Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
who was the writer for dil-e-muztar? Sameera hi thi kya? I didnt like the ending there tbh. Not one bit. I was so pissed off. It wasnt justified at all. Just for the sake of getting the leads together in the end,they did some khichdi.
She should have rightfully shown him his 'aukaat' and asked him to get lost. That would have been ideal for me.

Anyway back to Alvida,I also feel Rameez didnt get a proper ending. Pakda gaya toh theek hai. They could have shown a jail scene or mental hospital scene atleast :P

Also,how did he escape? Hadi wa sat the main door,so where did he go? Did he jump from the window? Estimating the number of stairs they used in previous epi,I can tell they lived in some upar waali manzil. So he couldnt jump.

Or could he? Yeh paagal aadmi kuch bhi kar sakta hai .lol.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

who was the writer for dil-e-muztar? Sameera hi thi kya? I didnt like the ending there tbh. Not one bit. I was so pissed off. It wasnt justified at all. Just for the sake of getting the leads together in the end,they did some khichdi.

She should have rightfully shown him his 'aukaat' and asked him to get lost. That would have been ideal for me.

Anyway back to Alvida,I also feel Rameez didnt get a proper ending. Pakda gaya toh theek hai. They could have shown a jail scene or mental hospital scene atleast :P

Also,how did he escape? Hadi wa sat the main door,so where did he go? Did he jump from the window? Estimating the number of stairs they used in previous epi,I can tell they lived in some upar waali manzil. So he couldnt jump.

Dil e MUZTAR wud hv been thousand times better if it was written by sameera

I didn't like dil e MUZTAR script and screenplay much

It was overrated coz of Imran n hum tv
And Imran Sanam chemistry was superhit

But this show is so much better and I luv hadi haya way more than Adeel sila of dil e MUZTAR
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

I was very confused at that part as well. For a moment I thought Rameez took Haya somewhere else. Just another case of lazy writing.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: 26javey

I was very confused at that part as well. For a moment I thought Rameez took Haya somewhere else. Just another case of lazy writing.

I won't call it lazy writing but rushed editing

They may hv edited out the end of rameez to focus on haya hadi reunion the way rameez haya chair pulling scene was also edited out
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

BEST DIALOGUE OF THE DAY

WHEN RAMEEZ CALLED HAYA "BEHAAYA"

LMAO

I hv heard so many people in fb and Twitter calling haya behaaya and it was actually there in the script LMAO

and i LOVED RAMEZZ more and more whn he said hay be hayaaa ..and my siblings were like yaaah uuu u yaaa u are the best rameez 😆😆😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I have been saying this since the beginning of the show.. That the story is very poorly written.. It makes no sense at all .. 😆 The acting is the only saving grace here ..

Oh I agree! The story makes no sense lol but you only realise how bad the story is when you start to encourage someone else to watch.. Jo bhi ho I thoroughly enjoyed Alvida 😳 The acting like you said was the only saving grace.. So many newcomers have shined in this Sarah, Zahid, Saim (Don't know his name) and Sanam and Imran to waise hi itne ache actors hai
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I think this show is better than Shukk and Chup Raho (Samira's last two big hits). Oh man, Shukk was something else. I loved Adeel!!!! but, that show was so over the top and such a dragfest. I felt the actors were getting fed up with the show too. Chup Raho started off good but I don't know what happened..well, I stopped midway because I felt it was dragging and turning way too dramatic for my liking.

Alvida as dramatic, filmy and over the top it was...it was still entertaining and better than some of Samira's other works lately. Though I do miss Samira Fazal from the Dastaan and Vasl days.

I haven't watched Shukk but I heard that the show had 10 extra episodes or something.. So I guess she dragged it alot but I followed chup raho and I hated what she turned that into! So much dragging and unnecessary over the top dramatic scenes.. By the end of it, it didn't even seem like it was the same drama
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

For all of those who waited for that specific scene where Hadi rests his head on Haya's hand while she has that bandage on her forehead - that scene was literally less than a split second. It flashes before your eyes LOL...and the editing was kind of poor there.

That really sucked! I can't believe the scene I was waiting for was over in a split second
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

The OST I feel was not used enough throughout the show. I feel I heard it for the first time in the last episode today. The only other times I'd hear it was right after they'd come back from a commercial break.

The OST is really nice though.

Hum TV has had many amazing ost's this season.. Alvida, Diyar e Dil, Muqaddas are only some of the Osts that are amazing! I wonder who will win the award for best ost its a hard choice this time
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I actually liked how Imran fooled us into thinking someone will die. That was smart. 😆

Lol throughout the whole episode I was like OMG someone is going to die because Imran said.. And my sisters kept telling me to shut up even at the end of the episode I was like "who died? Imran lied" until my sister pointed out that the baby died! I was like OMG Imran like totally fooled us 🤣