Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
For all of those who waited for that specific scene where Hadi rests his head on Haya's hand while she has that bandage on her forehead - that scene was literally less than a split second. It flashes before your eyes LOL...and the editing was kind of poor there.
Did they show the scene which they showed in the promo, where Rameez shoots his gun?
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Did they show the scene which they showed in the promo, where Rameez shoots his gun?

No, he didn't shoot anyone..but he's there with a gun. No shooting ever happened..he just sneaks into Haya's bedroom with a gun pointing it straight at Hadi while they're sleeping. 😆
It means they did cut some stuff out
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

No, he didn't shoot anyone..but he's there with a gun. No shooting ever happened..he just sneaks into Haya's bedroom with a gun pointing it straight at Hadi while they're sleeping. 😆

That scene was so short. And I still don't understand how he got in the house. He'd have to get through the gate first and then unless they sleep with the doors unlocked there's really no way he could have gotten in.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@star: It seems our dramas are getting more and more filmy each passing day... sadqay tumharay, mera naam yusuf hai, alvida. I think it started with pyaray afzal. If I am not wrong Alvida at least restricted filmi pan to only last episode.
Edited by 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0 - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Okay😆...so Hadi admitted that he was Manhoos🤣
I am glad they didnt show Hadi being a dulha for the 3rd time, but over all good show, my only complain, NO FARESSA...aik jhalak to banti thi uski😆

I liked that they showed Rameez's part of the story, for a minute I thought he might shoot himself, but the coward ran away😆.

Losing the baby was not necessary, they could have shown that Haya raised him right with Hadi and didnt turn him into another Rameez...but anyways, I guess desi logoon say digest nahi hota aik Mother kay sath hadi ki shaadi😕

Hats off to Shafqat Amanat Ali, The ost was simply beautiful.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

That scene was so short. And I still don't understand how he got in the house. He'd have to get through the gate first and then unless they sleep with the doors unlocked there's really no way he could have gotten in.

Yeah, I honestly feel there could have been a better way to have shown Haya back with Rameez because of him threatening her or even Hadi. That whole gunpoint scene was quite silly if you ask me.
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Yeah, I honestly feel there could have been a better way to have shown Haya back with Rameez because of him threatening her or even Hadi. That whole gunpoint scene was quite silly if you ask me.

Agreed. It was silly and I'm just chalk it off as lazy writing.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0

@star: It seems our dramas are getting more and more filmy each passing day... sadqay tumharay, mera naam yusuf hai, alvida. I think it started with pyaray afzal. If I am not wrong Alvida at least restricted filmi pan to only last episode.

I feel Khalil Ur Rehman is kind of filmy with his scripts though (as most of the ones you mentioned above are his scripts). I don't mind filmy if it is executed in a good way. Samira Fazal isn't just filmy..she's a little silly with her scripts nowadays if you ask me (no offense to any Samira Fazal fans, just being honest). She has the tendency to go over the top somewhere down the line ...and Alvida's last episode was more over the top than filmy. Like a lot of things were coming out of no where and kind of didn't make sense (the gun scene was very far fetched..the hospital scene wasn't executed well. I've seen better hospital scenes in Pakistani shows)..but, I expect that from Samira..she did the same with Shukk and Chup Raho.