Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

HiFi, I'm the only sibling at home as well 😆 Everyone is at work so it gets really boring at home. And I agree Ramadan is the best time of the year, I guess it's the only time during the year when everyone actually eats together during Iftari 😃

Oh I've watched DeD right from the first episode, I'm always looking around on the thread but, too many discussions going around at the same time. So its hard to keep up! Hareem was brilliant in yesterday's episode, I really wanted more scenes between Suhaib and Arjumand...

Atm I'm not liking Sanam's character at all...

Yh I guess it is and not only that but sitting together and opening the fast has its own mazaa.. Its amazing! I love DeD the most.. You should join the thread.. Yes Hareem was amazing yesterday I really loved Zarminey in the episode too.. Abid Ali is just a class apart.. I miss Suhaib wish they didn't kill him yet. I agree I'm not liking Ruhi she is so selfish
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: zona.

What I love about Ramadan is mazay ki aftari...and gher ka sakoon...😆 everyone is fasting so no one has much energy to disturb others and when they r sleeping its the best specially siblings 😆 when I have to study ... 😛

Hehee.. Its truly an amazing time
I can't wait!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Yup... After sehri its so good... Bcoz of this I chose morning classes but seems like have to take morning classes bcoz no body there to drop for evening...😭 but it was best time study in morning and take classes n evening...
Even being awake whole night in Ramadan isn't as much effective as study in morning

Staying awake all night can only happen a day before the exam! I always have all nighters one day before the exam!
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 9 years ago
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
But I can 😆 but the good part is its not v hot in Ramadan... Thank God 😃 intact its not so much hot unlike precious years specially here...summers don't look like summers 😛
zona. thumbnail
Yup but not whole month... Bcoz time passes and u don't even feel that 5-6 hrz have passed
Well the day b4 exam is itself a wonder... U don't take a break for a min... Even I don't get out of room for lunch dinner etc... 😆
And yea...i always have course pending for last night 😆
zona. thumbnail
Ok nisu shall cul...have to study now. ... 😔 Allah hafiz...🤗 u'll be here for Lu na...
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yup saki di...i was saying same... Alvidians means love u have to come here daily 😆

i know u all are super sweet 😳😳
thank you 😳😳
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

But I can 😆 but the good part is its not v hot in Ramadan... Thank God 😃 intact its not so much hot unlike precious years specially here...summers don't look like summers 😛

Really its normally very hot here in the UK in Ramadan
But British weather pe koi bharosa nehi! Its May and still raining!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Yup but not whole month... Bcoz time passes and u don't even feel that 5-6 hrz have passed
Well the day b4 exam is itself a wonder... U don't take a break for a min... Even I don't get out of room for lunch dinner etc... 😆
And yea...i always have course pending for last night 😆

Omg! I was like that a few weeks back! I had to take time out to eat! It gets so hectic!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Ok nisu shall cul...have to study now. ... 😔 Allah hafiz...🤗 u'll be here for Lu na...

Aaww goodluck :)
Yh I should be here hopefully
Allah Hafiz 🤗