Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
^^Okay definitely met the right person. I like stuff with intense drama and like a lot going on (not all over the place but you get it). I know, I've heard great reviews so I'm sticking around. Go ahead and suggest a few :D

The sole reason I gave Alvida a shot was because it had my fav pairing loool but hey Rameez was quite an entertainment too ;)
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Why couldnt Rameez just kill himself and saved us the torture, he had the gun, why not use it...when he saw he had hurt Haya, at that moment he should have put the gun to his head and BANG...rameez would have had an ending...why do the directors not think like us.

Rameez must have some super powers like invisible man to take Haya out of the house...taye was roaming around in the kitchen when Hadi went out looking for her...what happened when Rameez cameπŸ˜†.
N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

All they mentioned was that the police found him.

they did? I didnt even catch that, probably because i was to shocked and was suffing my mouth with one kit kat after another πŸ˜†
All i remember was him escaping. but thanks 😊
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Ashfi :Have u watched Malaal? If not,try watching it. It has an unconventional story but its very much real. It has a mature concept and was very well executed.
Damn,I just realized Malaal has Imran too. Lol. Hes certainly the most loveable in Malaal. Haha. It has parallel track running,so I guess that fits ur criteria.

Daam is good too. But the print is bad online. i myself havent finished watching Daam. The print is horrible.

But when it comes to 'dark and intense' my favourite is Numm. If you like dark stories,and I mean pitch black dark okay? πŸ˜† This is the one. There is hardly any sunshine. The story revolves around this forbidden relationship which shouldn't feel right,but it does and you feel so much but you dont even know what that 'feeling' is.

It had Fawad Khan(as Wali) and Sania saeed(as Mahjabeen).Practically everybody on IF hated that show and had told me not to watch this show bcoz of its supposedly bizarre story. But I loved this show. πŸ˜†

Its kind of artsy,so I get it its not everyone's cup of tea. It has a slow pace,but I think that adds on to the effect the makers tried to give to the show.

But I just loved the feel of the show. Its one of the shows where u gotta read between the lines. It had kind of a unusual love story(I wouldnt be doing justice to their story by giving their relationship a name actually) I kinda admire when intimacy can be shown even without touching. Thats what Numm managed doing. There was this tension between the leads all throughout,and what that was..well,thats for the viewer to interpret.

The direction and editing were sloppy here and there. And teher is this second lead actress who was just HORRIBLE. But other than taht I just loved that show.

I practically forced everyone to watch it once I had watched it. And I seriously made it my life's mission to get this show the limelight it deserved :D Lol. A lot of my frnz did like the show πŸ˜† So yeah.

But yes,a heads up Numm has a slow pace and it basically doesnt have a lot of drama. Its slow and its more about the feels it gives you. The cinematography and the music is great in the show.

l loved the intensity between the leads. And there was this really talented actor who played Fawad's grandfather. His scenes were great to watch. It has the feudal system and its injustice and aftermath as teh backdrop. So Wali,Mahjabeen and everyone else gets caught up in this system and how Wali finds his own way amidst all of this,while he tries to give Mahjabeen her rights which she hasnt been given for a long long time.

Okay I should have proably pm'ed yu. I cant shut up about Numm,sorry πŸ˜†

Im planning to watch mere humdum mere dost next,I heard good things about Sanam J and Adnan's chemistry there.
Edited by .FemmeFatale. - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Fareesa has lots of money and she must be living a rich live and waiting to find another Murga πŸ˜†

Usne kisi ko phasa bhi liya hoga. Maybe another doctor from Hadi's clinic. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

One more loophole πŸ˜†

I told you Samira was in a rush to just end the story and get Hadi and Behaya together. She must have gotten tired of all the confusions herself.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: N.K.R.

they did? I didnt even catch that, probably because i was to shocked and was suffing my mouth with one kit kat after another πŸ˜†
All i remember was him escaping. but thanks 😊

Even I didnt catch that part. But thanks to the LU over here. πŸ˜† I love my PSFians!
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So wait what just happened? How and What happened to Rameez's character? How did his story end what happens to him... I really want to know is it weird that I want to know!!! They should have made an extra 1 or 2 episode 😳 I am disappointed this was a really good drama, I expected more!
Edited by halifax004 - 9 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nakhre.

Also guys, I'm not really good at this Pak drama thing yet so suggest some dramas to me. I'm 3 episodes through with MNYH and I ain't enjoying it as much as Alvida :/

Hey Ashfii I like your username..
From the current ones I like Dayaar e Dil
I also watch Muqaddas which is a surprise package but a little slow atm
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Why couldnt Rameez just kill himself and saved us the torture, he had the gun, why not use it...when he saw he had hurt Haya, at that moment he should have put the gun to his head and BANG...rameez would have had an ending...why do the directors not think like us.

Rameez must have some super powers like invisible man to take Haya out of the house...taye was roaming around in the kitchen when Hadi went out looking for her...what happened when Rameez cameπŸ˜†.

If the directors started thinking like us we would have some really wonderful dramas!