Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

halima_zaka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

Seriously the last few episodes have been so good! Wish we had at least 22 episodes

hmm we still want more epi
i hope there is season 2
armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys! New here :)
I know, stupid timing considering the show ends this week but I couldn't resist a post lol.

I watched the entire thing in one week and damn, is it addictive or what? The story is a little...far-fetched and almost too weird at places (with like a zillion loopholes)... I MEAN WHO HAS DIVORCE PAPERS LYING AROUND JUST LIKE THAT? But the actors are so good! I watch it for the cast, really. However, I gotta say that the story built up well to the climax. Last 2-3 episodes were an absolute thrill! Can't wait for the final one!
rehmaa thumbnail
Hello All! I started watching Alvida from last week. I am regretting it not to watch from the start. Anyways. Story is good. Cast is perfect. All my actors are my favorite specially Imran Abbas, Sanam Jung, Naveen Waqar & Sarah Khan. I don't like sad endings. I hope Haya & Haadi get back together 😔
I also like Diyar-e-Dil. But it's a very emotional. I find it very hard to control myself while watching such dramas 😆😔
Edited by rehmaa - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ Both are my though I like DeD better

Same here! MNYH is in the list too
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Has anyone ever tried getting someone else to watch the show by telling them the story? You don't really realize how crazy the storyline is until you have to start verbally explaining it to someone else 😆
armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^Might wanna try that sometime loool. I'm kind of imagining in my head, and considering my storytelling skills I'd probably scare people away xD
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
last episode of Alvida ...😲 i saw the ptomo ryt now... im feeling sooo😭Goddd
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Has anyone ever tried getting someone else to watch the show by telling them the story? You don't really realize how crazy the storyline is until you have to start verbally explaining it to someone else 😆

Yes I have and I'm sure you wouldn't be shocked at their reaction 😆
So what I say now is just watch you'll find out 🤣
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

last episode of Alvida ...😲 i saw the ptomo ryt now... im feeling sooo😭Goddd

No promo here yet.. hope they air it asap!
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

lol its a roller coaster ride 😆