Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey don't hate on the oversized kurtis. They're like super comfy xD I don't wear them outside thoo.
Fareesa is so gorgeous, but they dressed her slightly better than the domestic help which is so mean. Just because she's in a negative role and is supposed to be middle class doesnt mean they'll dress her like trash. WAIT WAS THAT UROOSA'S WEDDING OUTFIT REPEATED?
armyofspooks thumbnail
Where are my mannerw? I didn't even introduce myself.
Ashfi here :)
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@FemmeFatale +1 to everything you said! I've loved every phase of Rameez and to me his transition and characterization has been consistent up to the very last scene like I said. It makes ZERO sense for him to run off like that.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

Awe thank you! 🤗

LOL it's just a matter of time before you get the hang of it...first time I opened the software, I just closed it before even doing anything because I had no idea what the hell was going on 😆 But I love doing it now...it's somehow relaxing 😆

I love ur vids too! Did I mention I downloaded the Alvida ones? 😆
I have a suggestion btw. Make one on Rameez's state na 😆 Im so sad he didnt get a proper ending to his dark story. I shall console myself by watching a vm 😆

Song bhi soch liya hai maine 😛

Kaminey's title track. I think it suits his character graph.

Please banaado na ❤️

There is another song I have in mind though. Its a good song,you could use it if the essence of the vm is terribly sad and I guess haya hadi rameez all 3 could it in 😆 "Jo bheji thi dua" from the film shanghai 😆
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

@FemmeFatale +1 to everything you said! I've loved every phase of Rameez and to me his transition and characterization has been consistent up to the very last scene like I said. It makes ZERO sense for him to run off like that.

Exactly. Didnt make sense at all.

Im Disha btw 😊
armyofspooks thumbnail
@xSaiyaara omg you did this one VM on Sujal-Kashish and I screamed in delight because they were probably my first tv otp...SO MANY MEMORIES ❤️ Loool I was 8 or sth xD
armyofspooks thumbnail
Also guys, I'm not really good at this Pak drama thing yet so suggest some dramas to me. I'm 3 episodes through with MNYH and I ain't enjoying it as much as Alvida :/
xSaiyaara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

I love ur vids too! Did I mention I downloaded the Alvida ones? 😆
I have a suggestion btw. Make one on Rameez's state na 😆 Im so sad he didnt get a proper ending to his dark story. I shall console myself by watching a vm 😆

Song bhi soch liya hai maine 😛

Kaminey's title track. I think it suits his character graph.

Please banaado na ❤️

There is another song I have in mind though. Its a good song,you could use it if the essence of the vm is terribly sad and I guess haya hadi rameez all 3 could it in 😆 "Jo bheji thi dua" from the film shanghai 😆

You didn't think I'd let Rameez go without a proper video on him, did you? 😆 It's also partially why I'm super pissed that we don't have a proper final scene.

Song ka abhi pata nahin because I keep changing it till something looks right. I like the instrumental part of dua - that might be good...hmmm...but I've already vidded the song before so I don't know if I can get that image out of my head 😆
Edited by xSaiyaara - 9 years ago
xSaiyaara thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakhre.

@xSaiyaara omg you did this one VM on Sujal-Kashish and I screamed in delight because they were probably my first tv otp...SO MANY MEMORIES ❤️ Loool I was 8 or sth xD

Sujal-Kashish are my first love - I was around 10 when KTH aired too 😆 And when I saw them again years later when it was uploaded onto youtube, fell for them so hard that I just had to vid them!
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Eagerly waiitng Maha <3
@Ashfi : Im rather new to Pak dramas too,but I guess I could suggest a few. What kind of shows do u like? High on the drama quotient or something fun and easy going? I like dark and intense stuff the most. Im weird that way.but oh well. Lol. Probably why Rameez caught my attention 😆

MNYH catches up slowly though. The best bits just started two weeks ago.