Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Was browsing thru the last few pages and was literally ๐Ÿคฃ at some of the posts๐Ÿ˜† But really feel sad to say Alvida to Alvida๐Ÿ˜ญ anyways, all good things do have to come to an end..and will always remember this show for Rameez and of course Hadi-Haya ๐Ÿ˜ณ Btw, came across this review of Alvida's last episode๐Ÿ˜›

http://blogs.humnetwork.com/alvida-oh-alvida-last-episode-review/

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Eagerly waiitng Maha <3

@Ashfi : Im rather new to Pak dramas too,but I guess I could suggest a few. What kind of shows do u like? High on the drama quotient or something fun and easy going? I like dark and intense stuff the most. Im weird that way.but oh well. Lol. Probably why Rameez caught my attention ๐Ÿ˜†

MNYH catches up slowly though. The best bits just started two weeks ago.

Me too could suggest a few๐Ÿ˜› After watching Maya and Osman in DeD, i searched for their shows and came up with Aunn Zara and Aik Nayee Cindrella...I have just started watching AZ, and its simply hilarious๐Ÿ˜ƒ

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Lol Star.

Shit. ๐Ÿ˜† Double meaning ab samaj aaya. This in no way could have been brotherly affection. Lol
Hawww Hadi tothi kyun bula rahe the? ๐ŸคชNaughty buooyy ๐Ÿคฃ

Waise I agree the end could have been better. I really thot that hand-to-head scene would be his confession. Kameeno ne uss scene ko hi theek se nahi dikhaaya.

I honestly don't know what Hadi truly ever meant ๐Ÿ˜†...all I know is that the usage of tothi for Haya was annoying as hell. ๐Ÿ˜† I'd never fall for a guy who'd call me that...as a matter of fact, I'd probably stay away. ๐Ÿ˜† sounds something along the lines of sheila, munni, channo, gulabo etc etc
starstruckk thumbnail
I actually feel that Haya kind of started to develop some feelings for Rameez in between, prior to her agreeing to marrying him. She lost her mind completely as soon as Hadi told her to stay away from him. ๐Ÿ˜†. Her mission was to prove Hadi wrong and nothing else..but if the writing had more depth to it..the writer could've easily dwelled on Haya and Rameez's relationship, could've kept Rameez sane and had Haya fallen for him. Rameez and Haya needed to become friends first..they never had a solid relationship. Their relationship could've been so much more...had Rameez not turned psychotic and had Haya stayed in her senses too.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I honestly don't know what Hadi truly ever meant ๐Ÿ˜†...all I know is that the usage of tothi for Haya was annoying as hell. ๐Ÿ˜† I'd never fall for a guy who'd call me that...as a matter of fact, I'd probably stay away. ๐Ÿ˜† sounds something along the lines of sheila, munni, channo, gulabo etc etc

Me neither will fall for a guy who would call me tothi..๐Ÿ˜†
I guess once Hadi confess to his hospital friend/colleague about his feelings for Haya!!
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Me neither will fall for a guy who would call me tothi..๐Ÿ˜†

I guess once Hadi confess to his hospital friend/colleague about his feelings for Haya!!

True, but it was still never to Haya directly. Even with his friend, his friend pointed it out to him that he's in love with her. Hadi never really said it directly himself.
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really do hope we'll get the extra scenes.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aur kuch nahi toh yeh hi bata dete ki usse tothi kyun bulaata tha. Lol.
And whats worse is the second half of that line "uss tothi mein meri jaan hai" ๐Ÿคฃ
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ I doubt it. I don't think i've even seen extra scenes for a pakistani drama
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Aur kuch nahi toh yeh hi bata dete ki usse tothi kyun bulaata tha. Lol.

And whats worse is the second half of that line "uss tothi mein meri jaan hai"๐Ÿคฃ

But obviously we are "just friends" ๐Ÿคฃ
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I so much wanted to see Haya Hadi's wedding and Suhag raat ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ