Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Rameez is hilarious. πŸ˜† The episode was entertaining. I may be the minority here..but, for me the standout performance in this episode was Saim. The actor who plays Saim is genuinely very good. He doesn't have as many scenes as everyone else but whenever you do see him, he does his part well..and during this episode..he emoted really well. I liked his way of getting revenge. He fooled most of us thinking that he perhaps was serious about Fareesa again? and that's exactly what was needed. Fareesa thought the same..however, he wasn't. It was all drama to get back at her and it worked. I hope the guy who plays Saim gets more roles. He has a lot of potential.

Sanam Jung was really good in the whole sequence with Zahid before running off. She has really improved. She's a good crier from what I've noticed. Zahid was good too, but for some reason I didn't make much of his performance in this episode? I think it's because I'm so used to the way Rameez is by now, that I felt it was just Rameez being Rameez...and Zahid enacting him the same way he has been since the past few episodes. Meanwhile, the likes of Fareesa, Saim and even Haya had more to offer in this episode. And., Sara Khan - she's so good here. I really hope to see her more. I may be the minority here once again..but I genuinely felt she was the strongest female performer in this show..she was more consistent..and in today's episode she did her best. She's also very pretty. A few more prominent projects and she can get more spotlight. Imran's character didn't have much to offer in this episode.

starstruckk thumbnail
Next episode looks intense..I must say that I'll miss watching this show. I may have my issues with the story and direction...but, this is still one of the better shows airing at the moment. The best part about it is how it's high on entertainment...πŸ˜†..I think that's what has kept me glued.

I don't think Haya will die by the way...though not sure if Hadi and Haya will unite.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
I love how Haya is pregnant. Seriously? LOLLL...
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congo for the new thread..😊
oh so the last episode is near.and i always join thread when the show is near to end.lollzπŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sandy-Naz

first of all iam welcoming myself here.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†i watched all popular serials these days,bt was not active in thread.so thought to be active .πŸ˜†(personal blah blah)
agree,rameez is a character ,i never hated .instead i started liking him.its the first serial of zaid iam watching along with jugnu.he is fab.

Welcome Sandy πŸ€—
Zahid is doing a wonderful job portraying the grey shaded Rameez!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sandy-Naz

i always knew that sam would ditch her.i thought she ditched sam and sam cannot be that gud to keep her with him.😊when she was threating hadi,i was like"confidence tu check karo bachi ka"πŸ˜†

Alot of the viewers already knew that Saim was out for revenge but their were times where even we had doubts as to whether he is seriously in love with her or not.. Hats off to the actor πŸ‘
Sandy-Naz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Welcome Sandy πŸ€—
Zahid is doing a wonderful job portraying the grey shaded Rameez!

thank you.pure negative character look boring now.so grey shaded characters are more interesting to watch and zahid doing fab job.😊
Sandy-Naz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Alot of the viewers already knew that Saim was out for revenge but their were times where even we had doubts as to whether he is seriously in love with her or not.. Hats off to the actor πŸ‘

the guys is new i think.he is also in Muqaddas serial now..😊
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This episode was the best one I saw till now of Alvida.. It had everything just the way I like.. Such a roller coaster ride it was.. The execution was brilliant.

Sarah Khan is brilliant as Fareesa. I really liked her n Hadi's scene in the bedroom.. they both looked ( I surely WANT to see them paired in some other good project ). Thank God Hadi took the right decision n story didn't take cliched direction as of Hadi under Fareesa's blackmailing to destroy Haya's life n blah.. he thought practically n divorced her right away was good. What I liked was Fareesa shouting throughout the scene while getting out of the house.. πŸ˜† #BrilliantActing.

Then Ah ! Fareesa comes to Saim thinking him the saviour.. but tadaam.. the second scene i liked in the epi.. Saim gives her reality check ! Saim is great actor as well.. This scene was so impactful due to BOTH. That ' Alvida Fareesa ' was πŸ‘πŸΌ
I want to see more of Fareesa.. may be what happened to her next, regret .. anything ? But I want it in the last episode next week.

Now coming to Haya Rameez.. I loved all their scenes.. Zahid n Sanam have AMAZING chemistry.. Probably the best chemistry between all couples shown in the show according to me. Thatz why I look forward to their scenes..
I must admit that after Rameez Haya got married, this show was taken to another level n worth watching.. I am glad Zahid took Rameez's character as it IS an important part of the show.. the show would be NOTHING but a cliched one without this character.

The first scene in the bedroom where Haya is watching horror film n he comes from behind n DAAA.. the way he was laughing was hilarious.. like a do saal ka bacha πŸ˜†

then breakfast scene in the kitchen was the one I loved the most.. it was so good.. 😳 Rameez k dialogues uff.. I I love that.. at the end of the scene he said said ' dekhte hain ' n was singing along ' Hum dekhen ge ' πŸ˜†

Then when they return back home from Hadi's house.. the scene was so intense Oh God.. I loved how Rameez was like ' tum dono ki panchon ungliyan ghee mein aur sar karhaayi mein ' 🀣 .

then that scene was amazingly executed from the sofa falling on Rameez's feet to Haya walking out to Rameez calling her from backside like ' Ruk jao sweetheart ' to she running towards kitchen to hurting Rameez unintentionally once again to running out of the house n the whole stairs scene..
I loved that bit in the kitchen where Haya apologizes to him for hurting without intentions n he too was a bit ' kind ' n melted .. poor guy was coming towards her with such an attitude k wo darr gayi ran away.. he was like ' bhaag kyun rahi ho ' , ' bhago bhago khelte hain ' πŸ˜†

The episode was really good.. for a DRAMA.. isko chora, usko chora, kyun chora, kyun nahi chora.. πŸ˜†.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can see n understand Rameez's behaviour. He has become psycho due to his personal family problems. He never got that affection he deserved in childhood n was alone the whole life.. as he mentioned in the scene in Hadi's house that he never got this love as thay all are with each other..

I find thatz why he has this mentality n he became way too sensitive to live with ? Coz personally, not only Haya no one can live with this kind of man. But then again, itz not his fault.. he can be amazingly romantic n deewana n caring .. the only thing he needed was a partner who loves HIM only, who cares for HIM only, does stuff for HIM only, lives the way HE wants only.. but here unfortunately he got to know about Haya's love for Hadi n baam.. A normal person can compromise but Rameez being in such a situation with such a background is difficult to handle.