Users

Frequent Posters

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: zona.

even after 2 marriages

they were for each other🀣

2 marriages from Hadi and one marriage from Haya.

What a long journey!πŸ˜†

dunya gol hπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zona.

ok bye guys
had gr8 time with u guys
tc bye

see you later zona
bye
take care
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the LU guys <3
nep3 thumbnail
will watch and comment later

Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Can't believe it ended. Really happy for Hadi-Haya as they deserved it. Wish there was another Hadi-Haya scene and that the ending wasn't so rushed.
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Your welcome girls, good to see all of you here for the last LU! πŸ€—

Do give your reviews, I will watch the episode properly and give my review! 😳

I still can't believe that this was the last episode πŸ˜” The moment when you wish that the show had at least one more episode πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG LOLLL, I'm watching the episode right now..almost done...talk about some crazy, filmy, over the top stuff...πŸ˜†

Samilicious.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

OMG LOLLL, I'm watching the episode right now..almost done...talk about some crazy, filmy, over the top stuff...πŸ˜†

Haha, I agree some parts were quite filmy but, then again it was the last episode so I'm just happy for Haya & Hadi 😳
I think the writer did an amazing job by showing Rameez's side of the story... I actually didn't expect that at all in this episode!
Edited by Samilicious.. - 9 years ago
Samilicious.. thumbnail

Here you go the link to the episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojnxVcCg3bA

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol, omgg..I can't believe some of the things that went down in today's episode...such over the top drama..only Samira Fazal!!...πŸ˜†.

Things that I found over the top, and kind of funny -

- Rameez magically appearing in Haya's bedroom where BOTH Haya and Hadi are sleeping..yet ONLY Haya wakes up by Rameez's presence..and Rameez actually has Hadi at gunpoint, while standing RIGHT next to him...but Hadi, never even twitches in his deep slumber state. πŸ˜† Not to mention, how you see someone with a GUN pointing it straight at Hadi's head..and Haya managed to control any screams whatsoever...impressive.πŸ˜†

- Haya came back from the dead. πŸ˜† Based off of the EKG they showed..she was practically dead..and in a split second, came back from the dead because Hadi's speech touched her soul somehow. πŸ˜†

- Haya is dying, and Hadi is constantly saying he's leaving, he's leaving..he's leaving..and to where? SOUTH AFRICA...how random? πŸ˜† All of this drama with Haya has happened because of you two not being together, and you're worried about leaving? πŸ˜† as if that'll fix the root cause of the problem which just so happens to be Hadi himself. πŸ˜†

- The usage of the word "tothi" for Haya always made me chuckle. I don't know why but I just found that a little silly..likewise, in this episode.

With all of that said, the show comes to an end. I didn't like how Hadi STILL didn't really express his feelings for Haya. Haya has always said how she loves Hadi..would it have hurted the writer to have Hadi say it once as well? The acting was good from everyone's part. I think the show stealer for me in this episode was Sanam Jung. She was really impressive. This girl has tremendously improved. She's really good with her crying scenes. Zahid was good too, but I feel he has become a little monotonous with his dialogue delivery at this point..it all sounds the same..but, his expressions were spot on. I liked the backdrop story they used here to explain where Zahid's antics stem from. Imran was good too...but, I expected somewhat more from him here? I would've liked more emotions in that hospital scene..or maybe I was expecting too much? πŸ˜† I really liked Imran and Sanam in the bedroom scenes. They were quite adorable. Their eye contact with each other was spot on.

I think overall, this show had great acting from more or less everyone. The writing? eh, too dramatic for my liking..but, surely entertaining to allow you to still tune in every week..something only Samira Fazal has a knack for. The direction was kind of poor. Shehzad Kashmiri needs more improvement. I like how the show didn't drag really. 20 episodes was all that it needed.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago