Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

I agree. They didnt use it at all. The only scene I rememba is that scene when Haya returns home to console Hadi after getting to know of Uroosa's death,only to know of Hadi's marriage with Fareesa. She's standing outside the hous and then Hadi comes out of the car and Haya faints.

That scene gave me goosebumps. One of my favourite scenes from the show.

Yesss! that was my favorite scene from this show. Even though Imran and Sanam didn't say a word, I saw a lot of chemistry.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Okay was that that hand-to-head scene chopped off in the middle or is my internet not letting it stream properly?
What the hell! How could they cut it halfway through :'( Ive waited for this scene from day 1!

But I liked the scene. Aww Hadi cries. This bit was my favourite,when she says about dieing and then he's like shush and he's all teary eyed.And Haya says,I love you HS.

Awww.

Sadi ka kya hua bhai? They should have shown these 2 getting married though. Hadi ka hat-trick complete toh kar dete .Lol.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

^^He probably enjoys trolling us πŸ˜†

I know! πŸ˜†
He's probably trolling us all. πŸ˜† I hope he still follows the Mera Naam Yousuf Hai thread! lol..btw, you should try catching that show when you get a chance.
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Okay I need to confess,I have grown very fond of Imran onscreen bcoz of Alvida and MNYH . I had a strong disliking for this man in the past 🀑

Still not a fan of his offscreen though. Lol.

Sanam J and Imran have very good chemistry. I hope they come in another show.

Im gonna miss Zahid as Rameez. He played this role so well. It was a very demanding character and I honestly cant think of anyone else who could have done it so well. Except for maybe KaranVir Bohra,one of our Indian actor. He had played a similar role in this show hindi show Saubhagyavati bhava. It focussed on domestic violence. He was very convincing there as the abusive husband.

I really like Zahid. Very talented this guy is. And I can never get over his voice ❀️

Finally someone brought up Viraj πŸ˜† I recall that Karanvir was amazing as Viraj and I applauded his acting and didn't think anyone could surpass that. Zahid proved me wrong though - something about his acting is so...natural...I don't even know how else to describe it! And whereas Viraj actually was psychotic from the very beginning, Rameez's behavior (although unjustified) does make more sense. And he wasn't psychotic always, I do believe he truly loved Haya but watching history repeat itself pushed him over the edge.
Edited by xSaiyaara - 9 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Yesss! that was my favorite scene from this show. Even though Imran and Sanam didn't say a word, I saw a lot of chemistry.

Hai na? That was my favourite too.

Man Im really gonna miss this show. πŸ˜†This is the first time I strtd following a show which is still running and if waiting each week wasnt enough,the show ending is probably the worst πŸ˜†

Im gonna sulk this way when MNYH ends too me thinks. πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail

Okay was that that hand-to-head scene chopped off in the middle or is my internet not letting it stream properly?

What the hell! How could they cut it halfway through :'( Ive waited for this scene from day 1!

But I liked the scene. Aww Hadi cries. This bit was my favourite,when she says about dieing and then he's like shush and he's all teary eyed.And Haya says,I love you HS.

Awww.

Sadi ka kya hua bhai? They should have shown these 2 getting married though. Hadi ka hat-trick complete toh kar dete .Lol.

No, that hand to head scene was just a split second. πŸ˜†

I actually thought about everyone here when I saw that scene...I was like this is what everyone here was waiting for... πŸ˜†
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I know! πŸ˜†
He's probably trolling us all. πŸ˜† I hope he still follows the Mera Naam Yousuf Hai thread! lol..btw, you should try catching that show when you get a chance.

I'll this weekend. How many episodes have aired?

Did you get a chance to read Ugly Love?
starstruckk thumbnail

Hai na? That was my favourite too.

Man Im really gonna miss this show. πŸ˜†This is the first time I strtd following a show which is still running and if waiting each week wasnt enough,the show ending is probably the worst πŸ˜†

Im gonna sulk this way when MNYH ends too me thinks. πŸ˜†

I don't wanna think about MNYH ending..πŸ˜† That's my favorite show on air right now and I really won't know what to watch anymore after it ends..plus, my love for Yousuf-Zulekha is something else. πŸ˜†
-afreen1- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how strange Rameez ditches Haya when she is on the floor when her head is bleeding, he instead does a runner from his so called TRUE LOVE !! Hadi🀣 with so much hard work he brought her back and left her so easily...no fight up against Hadi🀣

also the fact he remembers his dad words of never trust a women and how to deal with a women when she isnt scared, but the main thing his dad was telling him was women are all the same so how did he forget that...why did he just stay away from women ...how Pathetic !!🀣
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

Finally someone brought up Viraj πŸ˜† I recall that Karanvir was amazing as Viraj and I applauded his acting and didn't think anyone could surpass that. Zahid proved me wrong though - something about his acting is so...natural...I don't even know how else to describe it! And whereas Viraj actually was psychotic from the very beginning, Rameez's behavior (although unjustified) does make more sense. And he wasn't psychotic always, I do believe he truly loved Haya but watching history repeat itself pushed him over the edge.

Haha KaranVir was sooo good as Viraj πŸ˜† KVB is good with grey characters. Viraj was full fledged negative though. Have u seen him as Prem in kasauti zindagi kay? πŸ˜† Prem is one of my fav grey characters πŸ˜† When he entered Kasauti,some life came into that otherwise crappy show. He hated his mother for abandoning him and then acting like she cared. He called her Mother India πŸ˜† and then there was this parallel love story running. He was good with romance too.

I know what u mean about Zahid. I too dunno how to explain it. πŸ˜† And yes I too think he loved Haya. He lost control the minute he started drawing parallels between Haya and his mother.

Zahid would be good with anti-hero roles. I hope he gets to do some shows like that.