Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
^OMG not to be a creep or anything but was your previous username Meepha or like MeephRun or something like that?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

A recent interview for humtv that Sanam J did. It's nothing extraordinary, but still worth a watch.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjjuTeqHMGw[/YOUTUBE]

I find Sanam Jung really likable offscreen. I actually like her more offscreen than I like her onscreen. I used to follow her VJing on Aag tv and she was a really good VJ. One of the best I've seen on Pak tv. I feel that's why the girl can host well too.

I wish the interviewer asked her more about Imran. I actually like their camaraderie off camera! It's quite cute and refreshing. Sanam did mention that during Dil e Muztar, when she had her shots...Imran would try helping her from behind the camera.

Wow.. Lovely interview.. TFS...

I have always felt that she is one of the most refreshing artists off screen.. Like we don't tired of listening to her like this.. The vid was around 12mins I guess but I would not mind if it lasted longer :P She knows the art of pulling an argument with ease.. It doesn't look like she is giving an interview on TV n blaah.. The way she was answering all questions was too casual n I loved it..

I didn't know she was VJ before.. I only knew her offscreen after Jago Pakistan Jago n trust me, I find her the best host currently on TV.. Along with Sanam Baloch.. SJ is so casual.. I find myself in her sometimes while giving some bits during JPJ.. πŸ˜† It doesn't sound scripted .. The way she reacts on calls or things in the show seems natural..

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Btw Hadi operating didnt make sense to me either. Ofcourse the miscarriage might have caused complications,but the major injury was the head acc to me :S Anyway who knows.
Chodo. Did I mention I didnt like the hospital scene? It lacked depth. And Imran's acting wasnt good there. Dialogues were terrible too.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Okay so this is my list of favourite scenes from the show. In no particular order..

-UroosaHadi wedding night,when Haya talks to Uroosa about how she doesnt have any rights on Hadi anymore etc. And just when she turns,Hadi is right there. The scene that followed too,Haya-Hadi confrontation. Very well executed. Imran and Sanam especially was really good here

-There is this one scene before the Hadi Uroosa's sangeet,Hadi calls Haya to his room while he was getting ready and he's telling something about the sherwaani and blaa blaa. Haya puts the shawl on him. This scene was simple,but something about it made me sooo soo sooo sad for Haya. And he gets to know she had no plans of attending thE sangeet and he starts fighting with her etc. And Haya says something like "Main aungi,toh kuch na kuch galat zaroor hoga".

-This scene is certainly my most favourite. Its when Haya learns of Uroosa's death and returns thinking Hadi needs support and consolation at that time,only to find out that he's getting married again. She's standing outside when Hadi steps out of the car,with Fareesa in teh background. The alvida OST playing. And their eyes meet. Haya faints. Aaah. </3

-There is this one scene after Haya returns home and gets to know of Hadi and Fareesa's wedding. She's sitting in her room and Rameez calls. He senses something wrong and asks her what happened. And then she says something like she feels like coming back to Rawalpindi and how everything had changed at home and how she feels as though nobody here cares for her. And Rameez says "Main aau kya wahaan?" And she says "Tum mere liye aaoge?"

That was awww.Rameez made me blush so much during that phase. Honestly πŸ˜† He was sooo romantic.

I liked Rameez from the very beginning. He was always there for Haya. And he was so caring. So polite. Chivalry at its best there. And then how his character changed So many shades! Zahid was very convincing as the chivalrous Rameez as well as the psychotic Rameez.

-Next is the scene where Haya tells Rameez she wants to marry him. the hotel scene. She says something like you must be wondering why i called u etc. And Rameez says "Tum mere saamne ho. Mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye." She continues "Aur kuch nahi?" he replies "kuch bhi nahi". and then she says "zindagi bhar ka mere saath bhi nahi?"

That look on his face that time! Priceless <3 Aww Zahid,you were so dreamy.

This scene really convinced me that Haya wanted to move on. But oh well -_-

-Then there is this scene during Haya's bidaai. Haid keeps looking at her. Nothing said,but lots felt πŸ˜†Thats the scene in my sig box πŸ˜†

-I also liked the nail-polish scene between Uroosa and Hadi. It was really cute. Hadi gets all senti about becoming a father and tells uroosa that she has given him so much happiness bcoz of this.

-Rameez watching Haya sleep after her fainting episode previous night and he sheds tears as he realised that she doesnt love him,she loved Hadi. Oh man Zahid was so good here! And when Haya wakes up,he instantly starts laughing n stuff. N then two minutes later,he gets angry and shouts "stand up." lol. Such great variation.

Rameez's psychotic episodes in the second half of the show were certainly one of the best Ive seen.

-Rameez appearing in Haya's bedroom in the last episode with a gun on Hadi's head. Zahid and Sanam were good here. Rameez's anger as well as pain were so evident in his eyes.

-The final Haya-Rameez confrontation.

-The hand-to-head scene.

Okay,done. πŸ˜†
Edited by .FemmeFatale. - 9 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nakhre.

Guys moral of the story : Just call the girl 'meri pyari si choti behen' instead of 'meri choti si toti jis mein meri jaan hai' to avoid ALLL this drama in your lives 🀣

@Bold: Loool! 🀣🀣

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

^ Hahah Hinna, me too wanted to see Farisa and Rameez for the last time. I guess a marriage between Haya & Hadi would've been cliched. Though, they could've showed a scene where Sadi is slightly grown and Haya & Hadi are playing with him... It would've been a good family portrait.

I found the ending already cliched enough so it doesnt really matter lol. They shouldve given us more of Hadi and Haya though.

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Finally Alvida said Alvida to us, but I'm happy for Haya and Hadi!

I felt heavy heart after seeing Rameez's past!!
BTW, what surgery did Hadi do to Haya?

Must have messed up her brain even more. Since she came running back to him again after all he did with her.
Btw, Hadi had filed an FIR and the police was looking for Rameez. So how did he manage to sneak into Hadi's house and take Haya back home and the police had no clue?
N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Btw, Hadi had filed an FIR and the police was looking for Rameez. So how did he manage to sneak into Hadi's house and take Haya back home and the police had no clue?

did ramiz get caught in the end?
All they mentioned was that the police found him.