollywood movies and Indian shows. I am a huge fan of the onscreen couple of sanam baloch and fawad khan. Their chemistry in dastaan kind of reminded me of the magical chemistry of nina and ian of vampire diaries of season 1-3. Any idea as to whether they'll star in any movie together in the distant future...
OMG ejaz khan was my first TV crush! The reason why I joined IF. My username was EjazLover143 ๐Ÿคฃ dont laugh I was only 12 years old ok
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
@Hinna: Dude! Both Surbhi and Aditi are being wasted on that show now.. Its hightime it ends!

Manmarziyan is amazing atm! I just recently started watching.. Don't watch the starting it was boring.. Read the summary of whats happened so far and then watch from 1st june.. I'll scrap you too with links ๐Ÿ˜†

Well you need to tune into Rishtey then.. You haven't watched Kitani Mohabbat Hai right? Well its airing the first season again.. Please watch it i'm sure u will like it. Its starting on Mon 13th july..
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostandsherlock

Hi, I am from Bangladesh. I am a new fan of Pakistani dramas. I have watched daam, zindagi gulzar hai, dastaan, humsafar and mere humdum mere dost. Some of these shows have some of the best acting and storylines that I haven't found in Bollywood movies and Indian shows. I am a huge fan of the onscreen couple of sanam baloch and fawad khan. Their chemistry in dastaan kind of reminded me of the magical chemistry of nina and ian of vampire diaries of season 1-3. Any idea as to whether they'll star in any movie together in the distant future...

Hey Welcome.. Atm I don't think its likely Fawad and Sanam B will ever be seen in a movie together.. Fawad has moved on to Bollywood and Sanam hasn't really signed anything new yet