Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Nissu, my name is Srujana. 🤗 Please give it a try once again, I promise it will get better. They are beautiful because of their communication and their chemistry. The actors have brilliant chemistry. Don't believe me how many couples have you seen who form a heart no matter what. They don't have to speak their eyes do all the talking.
Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Yay Sami pat on our backs we managed to convince her. 👏🤗 Storeroom scenes are the best, they got me hooked to the show immediately. Haven't looked back since.
Edited by Srujana7.MaNan - 9 years ago
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

Sami i missed lots of epi becz of time and got busy last epi i watched it was manan nok jok and playing with colors n amma place :( but i will try to watch all aftr RAMADAN :)
@ Nis yes yes i love That its alag and so good show will but missed recent epi du Ramadan
From Indian tv star eijaz khan my all time fav <3

Oh your quite behind then, never mind watch them after Ramadan, not long left now. I actually don't want Ramadan to finish.
Sakeena I need a link to all your MaNan creations because it's hard finding them on the CG 😳
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Srujana you explained everything so beautifully 🤗 MaNan still giving me feels after today's episode
Samilicious.. thumbnail
And Nisuu I'll be waiting after Sehri 😉🤗
Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

Srujana you explained everything so beautifully 🤗 MaNan still giving me feels after today's episode

You know it's my pleasure and honor talking about these two. I can go on for hours doing so. I know right sigh it's so hard to believe they aren't real. PaNi make MaNan so natural most of the times it feels we are invading their privacy 😳. God bless my bacchas I am protective of them onscreen and offscreen.
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dnt remb pgs and cg number lol but i uploud some on my imgurl will pm u ;)
iSakeena thumbnail
Sorry for typs becz i am on from mob ..and its sehri time here as well :))
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: iSakeena

Sami i missed lots of epi becz of time and got busy last epi i watched it was manan nok jok and playing with colors n amma place :( but i will try to watch all aftr RAMADAN :)
@ Nis yes yes i love That its alag and so good show will but missed recent epi du Ramadan
From Indian tv star eijaz khan my all time fav <3

Oh yes ejaz Khan is jus AWESOME...he is jus too good and I hate the fact he hardly has any good dramas...he deserves so much better ...he is jus very unlucky...I saw him last in a Sony show where he played a grey role...I guess it's name was shubh vivah
iSakeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Oh yes ejaz Khan is jus AWESOME...he is jus too good and I hate the fact he hardly has any good dramas...he deserves so much better ...he is jus very unlucky...I saw him last in a Sony show where he played a grey role...I guess it's name was shubh vivah

i love him and respect him alot dil se 😳
i watchd mostly all his shows yaah shubh vivah he was a jerk lolz the show was a big fail but i didnt miss any epi becz of him ..his last show i watched wasLaout aao Trisha he was too good der but thy spoiled the whole sory later and he left that show😛