Alvida #6| *ing- Imran, Sanam J, Naveen, Sarah, Zahid - Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
I am so glad they listened to us and showed Rameez past! Things finally made sense! I wish at the end they wouldve shown Hadi and Haya getting married.

This episode was really gripping until the part where Rameez disappeared 😆 I wish they gave a glimpse of him and Farisa at the end. I wanted to see their sulking faces. 😆
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^ Hahah Hinna, me too wanted to see Farisa and Rameez for the last time. I guess a marriage between Haya & Hadi would've been cliched. Though, they could've showed a scene where Sadi is slightly grown and Haya & Hadi are playing with him... It would've been a good family portrait.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The time has finally come to say Alvida to Alvida 😆 What a rollercoaster ride this has been.. I'm going to miss this drama alot <3

Lol did anyone else think that something else has been aired instead of Alvida.. I got a little scared that we won't get an episode today until I realised it was a flashback scene and boy did we need that scene.. I'm really glad that they explored Rameez' past it really helps to understand his character.. Really felt sorry for him when he was talking to his mother's photo.. :( it was understandable why he blamed his mother and why he was the way he was; a mirror image of his father. It was like history was repeating itself all over again and I could see how helpless he felt.. But that in no way justifies domestic violence.

Before I continue with my review can I just say the bgm is WONDERFUL! The Ost already is so amazing and then upar se we get this heart melting bgm.. Uff its perfect really love it ❤️ It played throughout the scene between Haya-Hadi 😳 I loved that scene it was so cute, like Hadi said its like we finally got a glimpse of the old Haya

Okay how the hell did Rameez manage to get into Haya's house and into her bedroom without anyone realising and then how did he manage to take Haya away without Hadi waking up..? Yaar Hadi neend ki goliyan ka kar sohya tha tu kya 🤣 such a deep sleeper lol!

The scene between Haya-Rameez was so emotional.. I was close to tears when Rameez said "Hum apne bete ko bohat pyaar denge Haya, bohat pyaar denge, usse padhaenge usse likhaenge, tum uska lunch banao gi aur mein usse school se lekar aaunga. Aur jab usse baaki bache poochenge uske maa baap ka naam toh woh fakhar se bataye ga mein Rameez aur Haya ka beta hoon." Its like he was repeating everything he ever wanted from his parents and Zahid was fantastic in this scene the way he was crying in between the lines made me emotional. I guess he killed the child because he thought that the child would grow up and become just like him.

I loved the whole of that scene both Sanam and Zahid were outstanding in it! I liked how Haya hit back at Rameez and said "Bharosa ussi pe kiya jaata hai jo aap pe bharosa karta hai".

Well i'll continue after Sehri
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 9 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sehri aur namaz ke baad toh thak gayi 😆 Anyway I fail to understand how Haya survived after being pushed to the ground with such force! That was surely brutal.. I can't believe Rameez ran away, with the way he was looking at Haya when he pushed her it seemed like he was full of remorse, I thought he will kill himself. Seriously Imran fooled us lol throughout the whole episode I was like Abhi koi mar jaaye ga

Even when Haya was in the hospital I honestly thought she had died and then she miraculously opened her eyes.. Imran Abbas was amazing in that scene he was so broken.. He thought he had lost Haya such a sad scene.. I didn't like that Hadi kept saying i'll go away for ever blah blah blah.. Its a little stupid especially when he promised to always keep her infront of his eyes and to look after her..

And the ending the less said the better.. It was just PERFECT
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally Alvida said Alvida to us, but I'm happy for Haya and Hadi!
I felt heavy heart after seeing Rameez's past!!
BTW, what surgery did Hadi do to Haya?
armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neel_M

That was actually kind of funny because Haya was hurt sir pe and Hadi is a gynecologist so like what surgery was it? 😆 It would make more sense if Hadi's dad did it because he seemed like a neurologist from all the previous episodes.
BUT HEY, all is well that ends well and I'm glad they had a happy ending to it 😳
armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys moral of the story : Just call the girl 'meri pyari si choti behen' instead of 'meri choti si toti jis mein meri jaan hai' to avoid ALLL this drama in your lives 🤣
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Neel_M

there was internal bleeding so hadi had to do something. remember how when his mom asks about the baby, he's like there is no chance of survival; and i'm assuming that the push caused a lot of issues there. so that did make sense. But the pati on her head did not unless that was supposed to be a common injury and not a tbi.

Now to my comment:

Who wanted to kill Rameez's father. I mean come on, any woman would leave, whether she was having an affair or not! Uff, and for this reason Rameez learned nothing-- except don't trust women but then he shouldn't have gotten married-- at least not before telling Haya everything.

Hats off to Fareesa's mom's character for not being blind to her daughter. I hope mothers everywhere will take a lesson from her about not blindly following their kids and sour your relationships defending their right/wrong deeds.

Great end. It was an epic rollercoaster ride for my feelings/emotions. My dad came in the middle and I had to somehow stop crying... Good Job to Alvida cast, especially to Zahid, Sanam, and Imran.

Only disappointment was the Fareesa's truth did not come out but then that can also be seen as a realistic touch too. Still, I would've liked to know where she is now (with her parents or else where). But I'll live. Everything else was wonderful!
Edited by brainychild92 - 9 years ago
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakhre.

That was actually kind of funny because Haya was hurt sir pe and Hadi is a gynecologist so like what surgery was it? 😆 It would make more sense if Hadi's dad did it because he seemed like a neurologist from all the previous episodes.
BUT HEY, all is well that ends well and I'm glad they had a happy ending to it 😳

Haya was pregnant and she miscarried due to the fall .. so I think that surgery.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nakhre.

Guys moral of the story : Just call the girl 'meri pyari si choti behen' instead of 'meri choti si toti jis mein meri jaan hai' to avoid ALLL this drama in your lives 🤣

😆 LOOOL

Word Count: 1