Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

I agree. Looking forward to his shows. R u following Jugnoo? I watched a few epis here n there just to see him πŸ˜†

Btw Maha I left a comment for u somewhere in this thread πŸ˜† somewhere bfore page 35 I think πŸ˜† I saw that soniye dil todna VM u made actually. It was beautiful <3

Yup, watching Jugnoo <3 He looks so cute with glasses! After Rameez on Wednesday, it always blows me away that it's Zahid playing Zulfi πŸ˜†

Oh lord I'll try digging it up even though it's clearly a busy thread today πŸ˜† And thank you - so glad you liked it! 😳 I'm so hopelessly addicted to Alvida that I just have to vid!
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

16 episodes have aired so far. Yes, please do try watching it! I hope you like it. Please do share your views in that thread whenever you get a chance.

Ahh, it's funny you mentioned Ugly Love. I've been thinking about that novel ever since we talked about it. I've been meaning to actually buy the book ..and I actually pass this barnes and noble book store every weekend for work...and have been meaning to stop by but then I'm like never mind, maybe I should download a copy online on my phone? lol..I'm definitely going to try it though. Did you download a copy somewhere or you bought the book?

I'll definitely try this weekend. I've been meaning to watch it since our last conversation. And I will definitely share my views.

I downloaded a copy. It's hard to find books here in Pak, but I am dying to get my hands on a physical copy. I'm just waiting for someone to come here so I can ask them to bring it. And you should check it out when you get time. I put it off for so long and had I read it earlier I probably would have gotten a physical copy.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

If you want the love of your life to accept you, marry a psycho first 🀣

Hadd hai sach mein πŸ˜†
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved the show. wonderful characters and even better casting. Love the way hadi's easy going family was . too nice and kind.. love Sanam J not the prettiest not the best of the actor but has a great screen presence and her personality shines through the characters she chooses.she is one of my fav actor is Snam J from now on. Imran and her have really nice chemistry and makes it fun to watch the show.

Oh, I was talking about writing in terms of dialogues, flow etc. In my opinion Khalil Ur Rehman is better with words and flow of a story. I personally never found Samira's dialogues exceptional..and her story doesn't flow coherently. It's kind of all over the place..usually (not always)...but yeah, Khalil Ur Rehman can be annoying too in his own way. MNYH is different because of good direction and production..it has awesome execution also.

I was only comparing them because both these writers have the most predictable endings and they always ruin the enjoyment of the whole drama with a stupid endπŸ˜†
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the timing is diff becz of ramazan missed the epi it was taraweeh time but will watch it later till rameez run away thankfully i did read updates yaha waha lolz i dnt want to waste my time in watching the milaaan if bhai behn at the end :p its crapy lolzz and yahh my hate is not becz i want that kameeni haya with Rameez i hate her becz she used and hurt rameezs feelings and love :@
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I was only comparing them because both these writers have the most predictable endings and they always ruin the enjoyment of the whole drama with a stupid endπŸ˜†

I know...at least with Samira sometimes you get a happy end? πŸ˜† With KUR it's like cows flying. πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Lol Star,cows flying? 🀣

yeah because a happy ending literally never happens. πŸ˜†
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
https://instagram.com/p/4UlyBwwK25/?taken-by=zahid.ahmed.official
Zahid thanks fans for making Alvida number #1 in Pakistan.

Edited by .FemmeFatale. - 9 years ago

I know...at least with Samira sometimes you get a happy end? πŸ˜† With KUR it's like cows flying. πŸ˜†

Samira ALWAYS has a happy ending. And she somehow always brings the lovers together at the end even if that means the last episode has to be in lightening speed lekin end pe unko milna hi hota hai. πŸ˜† And then she vaguely gives us a one mini second scene at the end of the couple who we have been all waiting to see since the previous 20+ episodes.

For Khalil, even the main characters staying alive would be a happy ending. πŸ˜†