Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Did Rameez actually leave Haya and run away before Hadi got there? :S What happened to all his dialogues about what he would do without her πŸ˜†

Lol ikr! I was actually surprised at that I was thinking he will kill himself.. Like strangle himself with the belt or something LOL πŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

https://instagram.com/p/4UlyBwwK25/?taken-by=zahid.ahmed.official

Zahid thanks fans for making Alvida number #1 in Pakistan.

Ahh thats sweet.. Tfs
I'm going to miss Rameez alot.. Zahid did a fantastic job portraying Rameez! I think hands down Zahid Ahmed was the star of this show.. He has impressed so many people with this show and i'm sure he will continue to do so. Really looking forward to his upcoming dramas.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

who was the writer for dil-e-muztar? Sameera hi thi kya? I didnt like the ending there tbh. Not one bit. I was so pissed off. It wasnt justified at all. Just for the sake of getting the leads together in the end,they did some khichdi.

She should have rightfully shown him his 'aukaat' and asked him to get lost. That would have been ideal for me.

Anyway back to Alvida,I also feel Rameez didnt get a proper ending. Pakda gaya toh theek hai. They could have shown a jail scene or mental hospital scene atleast :P

Also,how did he escape? Hadi wa sat the main door,so where did he go? Did he jump from the window? Estimating the number of stairs they used in previous epi,I can tell they lived in some upar waali manzil. So he couldnt jump.

Or could he? Yeh paagal aadmi kuch bhi kar sakta hai .lol.

@bold This ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I just couldn't digest DeM's ending.. It would surely be in my fav dramas list other wise.. Imran's character pissed me off so much n he didn't desrve to be with Sila at the end !
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Rameez was the ONLY character who was well written in my opinion. We could understand him, I personally was getting why he was like that throughout the show.. He had different shades n that too revealed as per circumstances.. Not all of a sudden he started acting wierdly. I was going along his character's development.. Thatz why I feel he never pissed me off even with those ajeeb o ghareeb harkatein ? πŸ˜† Jab k every single character on the made me furious for some reason.. I mean, i could get why they were behaving that way sometimes..
I feel Rameez was the strongest written character in the show n of course Zahid made it easier for us to LIVE n ENJOY Rameez .. I Can't imagine anyone else playing it with this much ease..
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Will be back with my review later today... But this scene had to be my favourite Hadi & Haya scene. Hats off to Imran & Sanam, seriously both of them nailed it. Their body language, expressions and dialogue delivery was beyond perfect! <3 I was satisfied with the ending but, it also left me wanting more Haya & Hadi scenes, I guess I have to use my imagination and imagine what would've happened next πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

http://i.imgur.com/u5bx2kB.jpg

I actually missed Farisa in this episode πŸ˜† I wanted to see her for the last time and have a good laugh at her misery πŸ˜†
Edited by Samilicious.. - 9 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ Loved that scene 😳 But like you said "yeh dil maange more" 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
-- I know I have already put it earlier but I wanted to share one more edit on Sarah Khan only.. So the same description is required :P --
Acha.. Before I get to the point, i need to say something...

I may be minority here, but the day I saw Imran Abbas n Sarah Khan aka Hadi n Fareesa's photos from the official photoshoot of Alvida, I just couldn't take my eyes of them.. They looked just awesome together.. I mean, we didn't even know k they r gonna marry or blaah.. But the moment I saw it, i was like wow.. They actually look great together.. More of like, they complement each other so well.. ❀️ Even their scenes in the show had that thing in it (in spite of whatever the halaat were between them πŸ˜† ) IMO !

So yeah.. I just tried to make something on them.. Taking that bery same pic from that photoshoot.. I simply LOVED Fareesa/Sarah 's lehenga.. I want that !! ☺️❀️

Here u go.. :)

N here is Sarah Khan's edit .. Her lehenga ☺️❀️

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ Her lehenga was gorgeous <3
Beautiful edit 😳
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

This wasn't similar to other dramas

No one was predicting hadi haya happy ending even today

The title was misleading ...from day 1 people were predicting hadi haya will say ALVIDA to each other in the end and move on with respective spouses

In other similar dramas the gals r always shown compromising and ultimately falling in luv with current hubby and trying to forget first love and eventually moving on

But here neither Fareesa nor haya was shown to b so

Even Fareesa was shown still wanting swim inspite of hot n handsome hubby which wasn't predictable

She wanted to get rid of hadi which we never imagined wud hv happened

Same goes for Rameez haya

We picturized a completely different scenario but what we saw was so different

Sameera was really unpredictable with this show

None of the characters acted the way we hoped it to

Everyone was predicting something UNPREDICTABLE here, which is why no one expected Hadi and Haya to end up together. But yet again, she gave a predictable happy ending like her every other drama. I think she only have a different ending in one show and that was bari aapa.

who was the writer for dil-e-muztar? Sameera hi thi kya? I didnt like the ending there tbh. Not one bit. I was so pissed off. It wasnt justified at all. Just for the sake of getting the leads together in the end,they did some khichdi.

She should have rightfully shown him his 'aukaat' and asked him to get lost. That would have been ideal for me.

Anyway back to Alvida,I also feel Rameez didnt get a proper ending. Pakda gaya toh theek hai. They could have shown a jail scene or mental hospital scene atleast :P

Also,how did he escape? Hadi wa sat the main door,so where did he go? Did he jump from the window? Estimating the number of stairs they used in previous epi,I can tell they lived in some upar waali manzil. So he couldnt jump.

Or could he? Yeh paagal aadmi kuch bhi kar sakta hai .lol.

DeM ki writer was Aliya Bukhari. I didnt like the ending either.
Her shows are usually really gripping but end up disappointing too.