Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Even I didnt catch that part. But thanks to the LU over here.😆I love my PSFians!

Why.. Thank you very much 😳 😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: halifax004

So wait what just happened? How and What happened to Rameez's character? How did his story end what happens to him... I really want to know is it weird that I want to know!!! They should have made an extra 1 or 2 episode😳I am disappointed this was a really good drama, I expected more!

Its not weird that you want to know, everyone wants to know.. Janta ko jawaab chahiye LOL! Anyway I guess he was caught by the police and went to prison but they didn't show him
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lol we should probably send Arnab Goswami to get answers.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
So i'm guessing the majority of viewers wanted a proper ending for Rameez.. I don't blame them Rameez was a very important character and its very unfair that we didn't get a proper end.

Its not like the Haya-Hadi scene was a long one in the end so they should have cut another 5 seconds from it and added Rameez in it.

Would it have cost them so much to have had one more episode? Or they could have added 5 more minutes to the episode.. Such a shame really!
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Exactly. One last scene for Rameez was needed.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I feel even the ending they gave Hadi and Haya was pretty lame, let alone Rameez's ending which was nonexistent. So, I feel no one got a proper ending as expected. I mean Hadi didn't even say much in the last scene? despite Haya confessing her feelings to him for the gazillionth time. As I said earlier - Shehzad Kashmiri and Samira Fazal are not a good combination in my opinion. If you guys hear what Sanam Jung said in that interview I posted a few pages back, she actually mentions herself that there were a lot of things which they had to cut out for whatever reason. I wouldn't even be surprised if they actually cut out far more important scenes then the ones we got to see on air.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Rameez generated the highest trps so how did the makers even think of just writing him out without a closure.. Its a real big blunder imo
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I feel even the ending they gave Hadi and Haya was pretty lame, let alone Rameez's ending which was nonexistent. So, I feel no one got a proper ending as expected. I mean Hadi didn't even say much in the last scene? despite Haya confessing her feelings to him for the gazillionth time. As I said earlier - Shehzad Kashmiri and Samira Fazal are not a good combination in my opinion. If you guys hear what Sanam Jung said in that interview I posted a few pages back, she actually mentions herself that there were a lot of things which they had to cut out for whatever reason. I wouldn't even be surprised if they actually cut out far more important scenes then the ones we got to see on air.

I guess your right its not always amazing if the leads get together in the end.. We all knew about Haya's love for Hadi from the start.. In the last few episodes we were starting to feel as though Hadi was in love with Haya too so would it have hurt the makers to add one line where Hadi confessed his love for Haya too? They did do a lot of cutting.. I wonder why it was so important to squeeze everything into 20 episodes
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I guess your right its not always amazing if the leads get together in the end.. We all knew about Haya's love for Hadi from the start.. In the last few episodes we were starting to feel as though Hadi was in love with Haya too so would it have hurt the makers to add one line where Hadi confessed his love for Haya too? They did do a lot of cutting.. I wonder why it was so important to squeeze everything into 20 episodes

Did Hadi EVER say he loves Haya anywhere? I don't remember him saying that..not even once. I found that kind of ridiculous because Hadi did love Haya...maybe the form of love changed over time? 😆 but he never expressed his feelings for her to her at all. Just because they ended up together doesn't mean anything to me. I personally did not like anyone's ending. I feel Hadi and Haya's ending could've been way better written...once again, especially when it came to Hadi. Let's not forget Hadi treated Haya a certain way which allowed Haya to believe there was something going on between them. The writer/director should have had Hadi pour his heart out somewhere in the last episode explaining to Haya how exactly he felt all this time, and how he felt in the present..yet none of that was shown.

Having someone call you tothi is not my taste for showing affection. 😆
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Lol Star.
Shit. 😆 Double meaning ab samaj aaya. This in no way could have been brotherly affection. Lol
Hawww Hadi tothi kyun bula rahe the? 🤪Naughty buooyy 🤣

Waise I agree the end could have been better. I really thot that hand-to-head scene would be his confession. Kameeno ne uss scene ko hi theek se nahi dikhaaya.
Edited by .FemmeFatale. - 9 years ago