Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nakhre.

^He did say Behaya in this one scene and I could not control my laughter xD He's a brilliant actor, no doubt.

Also, I think the actor who played Saim was really good. I'm hoping we'l get to see more of him.

Ik he did! That was funny 😆 But I would have preferred it if he said that in prison lol! Zahid is a terrific actor.. everything he has done so far is different.. be that Mehram, Alvida or Jugnu! He has a bright future in this industry 😳

@Bold: I agree. He is in Muqaddas too..
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 9 years ago
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^^
IKR? I have a feeling in an attempt to finally get Haya-Hadi together, a lot of things suffered in the final episode. It would have been much better to wrap up Rameez's track in this episode and then H&H in the next one or vice versa. Both storylines were such a huge component that they each deserved a proper ending and somehow they both felt rushed.
armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@xSaiyaara Haha, you're right on that bit. It was a foolish move on Haya's part and she caused half the mess to herself. She was unaware that Rameez was THIS screwed up but why'd you marry a guy you have zero feelings for?

Also, damn whoever chose Fareesa's outfits. She spent lacs buying clothes and I only saw her dressed well during her wedding and perhaps a second time in a purple suit. Is it just me or Saadi never grew? :|
I'm sorry I keep picking faults, but i did love the show and I'll never get enough of Sanam-Imran onscreen ❤️
Edited by nakhre. - 9 years ago
armyofspooks thumbnail
They could easily get it to 22 episodes and I'd be a lot more satisfied :(
Edited by nakhre. - 9 years ago
xSaiyaara thumbnail
I've always questioned how Fareesa is spending so much money on clothes and still dressing the way she is 😆
armyofspooks thumbnail
^^I love your VMs, man. Such skills!
Lool I could never learn to make VMs, they look terribly difficult xD
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

^^^

IKR? I have a feeling in an attempt to finally get Haya-Hadi together, a lot of things suffered in the final episode. It would have been much better to wrap up Rameez's track in this episode and then H&H in the next one or vice versa. Both storylines were such a huge component that they each deserved a proper ending and somehow they both felt rushed.

I agree.. ahh well its over now 😆
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I have forever been confused regarding which pair I like more. 😆

And Maha tumne toh meri muh ki baat cheenli! I sooo wanted a Hadi-Rameez one on one. It would have been great. Not necessarily for the "who gets the girl" factor,but i think both of them needed to get the taste of their own medicine.

Doctors are supposedly smart. But I guess like all men,dil ke maamle mein yeh bhi gadha hai 🤪Hadi had taken Haya for granted. You cant just keep sending wrong singals. Those 'skype' calls when he was away all with all these tumse baat kiye bagair mujhe neend nahi aati." .."tum toh meri choti si toti ho,jisme meri jaan hai."

Im sorry dude,this doesnt speak of brotherly affection 😆

And yeh Rameez saahab obviously needed a reality check and yes,needed therapy 😆 You cant just torture ur wife and expect her to stay with you.

However Rameez's transition was smooth. And I dunno if Im in the minority here,but I liked the pre-psychotic phase Rameez just as much as I liked that psycho.

And I dont think he gave off that creepy stalker vibes,he was just trying a bit too hard to impress a girl 😆 And he didnt misbehave with her either.

What I would have found creepy is he was found loitering around her house at night or peeping into her room at night via window or something u know?

I think Rameez was smitten by her.

His transition was smooth I liked how it was done. His "madness" came out only when he sensed some illegitimate under-currents felt whenever Haya and Hadi were in the same room.

Im just not happy with how Rameez's character was butchered in the end. It was so well written until that last one bit where he escaped (Again,god alone knows how he escaped.) Sher chua banke bhaag kaise gaya? He certainly wasnt a darpok. A darpok wouldnt threaten his wife with a gun on her alleged beau's head 😆 And he certainly wasnt scared of Hadi. What he WAS scared of,was losing Haya,atleast thats what the impression they gave us. So Rameez killing himself in such a situation made more sense to me.

Or atleast a jail/mental hospital scene.

xSaiyaara thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakhre.

^^I love your VMs, man. Such skills!
Lool I could never learn to make VMs, they look terribly difficult xD

Awe thank you! 🤗

LOL it's just a matter of time before you get the hang of it...first time I opened the software, I just closed it before even doing anything because I had no idea what the hell was going on 😆 But I love doing it now...it's somehow relaxing 😆
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

I've always questioned how Fareesa is spending so much money on clothes and still dressing the way she is 😆

Her hair was always perfectly set though. And that orange lipstick 😆

Whats with those loose kurte all the women wore in the show? 😆

The wedding outfits were lovely though.

But I never understood why they gave them over-sized kurte on other occasions.