Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

This episode was the best one I saw till now of Alvida.. It had everything just the way I like.. Such a roller coaster ride it was.. The execution was brilliant.

Sarah Khan is brilliant as Fareesa. I really liked her n Hadi's scene in the bedroom.. they both looked ( I surely WANT to see them paired in some other good project ). Thank God Hadi took the right decision n story didn't take cliched direction as of Hadi under Fareesa's blackmailing to destroy Haya's life n blah.. he thought practically n divorced her right away was good. What I liked was Fareesa shouting throughout the scene while getting out of the house.. πŸ˜† #BrilliantActing.

Then Ah ! Fareesa comes to Saim thinking him the saviour.. but tadaam.. the second scene i liked in the epi.. Saim gives her reality check ! Saim is great actor as well.. This scene was so impactful due to BOTH. That ' Alvida Fareesa ' was πŸ‘πŸΌ
I want to see more of Fareesa.. may be what happened to her next, regret .. anything ? But I want it in the last episode next week.

Now coming to Haya Rameez.. I loved all their scenes.. Zahid n Sanam have AMAZING chemistry.. Probably the best chemistry between all couples shown in the show according to me. Thatz why I look forward to their scenes..
I must admit that after Rameez Haya got married, this show was taken to another level n worth watching.. I am glad Zahid took Rameez's character as it IS an important part of the show.. the show would be NOTHING but a cliched one without this character.

The first scene in the bedroom where Haya is watching horror film n he comes from behind n DAAA.. the way he was laughing was hilarious.. like a do saal ka bacha πŸ˜†

then breakfast scene in the kitchen was the one I loved the most.. it was so good.. 😳 Rameez k dialogues uff.. I I love that.. at the end of the scene he said said ' dekhte hain ' n was singing along ' Hum dekhen ge ' πŸ˜†

Then when they return back home from Hadi's house.. the scene was so intense Oh God.. I loved how Rameez was like ' tum dono ki panchon ungliyan ghee mein aur sar karhaayi mein ' 🀣 .

then that scene was amazingly executed from the sofa falling on Rameez's feet to Haya walking out to Rameez calling her from backside like ' Ruk jao sweetheart ' to she running towards kitchen to hurting Rameez unintentionally once again to running out of the house n the whole stairs scene..
I loved that bit in the kitchen where Haya apologizes to him for hurting without intentions n he too was a bit ' kind ' n melted .. poor guy was coming towards her with such an attitude k wo darr gayi ran away.. he was like ' bhaag kyun rahi ho ' , ' bhago bhago khelte hain ' πŸ˜†

The episode was really good.. for a DRAMA.. isko chora, usko chora, kyun chora, kyun nahi chora.. πŸ˜†.

hy Ash😊first i thought hadi will except all fareesa demands for haya sake,bt i was surprised to see his decision.😊
Sandy-Naz thumbnail

I can see n understand Rameez's behaviour. He has become psycho due to his personal family problems. He never got that affection he deserved in childhood n was alone the whole life.. as he mentioned in the scene in Hadi's house that he never got this love as thay all are with each other..

I find thatz why he has this mentality n he became way too sensitive to live with ? Coz personally, not only Haya no one can live with this kind of man. But then again, itz not his fault.. he can be amazingly romantic n deewana n caring .. the only thing he needed was a partner who loves HIM only, who cares for HIM only, does stuff for HIM only, lives the way HE wants only.. but here unfortunately he got to know about Haya's love for Hadi n baam.. A normal person can compromise but Rameez being in such a situation with such a background is difficult to handle.

hundred percent agree with you..rameez just want a wife who only love him,not anyone else.and he loved haya so much.when he did not get that love he turned deewana,paagal.Actually it was hard for him to believe that he is not haya first love.
Sandy-Naz thumbnail

Now coming to Haya Rameez.. I loved all their scenes.. Zahid n Sanam have AMAZING chemistry.. Probably the best chemistry between all couples shown in the show according to me. Thatz why I look forward to their scenes..
I must admit that after Rameez Haya got married, this show was taken to another level n worth watching.. I am glad Zahid took Rameez's character as it IS an important part of the show.. the show would be NOTHING but a cliched one without this character.

The first scene in the bedroom where Haya is watching horror film n he comes from behind n DAAA.. the way he was laughing was hilarious.. like a do saal ka bacha πŸ˜†

then breakfast scene in the kitchen was the one I loved the most.. it was so good.. 😳 Rameez k dialogues uff.. I I love that.. at the end of the scene he said said ' dekhte hain ' n was singing along ' Hum dekhen ge ' πŸ˜†

Then when they return back home from Hadi's house.. the scene was so intense Oh God.. I loved how Rameez was like ' tum dono ki panchon ungliyan ghee mein aur sar karhaayi mein ' 🀣 .

then that scene was amazingly executed from the sofa falling on Rameez's feet to Haya walking out to Rameez calling her from backside like ' Ruk jao sweetheart ' to she running towards kitchen to hurting Rameez unintentionally once again to running out of the house n the whole stairs scene..
I loved that bit in the kitchen where Haya apologizes to him for hurting without intentions n he too was a bit ' kind ' n melted .. poor guy was coming towards her with such an attitude k wo darr gayi ran away.. he was like ' bhaag kyun rahi ho ' , ' bhago bhago khelte hain ' πŸ˜†

The episode was really good.. for a DRAMA.. isko chora, usko chora, kyun chora, kyun nahi chora.. πŸ˜†.

the best emotions are shown by Rameez and Haya all the time..Rameez dialogues,which seems they are sweets wrapped in chillies πŸ˜†haya,s changing expressions .every thing is just fab about them😊
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yh the actor who plays Saim seems new to me I think this is his first show.. I've seen him in Muqaddas too he is playing a villain
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I can see n understand Rameez's behaviour. He has become psycho due to his personal family problems. He never got that affection he deserved in childhood n was alone the whole life.. as he mentioned in the scene in Hadi's house that he never got this love as thay all are with each other..

I find thatz why he has this mentality n he became way too sensitive to live with ? Coz personally, not only Haya no one can live with this kind of man. But then again, itz not his fault.. he can be amazingly romantic n deewana n caring .. the only thing he needed was a partner who loves HIM only, who cares for HIM only, does stuff for HIM only, lives the way HE wants only.. but here unfortunately he got to know about Haya's love for Hadi n baam.. A normal person can compromise but Rameez being in such a situation with such a background is difficult to handle.

I cant understand Rameez... woh asal mei hi phsyco hai ya jaan ke kerta hai?! Lol
he's totally serious n fine at times
This was the best episode! Loved it! And the precap, someone got shot. Did Rameez shoot Hadi or himself? :O
I think at the end Rameez will either die and Hadi and Haya will reunite (remember the shoot pictures where she had mehndi on?), or maybe after losing her baby Rameez will let her go or maybe she will leave him herself after losing the baby.
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

I cant understand Rameez... woh asal mei hi phsyco hai ya jaan ke kerta hai?! Lol
he's totally serious n fine at times

Hahaha Rameez is a very confusing character...Tbh looks like it's Hadi what makes him go psycho πŸ˜†
Samilicious.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

This was the best episode! Loved it! And the precap, someone got shot. Did Rameez shoot Hadi or himself? :O

I think at the end Rameez will either die and Hadi and Haya will reunite (remember the shoot pictures where she had mehndi on?), or maybe after losing her baby Rameez will let her go or maybe she will leave him herself after losing the baby.

I don't think he shot anyone, he just shot the ground I think.
I have a feeling that Rameez might end up killing himself... And I'm not sure whether we will get a Hadi & Haya reunion. Had I hasn't even confessed his feelings
Oh wait I didn't notice the mehendi, need to check the pics again.
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Welcome Sandy-Naz to the thread, better late then never πŸ€—
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I have a feeling Rameez will kill himself too