Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Hum TV has been launched in Europe since last year n I am so glad it happened. As I used to hear a lot about HUMTV dramas n then used to watch a few online too.. But. Since the day we got it in Paris, we don't watch any other xyz channels.. πŸ˜† Plus we have got GEO TV too this year.. So itz like sone pe suhaaga...😳

We've had Geo and Ary since a very long time but Hum TV only launched last year and since then its been the whole family's (except my dad LOL) favorite channel.. I watch Geo too but only a few dramas and Ary I don't really watch at all. With Hum tv because its always on I know whats happening in every drama so you could say I watch everything on Hum πŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
@Ash: They do look very good together.. I wouldn't mind seeing them together in another drama. Sarah was impressive as Fareesa so I do think she has the ability to pull of a lead role. The clothing in this show has been fantastic whether it was Uroosa's lehenga, Fareesa's or Haya's all of them was so so beautiful! Anyway coming to your creation, its gorgeous.. Great work <3
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Mera dil nahi maan raha
I know something unexpected will happen

I think I would prefer something unexpected to happen.. Like Haya's pregnancy news it was a total shocker I didn't even think that would happen.
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 9 years ago
halima_zaka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Acha.. Before I get to the point, i need to say something...

I may be minority here, but the day I saw Imran Abbas n Sarah Khan aka Hadi n Fareesa's photos from the official photoshoot of Alvida, I just couldn't take my eyes of them.. They looked just awesome together.. I mean, we didn't even know k they r gonna marry or blaah.. But the moment I saw it, i was like wow.. They actually look great together.. More of like, they complement each other so well.. ❀️ Even their scenes in the show had that thing in it (in spite of whatever the halaat were between them πŸ˜† ) IMO !

So yeah.. I just tried to make something on them.. Taking that bery same pic from that photoshoot.. I simply LOVED Fareesa/Sarah 's lehenga.. I want that !! ☺️❀️

Here u go.. :)

will sarah is fab actress i saw many show before n she done a mid blowing job i think this is first role she do a negative but still awsmz
imran n saeah looking gud wid togther n also enjoy there scne
kis aur drama mein lead mein aja tooh boht maza aga
halima_zaka thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I actually prefer watching online without the ads. YT zindabad lol

mein bi onl9 dekti hoon
btw wht is YT
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: halima_zaka

mein bi onl9 dekti hoon

btw wht is YT

Youtube (YT)
halima_zaka thumbnail
imran insta pic
TRP of alvida it reallly nyc

• imranabbas.officialALVIDA my dear ALVIDA !!! Tonight last episode is coming up. What an amazing journey it was again with the winning team of DIL E MUZTER.. Thanks to our viewers, fans and international audience for loving our rating this project as the best serial on air. Love u my dear team, my fans and everyone for such an overwhelming appreciation.

halima_zaka thumbnail
ohh acha thenkew
mein YT mein dekti hoon
desirulez kyon nhi upload kar raha epi😑
halima_zaka thumbnail
thx for link yr ek toh yeh net slow chala raha
12 sec se aga chal hi nhi rah
halima_zaka thumbnail