Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: 26javey

^I have tarawih at 9, so I won't be able to give it.

Oh yh its going to clash for you..
Btw what time does Alvida air in Pakistan?
I want to know what time the LU will take place in the UK
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Will this show air tomorrow due to Ramadan? I hope it does. I'm going to miss this show!! ahhh..
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You guys are complaining about Hum's tv's timings for tv shows being changed due to Ramadan..and, most of us here in the USA don't even get Humtv because it's not contracted with any dish/satellite network. Be thankful! πŸ˜† I always have to watch everything online.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Will this show air tomorrow due to Ramadan? I hope it does. I'm going to miss this show!! ahhh..

Yh it will air but timings have changed.. I think it will air in Pakistan at 9pm instead of 8pm
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

You guys are complaining about Hum's tv's timings for tv shows being changed due to Ramadan..and, most of us here in the USA don't even get Humtv because it's not contracted with any dish/satellite network. Be thankful! πŸ˜† I always have to watch everything online.

Really? Oh god that sucks.. Its so hard watching online.. We don't get A Plus here and I find it so hard to just watch MNYH online, I can only imagine how difficult it would be for people in the USA. I'm so grateful that Hum TV has been launched in the UK now 😳
=-MitwaIshqPe-]=HeavenlyBliss.]From the promo it does seem like Rameez shot his own hand
I think he will blackmail her into sttaying with him but at the end she will leave or die

I don't think she will die I think we will see a reunion of Hadi-Haya but thats it they won't show them getting married or anything.. maybe just eachother

Mera dil nahi maan raha
I know something unexpected will happen
I actually prefer watching online without the ads. YT zindabad lol
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hum TV has been launched in Europe since last year n I am so glad it happened. As I used to hear a lot about HUMTV dramas n then used to watch a few online too.. But. Since the day we got it in Paris, we don't watch any other xyz channels.. πŸ˜† Plus we have got GEO TV too this year.. So itz like sone pe suhaaga... 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Acha.. Before I get to the point, i need to say something...

I may be minority here, but the day I saw Imran Abbas n Sarah Khan aka Hadi n Fareesa's photos from the official photoshoot of Alvida, I just couldn't take my eyes of them.. They looked just awesome together.. I mean, we didn't even know k they r gonna marry or blaah.. But the moment I saw it, i was like wow.. They actually look great together.. More of like, they complement each other so well.. ❀️ Even their scenes in the show had that thing in it (in spite of whatever the halaat were between them πŸ˜† ) IMO !

So yeah.. I just tried to make something on them.. Taking that bery same pic from that photoshoot.. I simply LOVED Fareesa/Sarah 's lehenga.. I want that !! ☺️❀️

Here u go.. :)

Edited by RisingAsh - 9 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I actually prefer watching online without the ads. YT zindabad lol

Really? Thats too much effort for me πŸ˜†