Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: 26javey

I'll this weekend. How many episodes have aired?

Did you get a chance to read Ugly Love?

16 episodes have aired so far. Yes, please do try watching it! I hope you like it. Please do share your views in that thread whenever you get a chance.

Ahh, it's funny you mentioned Ugly Love. I've been thinking about that novel ever since we talked about it. I've been meaning to actually buy the book ..and I actually pass this barnes and noble book store every weekend for work...and have been meaning to stop by but then I'm like never mind, maybe I should download a copy online on my phone? lol..I'm definitely going to try it though. Did you download a copy somewhere or you bought the book?

Originally posted by: starstruckk

What I find funny is how Imran Abbas asked everyone who do they think will die in the last episode? when in reality except Haya's child. LOL, no one died.

Maybe Imran reads these Alvida threads too? where he saw everyone speculating that someone will die. 😆

Yeah, and in an article it said that fans are predicting that Haya will die at the end. 😆 Maybe Facebook fans?

I still dont like Khalil ur Rehmans stories. The only one I liked is MNYH and that too only because of the screenplay. Otherwise he isnt any better than Samira :P
I actually liked how Imran fooled us into thinking someone will die. That was smart. 😆
Did Rameez actually leave Haya and run away before Hadi got there? :S What happened to all his dialogues about what he would do without her 😆
-afreen1- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Did Rameez actually leave Haya and run away before Hadi got there? :S What happened to all his dialogues about what he would do without her 😆

EXACTLY!😆

Word Count: 1

xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Haha KaranVir was sooo good as Viraj 😆 KVB is good with grey characters. Viraj was full fledged negative though. Have u seen him as Prem in kasauti zindagi kay? 😆 Prem is one of my fav grey characters 😆 When he entered Kasauti,some life came into that otherwise crappy show. He hated his mother for abandoning him and then acting like she cared. He called her Mother India 😆 and then there was this parallel love story running. He was good with romance too.

I know what u mean about Zahid. I too dunno how to explain it. 😆 And yes I too think he loved Haya. He lost control the minute he started drawing parallels between Haya and his mother.

Zahid would be good with anti-hero roles. I hope he gets to do some shows like that.

OMG yes! Prem-Mukti ❤️

I love Zahid's choice of roles. He's not afraid to try something different. I think it was risky for him to do a role like Rameez so early in his career because people sometimes fail to differentiate between actor and character but he was just so good that everyone has nothing but praises for him! All his upcoming projects also seem promising - really looking forward to them!
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Moral of the story : Men will be men. 🤣
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

OMG yes! Prem-Mukti ❤️

I love Zahid's choice of roles. He's not afraid to try something different. I think it was risky for him to do a role like Rameez so early in his career because people sometimes fail to differentiate between actor and character but he was just so good that everyone has nothing but praises for him! All his upcoming projects also seem promising - really looking forward to them!

I agree. Looking forward to his shows. R u following Jugnoo? I watched a few epis here n there just to see him 😆

Btw Maha I left a comment for u somewhere in this thread 😆 somewhere bfore page 35 I think 😆 I saw that soniye dil todna VM u made actually. It was beautiful <3

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Moral of the story : Men will be men. 🤣

If you want the love of your life to accept you, marry a psycho first 🤣
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Yeah, and in an article it said that fans are predicting that Haya will die at the end. 😆 Maybe Facebook fans?

I still dont like Khalil ur Rehmans stories. The only one I liked is MNYH and that too only because of the screenplay. Otherwise he isnt any better than Samira :P

Oh, I was talking about writing in terms of dialogues, flow etc. In my opinion Khalil Ur Rehman is better with words and flow of a story. I personally never found Samira's dialogues exceptional..and her story doesn't flow coherently. It's kind of all over the place..usually (not always)...but yeah, Khalil Ur Rehman can be annoying too in his own way. MNYH is different because of good direction and production..it has awesome execution also.