Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
And now he's being an idiot and he left.
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

now i think she won't die ..one operation failed before.. not again 🥱

haya's alright yayyy

hadi's expressions worth a million dollars😳😳😳😳 nd bgm sounds emotional 2 now😆😆
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hadi wakes up and realises that Haya is gone, Rameez says to Haya tell me what I should do with you..Haya says that as soon as HS waked up he will come here. Rameez taunts her about how she is married to someone else but, trusts someone else... Haya says you trust those people who have trust in you. Rameez takes his belt out and says this is what his father used to do...
OMG Rameez pushes Haya :O He says how its better for the child to die than being born...
Hadi driving to the flat, nice flashback scenes with OST. He manages to come inside the flat and finds Haya on the floor, he is taking Haya to the hospital. Thayi and Haya's dad is in the hospital.
I think Haya's baby has died... Hadi has left Haya in the operation theatre with someone else as he doesn't want Haya to die like Uroosa did.
All the family members are their, Rameez has been found according to Thaya... Looks like he might be taken to prison.
Hadi is in the operation theatre but, doesn't have the confidence... He thinks Haya will also die. Thaya is encouraging him to go and says nothing will happen.
Haya is laying on the bed and Hadi says to her what kind of punishment are you giving me, he says I never ever respected to you... I never gave you any love that you deserved. He is apologising to her and says how everything is his fault, he says he will go away far from her. This hospital reminds me of Dil e Muztar, loved it!
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I never wanted haya to have rameez's child
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 26javey

And now he's being an idiot and he left.

Word Count: 0

zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

Hadi wakes up and realises that Haya is gone, Rameez says to Haya tell me what I should do with you..Haya says that as soon as HS waked up he will come here. Rameez taunts her about how she is married to someone else but, trusts someone else... Haya says you trust those people who have trust in you. Rameez takes his belt out and says this is what his father used to do...

OMG Rameez pushes Haya :O He says how its better for the child to die than being born...
Hadi driving to the flat, nice flashback scenes with OST. He manages to come inside the flat and finds Haya on the floor, he is taking Haya to the hospital. Thayi and Haya's dad is in the hospital.
I think Haya's baby has died... Hadi has left Haya in the operation theatre with someone else as he doesn't want Haya to die like Uroosa did.
All the family members are their, Rameez has been found according to Thaya... Looks like he might be taken to prison.
Hadi is in the operation theatre but, doesn't have the confidence... He thinks Haya will also die. Thaya is encouraging him to go and says nothing will happen.
Haya is laying on the bed and Hadi says to her what kind of punishment are you giving me, he says I never ever respected to you... I never gave you any love that you deserved. He is apologising to her and says how everything is his fault, he says he will go away far from her. This hospital reminds me of Dil e Muztar, loved it!

hey thnx sami😳

26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: zona.

1st 2 rozas were v muchhh hard for me
infact i couldnt tolerAte
but now they r going v well

oh working with kids
now thats v difficult
take care

That's good to hear. How's the heat in Islamabad? I hope it's not too bad.

The kids are very naughty and it's hard when they have lunch time. Their food smells so good. But I think I'm becoming immune to it ;)
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haya wakes up and Hadi sees her... The OST playing <3, Hadi wakes away...
After break: The head bandage scene, Yaaay finally getting to see that.. Haya is saying to Hadi not to go anywhere, he says to her that you will die with me. She says I will die without you and how I cant live with you..
26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuneebaSheikh

I never wanted haya to have rameez's child

I'm so confused with the timeline of the show I'm not sure when it happened. And I thought she was just saying that I didn't realise she was serious.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

That's good to hear. How's the heat in Islamabad? I hope it's not too bad.

The kids are very naughty and it's hard when they have lunch time. Their food smells so good. But I think I'm becoming immune to it ;)

😆

Word Count: 0