Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

recently she's been doing those mature type of roles which come on hum tv at 9 pm

Shes only doing one show on Hum so idk what you are talking about the rest are on ary 🤣

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I agree I was waiting for a hug!
It would have been perfect

Besharam

Word Count: 1

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: grey23

wohoo Ash 1st sami khan then samira fazal and now Imran!! 😳

I wrote my review only one episode of Alvida as I actually liked it for a change n it was Episode 19 .. He LIKED that one only.. The best episode of the show n actually the epi where we could relate to things..
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really need to catch up on all the discussions here... I still miss Alvida, second Wednesday today without Alvida

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Khud ke baare mein baat kar rahi hai 🤣
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 9 years ago
Sonder. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
*hopes to God this is not a restricted forum*

Er, hi.

I'm new (duh). Since Ramadan started, I took up Pakistani shows to help curb my OITNB and Grey's appetite (bc God knows I can't watch it in Ramadan, astaghz all the way to another dimension).

Anyway. Literally only made an account to scream out into the virtual world (since I don't have real life people who watch Pakistani shows, dat lone wolf life) that Hadi is the dumbest insaan to ever walk the face of fictional earth. Bas. Khalaas.

The.

Dumbest.

Person.

Ever.
Sonder. thumbnail
also.
The guy who plays Hadi be such a cutie (although he does have a weird side profile).
Sonder. thumbnail
I'm spamming, I know. My b, my b, BUT...

why were the "bahcpan ki tarah pitai karoonga" dialogues okay? I'm genuinely curious. I mean I get that Hadi was concerned about her, but she's a grown ass woman, it is NOT okay to say "bachpan ki tarah pitai karoonga" (just like it's def not okay to PUT HER TO SLEEP, YOU DUMB MALFUNCTIONING TRAFFIC LIGHT - you know, the kind that's green and red simultaneously).
Edited by Sonder. - 9 years ago
Samilicious.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonder.

*hopes to God this is not a restricted forum*

Er, hi.

I'm new (duh). Since Ramadan started, I took up Pakistani shows to help curb my OITNB and Grey's appetite (bc God knows I can't watch it in Ramadan, astaghz all the way to another dimension).

Anyway. Literally only made an account to scream out into the virtual world (since I don't have real life people who watch Pakistani shows, dat lone wolf life) that Hadi is the dumbest insaan to ever walk the face of fictional earth. Bas. Khalaas.

The.

Dumbest.

Person.

Ever.

Firstly, welcome to the AT!

@Bold- And what makes Hadi the dumbest insaan?
Samilicious.. thumbnail

Made by Husna 😳