Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I have been saying this since the beginning of the show.. That the story is very poorly written.. It makes no sense at all .. 😆 The acting is the only saving grace here ..

They did a great job with the casting. It would have never been as big of a hit as it is without the cast.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The OST I feel was not used enough throughout the show. I feel I heard it for the first time in the last episode today. The only other times I'd hear it was right after they'd come back from a commercial break.

The OST is really nice though.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

They did a great job with the casting. It would have never been as big of a hit as it is without the cast.

The casting was very important...with, Imran Abbas being perhaps key as the male lead. I don't remember the last time Imran had a flop show.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Luved the last epi

Jus one complaint they cudnt giv a proper ending to rameez

But i liked how they showed why rameez was so obsessed with haya luving him only

Luved the flashbacks of rameez childhood and zahids acting reacting to thise memories

I must say it coz of zahid for which the trps soared to 4+ since. Last two weeks whereas first 10 epis it was around 2.5 to 3

Its after rameez haya wedding trps started crawling up to 3.5 peaking to 4.4 as the last few wks epis were a roller coaster ride

Agree the story was simple but i liked the characterizations a lot

Be it rameez haya hadi fareesa saim hadis parents uroosa

All characters had a weight and not nonsense...even fareesa wasnt an out n out typical vamp nor was rameez an out n out typical psycho abusive hubby which we all predicted it to b

We were expecting rameez doing domestic violence on haya and fareesa being the komolika of this show but things turned out to b quite different and interesting

And the fact that it was only 20 epis didnt give any scope to the viwers to b bored or feel dragged

But neither was it rushed

The screenplay by sameera fazal was smooth and she has wriiten amazing dialogues for this show ...there was hardly any faltu unnecessary boring moment...even fareesa saim scenes were good...we all wanted some rameez fareesa interaction we got that too...everyone had scenes with everyone...and that made the episodes always refreshing to watch...i cud never say its getting monotonous...MY MOST FAV COUPLES R UNDOUBTEDLY RAMEEZ HAYA AND HADI UROOSA...they had the best scenes followed by hadi haya...sanam zahid and imran naveen superb chemistry was the surprise package of the show

Plus the production values were top notch ...be it the sets cars costumes and we even had quite a few outdoor scenes which producers usually avoid

So jus crediting the cast will be VERY VERY WRONG

as the success goes equally to the WRITER PRODUCTION HOUSE AND ACTORS

the direction and editing was also good if not extra ordinary

ALL N ALL I WANT TO GIVE A STANDING OVATION TO THE WHOLE ALVIDA TEAM TO GIFT US A DIFFERENT SHOW WITH A SIMPLE STORY WHICH WE USED TO WAIT FOR EVERY WED

I DIDNT REALIZE TILL NOW THAT I WILL MISS THE SHOW SO MUCH

THIS IS BY FAR ONENOF THE BESTESR SHOWS OF THE FIRST HALF OF 2015
I find Samira Fazal just as predictable as Khalil ur Rehman.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am yet to watch the episode 😆 but I know the ending since last week.. Itz was predictable..
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I find Samira Fazal just as predictable as Khalil ur Rehman.

Khalil Ur Rehman is the superior writer. He can make ordinary things look extraordinary due to brilliant writing whereas with Samira, you can't rely on her writing alone to watch a show.
starstruckk thumbnail
What I find funny is how Imran Abbas asked everyone who do they think will die in the last episode? when in reality except Haya's child. LOL, no one died.

Maybe Imran reads these Alvida threads too? where he saw everyone speculating that someone will die. 😆
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

The OST I feel was not used enough throughout the show. I feel I heard it for the first time in the last episode today. The only other times I'd hear it was right after they'd come back from a commercial break.

The OST is really nice though.

I agree. They didnt use it at all. The only scene I rememba is that scene when Haya returns home to console Hadi after getting to know of Uroosa's death,only to know of Hadi's marriage with Fareesa. She's standing outside the hous and then Hadi comes out of the car and Haya faints.

That scene gave me goosebumps. One of my favourite scenes from the show.
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^He probably enjoys trolling us 😆