Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I do think they should have included one last scene of Rameez,just to show his final state of mind. Might have gone fully mental? Even that dhokhebaaz Fareesa got a proper ending. Rameez ka pata nahi kya hua.
They only said he got caught. But we've no clue in what state of mind he was. Remorse,anger? Something?

Hmm,this is one complaint I have from the ending. Rameez was one intriguing character.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fareesa has lots of money and she must be living a rich live and waiting to find another Murga 😆
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^ Or she is back home with her mom.. because she really did care for Saim. And the way she broke down after he ditched her proved it. I'm not saying she wouldn't do that (wait for another murga) but perhaps her mom knows where she is, therefore was so calm and supportive with Haya. I have a feeling that her mom got to vent with Faresa, a scene I would have loved to see, because from what I remember, she was not for this wedding. From what I hear, being a divorced woman in Pakistan is not the best thing any married woman wishes for, and this divorce was completely her fault.
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The ending was alright but the editing was horrible. Hadi-Haya were cute (except for some really cheesy dialogues 😆 and the fact that the scene I had been waiting for literally just flashed before my eyes and ended - I swear even the OST had a longer version of it! --- btw I'm talking about the head resting on hand scene <3)

LOVED the Rameez scenes but I don't think they gave his character a proper ending. Just the way they have shaped the character, it makes no sense for him to leave behind a bleeding Haya when you can already see remorse on his face. The way I see it, Rameez literally has a "switch" and watching Haya bleeding snapped him out of that psychotic phase so it makes no sense for him to leave her (I personally still think his love for her was true but his past and Haya's betrayal just made it impossible for their relationship to ever work out). It would have made more sense if he had stayed and confronted Hadi as they took her to the hospital and maybe Hadi could finally have acted on his words to take care of Rameez as well at this point (ok, I wanted a Hadi-Rameez confrontation scene! Something tells me Rameez would win though 😆). OR, it would have made sense if he hurt/killed himself in that moment too. But running away and how he ran away when Hadi was at the door made no sense to me.

AND, the fact that we never saw Rameez again after that point? Also a result of poor editing since I am pretty sure this pic Zahid posted months ago is Rameez (definitely not Zulfi). If they shot a scene like this, they should have kept it - I would have loved to see this character who has been the highlight of the show to get a proper ending instead of such an abrupt and inconsistent one.

Edited by xSaiyaara - 9 years ago
armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I've been a Haya-Hadi shipper simce the beginning so like don't hate on me. But didn't Rameez always give off a creepy vibe? Like 'let me be your friend, juuust your friend'. Also, this one time he was like 'Mera pyaar kaafi hai hum dono ke liye'. It sent all the wrong signals but somehow Haya never caught it. The only time I truly felt maybe Rameez-Haya could work was when they talked on the phone after Hadi-Fareesa's marriage. That scene was just ❤️.

I cannot get over the fact Hadi had a divorce paper drawer mein ALL along xD
And I agree with all the comments above, Rameez deserved a proper ending. He definitely had more class than Fareesa and if she can get one he truly deserved one too.
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nakhre.

I've been a Haya-Hadi shipper simce the beginning so like don't hate on me. But didn't Rameez always give off a creepy vibe? Like 'let me be your friend, juuust your friend'. Also, this one time he was like 'Mera pyaar kaafi hai hum dono ke liye'. It sent all the wrong signals but somehow Haya never caught it. The only time I truly felt maybe Rameez-Haya could work was when they talked on the phone after Hadi-Fareesa's marriage. That scene was just ❤️.

I cannot get over the fact Hadi had a divorce paper drawer mein ALL along xD
And I agree with all the comments above, Rameez deserved a proper ending. He definitely had more class than Fareesa and if she can get one he truly deserved one too.

The good thing about me is that I love both Hadi-Haya and Rameez-Haya, but the latter a little bit more 😳 Yeah, that phone call conversation ❤️ No denying that Rameez's love was the obsessive type but I don't think he's ever done anything to give off a "creepy" vibe (except for that one prank phone call when he got Haya's number). He saw a future with Haya and he was clinging onto that which makes even more sense now that we know his past. But he never forced Haya into any relationship. In fact, even the decision to get married was Haya's own choice (which is why I do hold her accountable for a large part of the mess that was created)!

And even that phone conversation itself, for him it possibly meant he would never see Haya again but he was still there for her. She left to never return and he could have easily abandoned her. But, he didn't.😳
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Btw, Hadi had filed an FIR and the police was looking for Rameez. So how did he manage to sneak into Hadi's house and take Haya back home and the police had no clue?

One more loophole 😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

I do think they should have included one last scene of Rameez,just to show his final state of mind. Might have gone fully mental? Even that dhokhebaaz Fareesa got a proper ending. Rameez ka pata nahi kya hua.

They only said he got caught. But we've no clue in what state of mind he was. Remorse,anger? Something?

Hmm,this is one complaint I have from the ending. Rameez was one intriguing character.

I have the same complaint! I needed a proper ending for him.. even if it was him in prison saying "BeHaya"! Just something little to conclude his story..
armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^He did say Behaya in this one scene and I could not control my laughter xD He's a brilliant actor, no doubt.

Also, I think the actor who played Saim was really good. I'm hoping we'l get to see more of him.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

AND, the fact that we never saw Rameez again after that point? Also a result of poor editing since I am pretty sure this pic Zahid posted months ago is Rameez (definitely not Zulfi). If they shot a scene like this, they should have kept it - I would have loved to see this character who has been the highlight of the show to get a proper ending instead of such an abrupt and inconsistent one.

^ Oh WOW! That scene does look like its from Alvida! How stupid of them to cut it out.. I'll say it again I honestly think we could have easily got one more episode! Such a shame they didn't give his character a proper closure!