Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
@Star What's your take on Haya's pregnancy? I still can't seem to figure out the timeline :/
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

We've had Geo and Ary since a very long time but Hum TV only launched last year and since then its been the whole family's (except my dad LOL) favorite channel.. I watch Geo too but only a few dramas and Ary I don't really watch at all. With Hum tv because its always on I know whats happening in every drama so you could say I watch everything on Hum 😆

Ohh wow.. Thtz great.. Before we only used to have Pakistani News channels n few Indian channels like Rishtey etc.. But since last year we have HumTv n this year GeoTv.. Itz such an awesome feeling.. We don't even need to change channel now.. 😳 N yeah exactly.. I know whatz happening in almost every show of both the channels.. Almost 😆

Before that I used to watch shows online.. N that too the one which got finished.. Not those airing at the moment.. Now I am aware of all shows of these two.. 😛
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

@Ash: They do look very good together.. I wouldn't mind seeing them together in another drama. Sarah was impressive as Fareesa so I do think she has the ability to pull of a lead role. The clothing in this show has been fantastic whether it was Uroosa's lehenga, Fareesa's or Haya's all of them was so so beautiful! Anyway coming to your creation, its gorgeous.. Great work <3

Yeah indeed.. I would LOVE to see her again in different shows n with Imran toh ofsourse is gonna be awesome..

Thanks alot 😳
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0

Yup...last episode had many flukes, seems everyone was in a rush at the end and didn't pay much attention but I think the ideas weren't OTT like rameez taking haya at the gunpoint and haya leaving with rameez to save hadi.. but these scenes needed better execution.

yeah I agree. Execution was very poor. Maybe the scenes could've been better if they were directed better? I personally feel Samira Fazal can be lazy as a writer sometimes and Shehzad Kashmiri is not that great of a director in my opinion. He rushes things..and needs to execute scenes in a better manner. Sometimes the most dramatic of things are illustrated really nicely with good execution..which is where the writer/director etc come into play.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Yeah indeed.. I would LOVE to see her again in different shows n with Imran toh ofsourse is gonna be awesome..

Thanks alot 😳

I agree as well. When I saw that picture of them I thought they looked amazing. And I would love to see them in another show together as each others romantic interests. I also enjoyed some of the Hadi and Farisa scenes.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
As per everyone's saying the episode was rushed.. What was the need of it ? Why so much hurry ?? 😕 21 bhi hojayi episodes toh ziada kuch na bigarta ...

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

@Star What's your take on Haya's pregnancy? I still can't seem to figure out the timeline :/

I know! Another case of lazy writing and direction...😆...this is what I mean when I say the writer is all over the place and as you put it lazy with her writing. I get her intent, but it's always so off. 😆 I don't know how Haya got pregnant...and honestly, as a viewer to imagine Haya being pregnant with a psychopath's child, who she tried her best to stay away from..is really hard to digest. The timeline was very, very off..and that just made it harder to understand how anything even happened..😆
26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I know! Another case of lazy writing and direction...😆...this is what I mean when I say the writer is all over the place and as you put it lazy with her writing. I get her intent, but it's always so off. 😆 I don't know how Haya got pregnant...and honestly, as a viewer to imagine Haya being pregnant with a psychopath's child, who she tried her best to stay away from..is really hard to digest. The timeline was very, very off..and that just made it harder to understand how anything even happened..😆

Exactly. It's not only hard to digest it's also unbelievable. I feel like they didn't plan through the show properly, their outlines are probably the only thing they used.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I have been saying this since the beginning of the show.. That the story is very poorly written.. It makes no sense at all .. 😆 The acting is the only saving grace here ..
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Okay I need to confess,I have grown very fond of Imran onscreen bcoz of Alvida and MNYH . I had a strong disliking for this man in the past 🤡
Still not a fan of his offscreen though. Lol.

Sanam J and Imran have very good chemistry. I hope they come in another show.

Im gonna miss Zahid as Rameez. He played this role so well. It was a very demanding character and I honestly cant think of anyone else who could have done it so well. Except for maybe KaranVir Bohra,one of our Indian actor. He had played a similar role in this show hindi show Saubhagyavati bhava. It focussed on domestic violence. He was very convincing there as the abusive husband.

I really like Zahid. Very talented this guy is. And I can never get over his voice ❤️

And Sanam J honestly has outdone herself. She was very good in the emotional scenes all throughout.

I think both the jodis,Hadi-haya and Haya-Rameez had something going for each of them. There was a time I rooted for both jodis. Lol.

I liked that guy layed Saim btw. I read somewhere its his first show? That guy is really good.

Im still not impressed by Sarah Khan though. Dunno. I find her pheeka most of the times. The only scene she was good in was that confrontation scene with Saim in the end.

Naveen was pretty decent too. But she impressed me better as Sarah in Humsafar. That was one mad character!

Anyway I never rooted for Uroosa-Hadi. So bhaad mein jaaye Uroosa 😆 I think the sadist in me was kinda happy uroosa was out of the picture *ashamed* But jo bhi. :P I was all-pro Haya at that time.

All in all,Im gonna dearly miss this show. Even with a OTT script like that,Samira has managed keeping the viewers glued. Im gonna credit the actors and the director for this though.

And the OST which I found very cheesy in the beginning Im addicted to now.

So yeah some journey this has been 😆